Anyone on pol know the deal with fluoride?

We know industries push shit that's no good for us like, changing our food pyramid to include more carbohydrates and less fat. Or the countless questionable medical studies like the Tuskegee Syphilis experiments. Common narratives are not trustworthy, and especially now it seems like our own government would totally passing its people by poisoning them.

Anyway, it's not like we swoosh water when we drink it. Or that it's needed in infant formula water sold in stores. Wtf it must be expensive to add to the waters of the populace, why do it!? I need some more info if this is indeed a redpill, or even related pills to swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qczRzcqxoIo
amazon.com/gp/product/B013OOR3QW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Give me a quick rundown

>not using gravity fed propur waterfilters
>shiggy

>still drinking water
Enjoy your globalist brainwashing. I've been drinking milk, juice, and soda for the last ten years and haven't had a cavity yet.

I would read your local water report. I thought my water was flourinated and found out my city does not ass flouride to the water and it onoy contains naturally occuring fouride.

Sodium Fluoride is an Industrial waste by-product in the process of making fertilizer from phosphate rock. Asian countries like Japan, India, and China have completely outlawed putting fluoride in their water BUT, they are willing to sell it to us because the United States is paying for it and they don't care about what happens to us. It is straight up poison, they used this stuff as a powdered insecticide and they still do.

Long story short, your government is putting this into your water because they want to stupify the public. This stuff weakens the IQ and makes people stupid. Rubbing this in your mouth completely eats at your enamel, causing you to get more cavities, thus you going back to the crooks at dentist offices that deliberately knew this fluoride was going to do that and charge you a fortune to fix your teeth. This world is all about Capitalism, ripping you off and not giving a shit about what happens to your health. The first city to fluoridate their water was Grand Rapids, Michigan, and because of some false unproven statistics, they have gotten the entire nation on board with this sickening nazi procedure of poisoning the public to make them docile and stupid. Stupid people = More easily to control

>drinking milk

good goyim, ingest those hormones

I post on these threads when I see them. I have nothing I'm willing to put forward to prove this, but I'm the grandson of the guy who led the research team funded by NIH that made the official recommendation to add fluoride to the water. The research documents aren't classified but they were never digitized and are a bitch to find. I got to read them when I asked him about all this.

He died a few years ago, but from my understanding, it's a cumulative effect on your teeth. You couldn't just take a monthly fluoride rub, it would be lethal if swallowed.

It's kind of like adding iodine to bread. It's not optimal, but it does a lot of good for people. Things are better this way.

AMA or whatever

>not drinking milk fresh from a local farm
its like youre purposely wanting to be a faggot

Goddammit GR, it's not to I'm from west Michigan anyway...

how much money did your granddad make off of his work in that study?

Test post, can someone see me?

That's what they say to explain it. I remember kids on well water getting fluoride coatings put on their teeth.

I just don't feel like anything is trustworthy anymore.

American Dental Association shill detected. Kill yourself you Freemason piece of shit. Your job is to misinform people and continue poisoning them and to enslave the American people. Novos Ordo Seclorum. Die Freemason scum.

>industries push shit that's no good for us like, changing our food pyramid to include more carbohydrates and less fat

Wrong. Fat causes heart disease and statins (medication the lowers cholesterol) is set to make 1 trillion dollars worldwide by 2020. The elites have more money to make if you eat a high fat diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qczRzcqxoIo

Only rarely brushed my teeth for years between 15-24, then started brushing regularly, now i have a cavity with an exposed nerve and one of my wisdom teeth fell apart in my mouth and currently in pain.

He was a long-time part of the research division so... His salary? He didn't get paid anything special as far as I can tell. I can promise you he didn't get any hush money.

He also invented dental sealant. Sadly, he did so on the government's dime. Had he done it privately, suffice it to say I would be shitposting pol on my private island.
We found that if the coating was swallowed, it made the swallower pretty sick. Fluoride is pretty toxic in large doses. So adding coatings is not such a good idea, we learned.
I'm not associated with them! Though my family has been closely associated with them for two, maybe three generations? I'm breaking the cycle though, I'm not going into dentistry. Though I am still a scientist, the data checks out in fluoridation.

>the only disease/condition that warrants medical treatment via water supply is tooth decay

REALLY MAKES ME THINK!

>not drinking milk fresh from human bosoms
its like you are into bestiality or something

>not associated
>entire family is associated
>goes into science to continue bogus stats
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

Definitely the recent brushing that did the damage, not the decade of plaque and tartar eating away at your tooth enamel.

dentist here

advanced forms of tooth decay can actually cause heart/cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attack, etc

basically plaque starts getting into your blood stream

Other than your flag explaining your future dental woes I can speak from experience that you only start to notice how bad things are getting when the irreversible damage is already done. Your late 20s will not be fun, dentally speaking among other reasons.

You are a fucking jackass. LMFAO!!!! God that was too easy.... You just admitted that your family is associated with ADA you jackass.

You are not a scientist. You are a little kid that makes volcanoes by mixing baking soda and vinegar together. You are nothing. You are a piece of sh1t. Stop misinforming people about shit you don't know and calling yourself a scientist is very vague and pathetic. You provided nothing of educational value. Goodbye.

yes, shy leaf

Current Dentist

Plenty of studies shown that fluoride can remineralize enamel by incorporating F- into hydroxyapatite crystals. Overwhelming evidence that it prevents cavities.
your body has nascent fluoride anyways, at low concentrations your body needs fluoride.
yeah its poisonous at high enough concentrations, but so is H20. Think about it...

if you eat a clean diet with no excess sugar or processed carbohydrates than drinking fluoridated water is deleterious.
But being that all you super vitality people drink OJ and eat yogurt loaded with sugar, fluoride is highly beneficial.

I'm in info-psych. I design and consult on VR simulations. I come from a line of dentists, but I'm not a part of the cabal or whatever. I wish I had the research materials to show you, but I'm pretty sure I'd not be allowed to.

Just know that even if fluoride is dangerous, there are a million more pressing concerns impacting your quality and length of life

Pretty sure a certain water filter salesman knows what's up.

However:
Eliminate all plastics from your life. All of them BPA free or not are putting out xenoestrogens.

Bump for wouldn't mind at least the basic gestalt.

Basically don't consume it.. its okay if used in toothpaste but don't drink water with it in it. It's only good for preserving enamel, topically.

Tap water is for plebs.

But of course they would teach you that in school...Where else would the indoctrination begin?

Rational Communist here.

That shit you listed is all caused by smoking.... end of story. Sugar is not what is causing all these young people to have yellow teeth with brown pits, its the fucking fluoride you are giving them. Kill yourself. You are the reason I have a huge brown pit in my tooth because I naively believed your American bullshit lie that we needed to brush our teeth twice a day!! I received lots of fluoride from drinking Green Tea(contains fluoride) and brushing my teeth thinking I was being healthy and proactive, but look what it did to my mouth, thanks a lot you fucking crook. My smile is permanently damaged because of you government money loving ADA pieces of shit.

DENTAL FLUOROSIS IS AN EPIDEMIC BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

Trust me highly skeptical and delved into hours of research on my own.

Fuck the ADA, you want a red pill to swallow?

look into amalgam fillings. Leaking mercury into our environment.

shit most dental materials are horrible for your health. But whats the alternative? let your teeth rot away, have a build up of pathogenic bacteria that cause systemic effects (heart disease, RA, teratogenic effects)

as a profession we're far from perfect, but much better than fucking quackery physicians.

You see this bag???? You see the word TOXIC on it??? Do you know the amount of safety equipment you need on when you work at Water Treatment Facility JUST to handle and be around it???? You need a FULL HAZMAT SUIT. That is HOW FUCKING DANGEROUS THIS SUBSTANCE IS. You are NOT smart kid, I know more about this subject than you, you Federal fucking government piece of shill shit. You CANNOT justify putting this POISON in our water. There is NO PROOF that it is beneficial for the human body.

Green tea stains your teeth worse than coffee, your probably brushing your teeth like a neanderthal also.

I dunno? Dental implants.

But those cost $$$.

Never made any fucking sense to me that you embalm a piece of decomposing tissue and leave it in place and magically act surprised shit develops down the road.

implants are still in their infancy. great alternative if your missing a single tooth, but i wouldn't remove all your natural teeth and replace with implants.

you'll end up with a retrognathia from not using your jaw to chew. similiar to how bone mass decreases in one leg after being immbolized in a cast for a long period

I really dont know much about implants though.

they are expensive.

I don't normal brush, I generally use natural water and salt to clean my teath followed by a bit of gum and a good floss. Never got caveties, and considering that I never go to the dentist anymore, I had never encounteree any issies with bad teeth or bad breath.
So stop using tooth paste. There are better ways to cleaning your teeth.

Strawman fallacy

I can't believe you let your kids swim in this poison

Wrong. This right here is a picture of Mild Dental Fluorosis. Millions of Americans are brushing their teeth everyday and STILL ending up with mouths that look like this. Fluoride eats away at your enamel from within. It literally causes Skeletal Fluorosis, the same issue that heavy tea drinkers have because why???? Because the Camelia Sinensis plant (tea plant) contains fluoride naturally, that means Black Tea and Green Tea naturally CONTAIN FLUORIDE. The more fluoride you put in your body, the faster the damage will show up. It is a SLOW POISON that negatively accumulates and effects your body.

Well shit, I drink Floride free water but I live off powdered green tea

I could say the same about Lead. Lead is one of the most toxic metals of them all, but guess what?? it's only toxic when its consumed into the body. I can hold a piece of solid lead in my hand and be completely fine. Chlorine in swimming pools is completely harmless because it's not in its gas form. You can't compare Fluoride to Chlorine, because they are different elements. Every element has its own hazards and perks.

>be me be 40yo
never liked brushing muh teeth with commercial "minty white" toothpaste as a child,
same shit for drinking tea and tap water,and store bought eggs, just somthing not quite right ?!?
stopped in muh mid teens
i still got most of muh teeth, no rotton yellow english skany shit up front
i never conformed and did the sheep mentality thing, never married or bred, never worked or paid taxes

tha fuck am i doing here?

You are a natural born Sup Forumsack. You were born to sense the hidden agenda. Just like me and a few others on here. You didn't have to take the red pill since you were already aware from the start.

Found something 4 you

Its got nothing to do with your teeth, fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, the part of your brain that connects to conciousness
its to help us all become obedient drones, as the system demands

>Just know that even if fluoride is dangerous, there are a million more pressing concerns impacting your quality and length of life

No there really isn't, when it's being added to water supplies against the population's will. It's forced medication at best, which is illegal always. Fluoride isn't a medication, or a nutrient - it is just poison. As other anons have already stated, they use industrial waste - not "natural fluoride". Before you even get into the dihydrogen monoxide, "doses count" nonsense - understand that HYDROFLUOSILICIC ACID, SODIUM SILICOFLUORIDE & SODIUM FLUORIDE are considerably more concentrated and toxic. It is dumped in large batches directly into the water supply with the assumption it is spread around averaging a low PPM to each supplied tap - which is ridiculous, this cannot be accounted for, and dosage cannot be regulated on an individual basis in this way.

Even in very small doses it is extremely toxic. Accumulated over so many years it causes irreversible neurological damage. The studies they do make literal assumptions based on average home tap water usage - they do not account for all food sources, beverages and other ingested or topical products being manufactured by companies using municipal (fluoridated) water supplies.

It's fucking bullshit, and anyone that supports it anyway should be shot or no-platformed for their extreme negligence.

>Grand Rapids, Michigan
That's interesting. I've heard some fluorides are also the product of the aluminum manufacturing process, Michigan was highly industrialized but since outsourcing most Al manufacture to China the states and other countries like mine actually pay the chinks now to import that toxic by-product back to the Americas to add to the water supply. Obviously something seriously wrong is afoot medicating a water supply to being with.

It's difficult to remove once added and in fact I've heard it was one plausible way of disposing of the waste by dilution as it's highly corrosive and reactive.

It calcifies the pineal gland, and one can only wonder what that does!?

Best option is move, at all costs, to a village, town or city that does not fluoridate, they are becoming increasingly popular and the practice is already fading fast.

Really makes you think though!

This stuff is great by the way

sun eriched citric fruits, oranges `n shit can break up builds of calcium

I can add I worked in a water plant for a few months that fluoridated. It was a large drum with a drip line and I think it was hydrofluosilicic acid.

Drip, drip, drip....24 hours a day. I actually lived in the next town over that's didn't fluoridate. It felt strange being complicit in that. I felt like...a Nazi.

water fluoridation was originally introduced to help prevent general tooth decay in the entire population. it's generally cheap to do and the only negative "health" effect that people have actually found in relation to it is the presence of bright white spots in your enamel which are the result of having TOO MUCH fluoride during the parts of your life when the enamel of your teeth are still forming.

that being said, with the general increase in personal dental care, fluoridation has become a less effective method of dental protection over time.

amazon.com/gp/product/B013OOR3QW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i bought this

The Globalists are poisoning us with flouride, then they're going to merge with machines, blast off into space and colonize other worlds

I want to believe you, but I also want to say "good goy"

I bet you faggots get all worked up over chemtrails too, don't you?

>read this thread
>decide to check my city's water report
>they add fluoride

fuck this gay earth

If you check your state records, you'll notice not every town fluoridates - it's sporadic. I'm of the opinion they still view it as an experiment and keep certain municipal areas clear of the test environment for control purposes. I would love to see comparisons of towns with fluoridated water, and those without - compared with their academics, employment rate and any publicly available health statistics - substance abuse, crime rates etc.

Because of Flint, MI - leftists have been spreading the narrative that crime rates and school performance in that area are affected by lead poisoning - they are probably right.

>hurr durr chlorinated pools arent harmful either
faggot

It's the dose that makes the poison you mong. Water is toxic if ingested in large enough quantities.

I think it's use in drinking water was pushed by lobbyists for ALCOA to dispose of a small mountain of flouride salts that is a byproduct of aluminum electrolysis.

It was a state-by-state effort, and the first states caved because of a scientific paper from the ADA regarding its use as tooth hardener and recommended its use in the water supply. Later found out the source was paid for, and the scientific basis of the paper was later retracted. But it was too late, because a bunch of states already had adopted the recommendation.

you realize there is no elemental chlorine in your pool right? they are chloride ions. they are not harmful. you literally eat them in almost every food. protip: salt has chloride in it.