TRUMP WALL CONFIRMED
THE SHILLS ARE QUIET FOR A REASON
GET FUCKED

F
E
E
T

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/media-silence-national-debt-trump/.
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=cff7de3dac2790e71966a823b73ec024&tab=core&tabmode=list&=
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=c0cce0b2ef8d297b22dc251ea14c60d1&tab=core&_cview=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and ... Mexico is not paying for it. Trump lied again

they're keeping more spics in the country, that seems like a pretty hefty price

As I said in the other thread, 30 ft is literally fucking nothing

>TRUMP WALL CONFIRMED
Such bullshit. I was promised ENDLESSLY that his wall was fucking fake. I hope the $2.44 was worth it for wasting everyone's time CTR faggots.

It will 6 or 7 of u beaners stacked on top of each other to climb it

Gonna be beautiful.

We are currently maga'ing and they only whine and cry

We are winners.

we're gonna need a tourist center and gift shop.

Implying giving us money is the only way to pay for it. Let that sink in for a moment

>muh 31ft ladder
Have fun dropping 30 feet on the other side. Also have fun carrying a 30ft ladder through the desert.

Wut?

Who gives a fuck, we are maga'ing and got ourselves a great detergent foe the Mexican trash.
Now the border.control can do their job and toss the spics over when they catch em

But what if they get ladders? I guess if a Mexican can afford a ladder, he is just going to stay in Mexico since he is obviously well off.

I hope mexico doesn't pay for it. I'd gladly watch my tax dollars go towards this.

They could just drive trucks carrying 40 foot ladders, but that will just trip our sensors and then the nearest tower sends out patrols and snipers.

if they march an extension ladder across 70 miles of desert, we'll give them a fighting chance.

>nah, they'll still get deported

4 ft taller than the israel wall

pour burning oil down on those taco gook as they attempt their ascent

>aesthetically pleasing (on the US side)
I fucking love it

The comments lol is that you pol

Can you please refrain from posting niggers?
Thank you in advance.

Beaners BTFO. We are gonna put razor wire all over both sides of the wall, along with spike traps.

We will have 24hr live streaming on the wall. So we all can watch wet backs get BTFO 24-7.

Structural engineer working at the site...

Why the hell is Obongo even smiling for? What a cuck.

>30 foot tall wall

That is fucking tiny. Utility poles are fucking taller than 30 measly feet! Wtf is Trump doing?!

Glorious

pish posh, 30' utility poles are more than tall enough to hang invaders

>30 feet

But a battle mech can easier break through the wall.
How can Trump recover from this?

Trump already cut the debt by 12 billion dollarydoos in his first month snopes.com/media-silence-national-debt-trump/. That's almost enough to pay for it.

He figured he would laugh now, and fuck with him later.Which he is doing but seems to be failing at it other than the travel ban.

wow, snopes actually called it a mixed-truth. that bascially a 100% correct approval.

>Mexican Mechs

They're about as real as

>Mexican intellectuals

>30 feet
REEEEEE

Spending all that money just for the next Democrat POTUS to rip it down. Seems productive.

>mexican intellectuals building mexican mechs

>libtards thought Mexico was going to write a check

LMAO

>trump adds surveillance to the walls
>Sup Forums can watch live and report illegals
>tfw ICE and border patrol agents will basically be controlled by Sup Forums

I have to see this timeline

Are you serious?

kek

If that idiot Vincente Fox had been quiet it would only have been 20 feet.

This.
I'll gladly pay for it.

>a stream of the border

Perfect, would be a lot better than a shitty on-and-off stream of Shia Labouf and his cuck pals autisticly screeching while Sup Forumsacks occasionally come on to sperg out and spout memes.

>Future democrat candidates will campaign on wasting tax dollars to tear down Trump's wall

mfw

i mean, we tried putting together a gofundme long before trump was even the rep candidate. knowign that liberals now directly pay for the wall is just a bonus

What the fuck, 30 feet is easily scalable. Builders scale that height on ladders all the time. Are those ladder memes going to become a reality?

I'd fucking build the dam wall myself

I still say we should be able to donate money and design a section of the wall, the size depending on how much is paid. I'd love to see Pepe on that fucking wall facing Mexico telling the spics to keep out

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

>on the US side

based

I love how blatantly he doesn't fucking care. It's amazing

Clearly Trump is going to organize a Krystallnacht where they are all beaten and robbed in order to amass the money for the wall

>30ft wall
Mexicans be like

What's stopping us from adding electricity to the top of the fence? Like a jacked up electric cow fence?

>a stream of nothing because all they have to do is overstay their visa.
This wall is a huge mistake. All it's going to do is just mess up nature but we already know tiny hands hates the envornment by ripping apart the EPA

After all, we are taking notes from Israel on how they protect their borders.

How do we prevent ladders?

Perhaps a spike pit on the American side.

That's just their culture you fucking bigot

>$300 dollarydoos and having to lug it over miles of desert
Wew lad

as if mexicants even have 100 dollars.

and how are you going to get the ladder to the other side of the fence? Otherwise it's a 30 foot drop, also if the spics had 300$ to waste they wouldn't be coming here in the first place

>surviving a 30 foot drop
This

30 feet is a manlet wall. The one behind my parent's garage is 37 and I've jumped it when drunk

cuz obongo and trump are 2 sides of the same coin brotha

same way we've always protected walls. guards at intervals along the wall. or even just trucks that drives along the wall.

the ladder argument has to be the most retarded argument of all time. do people think walls have never worked as a physical defense? why didn't the mongols just OMG LADDER their way into china? how did the berlin wall work? very triggering.

Am I the only one here who thinks the wall is a stupid idea?

>11 year old to be britian's youngest mother
and they said people were crazy when they declared there were harmful hormones in the food

See You would need somebody on the other side

Spikes and barbed wire at the top with land mines at the bottom?

How many artists and painters will they have to hire to make it look aesthetically pleasing?

>people taking trips far from civilizations to jungles to draw trees and forests to blend in with the surroundings
>people drawing murals in urban areas
>paying to submit designs to be painted on certain portions

Holy shit this will be amazing.

>wahhhhhh, wahhhhhhh
>I'm a loser.

MAGA FUCKING FAGGOT.

>Implying there isn't a shit ton of barbed wire at the top

I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT TODAY
dang flabbit
just on vacation not a mexican

>liberals are fighting the people trying to keep this out of America

I would much rather my taxes go toward the wall than taking care of the bad hombres in prison.

>Americans in charge of physics

With a rope.

Just plant based jumping cholla pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Fuck just plant any kind of cactus on our side of the fucking fence. You wouldn't even need to maintain the little spiky shits. I'm an Arizona fag so I'm a little biased to cholla, based Sheriff Joe Arpaio surrounds our prisons with them.

Keeeeeeek

kek the first comment

you post gave me an erection

mate, why does defunding the EPA automatically mean HE HATES THE ENVIRONMENT? have you considered that maybe there are bloated elements to the EPA that need gutting - allowing the EPA to do an even better job?

i'm genuinely interested in your thinking here. are you of the opinion that defunding a government organization automatically means you hate the thing that organization is supposed to do? have you ever worked in the public sector and seen the kind of organizational rot that quite often takes place?

would you ever consider defunding an organization whose mission statement is noble and worthy but executes their mission poorly?

Who is going to join the NIght's watch and keep the wildlings out?

Now I promise you I'm not a shill, and I don't personally see many Mexicans buying a 300$ ladder and lugging it across miles of desert, but I know you're smart enough to realize they could sit on the top of the wall, pull up the ladder and drop it down on the other side.

>the wall must be "aesthetically pleasing"

Just in case anyone wants the proposals go here:
>fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=cff7de3dac2790e71966a823b73ec024&tab=core&tabmode=list&=
>fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=c0cce0b2ef8d297b22dc251ea14c60d1&tab=core&_cview=0
>>
abestos workers $38.17/hour
Fire Stop Techs $26.15
Brick Layers $35.30
Diver (1) Wet $ 663.68
Modular Furniture Installer $ 17.00
PILEDRIVERMAN.$ 37.28
Drywall Installer/Lather. $ 21.00
Electrician $ 46.97

> based Sheriff Joe Arpaio surrounds our prisons with them

Wait. What?

I'm a MNfag. You mean to tell me that you AZfags use strategically-placed cacti as area denial weapons?

you think some fat spic has the strength to pull up a 30 foot ladder without falling or hurting himself in some way?
this is assuming there will also be barbed wire at the top

Where in Mexico?

Trump's DoJ is seeking a 14 billion dollar assett forfeiture against El Chapo. Guess what? he's not the only drug lord with billions.

half the wall is paid by Chapo alone

get fucked ShariaBlue

wouldnt it be easier to just make a moat or 30' hole all the way along?

Forward lipped wall with barbed wire on top. Patrols of underground imaging vans will check for tunnels.

Why not just copy the jews?

56% whiter than you

Improving border security

PRICELESS

it's actually taller than the jews wall

Nevermind found this

>drive trucks

if you can afford a truck, youre well off

most immigrants who come over are broke, unemployed, and in heavy debt

no mexifat is carrying a heavy ass, 30 foot ladder across the Sonoran desert. its too hot. most immigrants die trying to cross with a fucking water bottle and plastic bag with clothes lel

>mexican intellectuals/ low iq mestizos

kek