Romania will be a world power by 2060 deal with it White boys

Romania will be a superpower within 40 years. They are on the cutting edge of so many industries and their army is building up.

>you will never be Romanian
>you will always be a lesser white

Why do you inferior Europeans even bother?

sounds like this grumpy OP needs a hug

Nah theyll always be the buffer zone of the world

Then we're going to come over there from all over the fucked up West and impregnate all your women.

Then Romania will be a world power, as a white country.

Slide thread, ignore it.

As long as Romania is bound to be led by cucks and crooks, nothing will change.

>Pickpoket based economy

I read that next 100 years book, apparently Turkey, Poland and Japan are going to all be big shots.

Japan will finally be a world power? PRAISE BE UPON KEK

I'm pretty sure it's in the top 3 economies right now. Space superiority will be a big thing as well, taking out others satellites and such.

You will never be white?

>blowing up satellites
>eventually debris and moving shrapnel in orbit which makes launching space missions or even putting up other satellites dangerous
Good Shit

Also I don't know why anyone would think Turkey would be in on this seeing as they have Mexico-tier IQ.

Something about being in a strategic position with access to black sea and Mediterranean and making a japan-turkish alliance against the U.S. I'll copy paste from wiki.

(((Friedman))) claims that around the year 2050 a Third World War will take place, between the United States, the "Polish Bloc," Britain, India, and China on one side, and Turkey and Japan on the other, with Germany and France entering the war in its late stages on the side of Turkey and Japan. The war will probably be started by a coordinated Turkish-Japanese sneak attack against the United States and its allies. In the book, (((Friedman))) predicts that the attack will take place at a time in which the Americans will be taken completely off guard, and hypothesizes 5:00 p.m. on November 24, 2050 (Thanksgiving Day) as a potential time.

I don't know about Romania bring a world power, but I do know that Kek will bring my recent exgf back to me

lol if this jew thinks a major war won't happen well before 2050 due to demography problems. You already have Erdogan explicitly telling Turks and other brown scum to have at least 5 children to outbreed native Europeans and conquer their countries.

Our own government here tells us we'll be a minority by 2036 and nationally funded papers have faggot writers gloating about how we were never given a choice and may not be able to stop it, for fucks sake.

Why the Turks and Japanese? Are they even allies?

The sooner the better in my opinion

No but they will have mutual interests at heart. The books only like 100 pages easy to find a pdf of jewgle

I'm hoping islam attacks west sooner than so we can begin the 11th crusade . Here's hoping they blow up Eiffel tower and 9999 die in berlin so we can go full war mode.

me too but shit I think they will be something like a big black pile of sludge that just covers and suffocates everything. Out birthing "native" populations is a really dangerous thing to let happen, especially since the reason white people don't have very many children is due to economic hardships while they receive money and benefits for each child they have on top of our backs

There was only one good Romanian, he's dead now.

hmmm this is why current powers have been attacking turkey for a while. to prevent us being superpower.

I'm Moldovan, do I count in the Master Race?