Working, decide to learn what the quran is about out of curiousity

>working, decide to learn what the quran is about out of curiousity
>less than 5 minutes in, they say allah punishes all reformers and suggests this book be taken literally
ok so literally one of the first lines of this book is eternal damnation to anything but literal interpretation of the book
what the actual fuck
here is the audio book. It's like 10 hours long but just watch the first few minutes.
It goes from zero to six gorillion really, really fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ
Guy's I am actually scared. This religion is very, very dangerous.
This is literally a murder cult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ?t=676
youtube.com/watch?v=flzIpwrih8Q&list=PL3930DBA3929A5221
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the quran, they use the system of abrogation. Meaning later verses take precedence over earlier ones. So if mohammad says "love your neighbor" and then later says "kill your neighbor", good muslims will kill their neighbor. Its as if love your neighbor isn't written

Since its an early verse, its probably abrogated away by a later one.

But all is not lost. The 9th Surah is full of all the hateful shit sand-niggers love, and is the last word on much of it, so that all holds true.

dude the book starts off by explaining what god does to non-believers of "allah" instead of teaching morals
it's ridiculous
It's like it tries to psychologically break you into just begging "OK FOR FUCKS SAKE HOW DO I NOT GET PUNISHED BY ALLAH? TELL ME I DON'T WANT THE PAIN OF A THUNDERSTORM" It's manipulative and satanic

I'm well aware. But just keep in mind, when you argue with fags who love this book (why?) that they will try to play it up like the christian bible. Its not. Due to the system of abrogation, there are no contradictions

I don't feel so good, man. Nobody told me the book was this fucked up. I really wasn't prepared for this information.
I'm too redpilled it hurts I think I'm overdosing

/po/ please don't ignore this thread I really want to you read this book
Islam is a mind control cult

Sup Forums
typo dammit.

I heard the word "meme" in the first minute!
wtf I love Islam now

:^)

Hey if you feel depressed from this thread, here's a jesus quote
Jesus said "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free"
That always cheers me up

>11:20
>Go kill yourselves
This religion is a meme

>>Go kill yourselves
>This religion is a meme
I actually had to stop what I was doing because I Was laughing at that and had to replay it make sure i heard that right

sup heard you talking shit senpai lam ?

>abrogation
Sounds like you're a reformer, into hell you go infidel. :^)

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ?t=676
my side's

>16:00-16:25
>The dead come back to life if you slap them with beef from a middle-aged non-virgin female yellow cow

Why does your country believe in this psychobabble?

>0559 ▶
>File: what am i reading.jpg (95 KB, 800x600)
> (OP)
:00-16:25
>>The dead come back to life if you slap them with beef from a middle-aged non-virgin female yellow cow
wat

>So if mohammad says "love your neighbor" and then later says "kill your neighbor", good muslims will kill their neighbor. Its as if love your neighbor isn't written

wow I am not sure why that post got so fucked up kek

Islam that is, but am in the same boat as you are.

Listen to this song to cleanse your soul from this satanic nonesense
youtube.com/watch?v=flzIpwrih8Q&list=PL3930DBA3929A5221

So does Islam freak you out?

>worst religion of all time
>kill everyone who has enough brain cells to point this out

>>worst religion of all time
>>kill everyone who has enough brain cells to point this out
Man I am depressed.
I wanted to listen to the quran to see how sandniggers twist the words to justify their terrorism, but this book is literally what ISIS wants.
ISIS is the only real islam.
I hate islam.

>I wanted to listen to the quran to see how sandniggers twist the words to justify their terrorism
That's a lefty blue pill. Welcome to reality my friend.

>abrogation.
9th century innovation

Man this timeline is weird sometimes