Why do people hate Merkel so much?

Why do people hate Merkel so much?

Besides the refugee crisis, where has she failed?

Germany has never been so prosperous before. The unemployment rate is very low. The average German is making more money than ever before. Germans are living more prosperous lives than Americans.

Please explain. I'm curious.

>Germany has never been so prosperous before
What about the Wiederaufbau directly after the war?

Konrad Adenauer was pretty OK. Though the Marshall plan helped.

>Germans are living more prosperous lives than Americans.

It's not about how things are now. It's about the population projections. She's brought in millions of aggressive, unintelligent foreigners who hate Germans and will outbreed them, destroying Germany's cultural identity.

And no, your average North African isn't going to start reading Goethe or even bother learning German.

fuck your slide

>What about the Wiederaufbau directly after the war?

What about it? Germany's industrial complex was almost completely destroyed.

How was that a prosperous time?

>It's not about how things are now.

No no but it is.

ppl keep saying germany is at its worst when it's definitely not. Germany has never had so much economic prosperity.

>Germany has never been so prosperous before.
Not feeling it.

If Merkel talks about "we" she is talking about German businesses owned by foreign countries.

>Not feeling it.

When were things better for you?

When we still had the Deutsche Mark.

But the unemployment was higher and people were earning less.

>she was also part of the communist party

>she helped force through a bill that called for gender parity in top level jobs

2 quick things i remember

she wants the white race dead retard

egased

I highly doubt unemployment was higher back then.
There is a whole industry around keeping people out of the statistics these days.

Economic growth at the cost of the people who struggle to get by.

Immigration in large doses has a financial effect on all people who's employment becomes altered by the inclusion of said immigrants. As much as we don't want to accept the fact that low skilled natives exist, they do, and their jobs become unliveable financially when you have non-native workers offering to do the same jobs at half the price, while also having programs in place to assist them along the way.

Germany 's economic growth only benefits those who could already comfortably get by, at the cost of those who could barely get by before.

She's a globalist.

Globalism made Germany rich.

That's an irrefutable fact.

> right wing in every country hates her for the rapefugees
> leftwing in other countries hate her because she exploits other nations economically through the EU

>Economic growth at the cost of the people who struggle to get by.

average wages have gone up under merkel

>Immigration in large doses has a financial effect on all people who's employment becomes altered by the inclusion of said immigrants. As much as we don't want to accept the fact that low skilled natives exist, they do, and their jobs become unliveable financially when you have non-native workers offering to do the same jobs at half the price, while also having programs in place to assist them along the way.

Show me proof that immigrants are taking a significant amount of jobs away from Germans

if we had no Polish women, Germany's brothel industry would collapse.

it will ultimately destroy any vestiges of Germany, that process is ongoing and recently seemingly accelerating

>> leftwing in other countries hate her because she exploits other nations economically through the EU

Please elaborate on this.

>average wages have gone up under merkel
Growing up during the transition from DM into Euro i can tell you that the prices skyrocketed while wages remained stagnant.
I can't recall that much changed in that regard.

if you're seriously so dumb as to not understand how increasing the supply of labor diminishes its value than there's no helping you. Merkel has brought a massive population of largely illiterate borderline retards with no real skills into your country. The top 5-10% of them will be smart, productive members of society, the next third will take jobs from low skilled germans, and the rest will live on public assistance from the german taxpayer while stealing from you and raping your daughters, making your cities less safe and reducing the standard of living for everyone.

I can sell my soul to the devil for all the money I could want, but I would lose my very essence of person, and condemn myself to a fate worse than death.

>The top 5-10% of them will be smart, productive members of society, the next third will take jobs from low skilled germans, and the rest will live on public assistance from the german taxpayer while stealing from you and raping your daughters, making your cities less safe and reducing the standard of living for everyone.

post credible sources to back up these stats rather than just pulling them out of your ass

why are you in the usa then?and not germany

The fact that immigrants are fucking immigrants from shitholes, and work at ridiculous low wages, but are cool with it, because it is still more than they would have made back home. I don't understand how this is hard to follow?

If two people wanted to mow your grass, and you had no bias for either, are you going to pick the one who asks for $6/hr, or $3/hr?

I would, but your government under merkel banned government agencies from collecting those stats because they're "racist". Would they do that if the stats reflected well on the migrants? No, they would be everywhere trumpeting how successful the program has been while merkel tries to get reelected, but instead they banned them. What does that tell you?

Wtf i love Merkel now

Deluded statistics.

because I'm on a business trip.

Hitler did a lot of good things for Germany too, but all anyone remembers is the genocide. It doesn't matter what else Merkel does, she'll just be remembered as the one who let refugees destroy her country.

Bad news about your government? Blame the politicians.
Good news about your government? Society handles well.

answer this you brainwashed retard

>Besides the refugee crisis, where has she failed?
financial crisis, money to save banks but not for people - NSA and domestic spying, she did nothing - decision to drop nuclear energy, citzens are required to pay for it (to compensate the companies)

>Germany has never been so prosperous before. The unemployment rate is very low. The average German is making more money than ever before
This is only possible because there are many people with low wages, 2 or 3 jobs, fucked up contracts, and other neo-liberal bullshit.

She's also a coward, who has "something else to do" when important decisions need to be made, like the Bundestag resolution on the Armenian genocide.
Capitalist love her while poor people wish her dead for importing millions of rapefugees, making rent and work situations even more miserable, besides the cultural fuckup. Fuck her.

>This is only possible because there are many people with low wages, 2 or 3 jobs, fucked up contracts, and other neo-liberal bullshit.

so many people with low wages yet the median income average has gone up under merkel

explain yourself and show stats

you also understand that the prostitution industry would collapse if we did not import east european women, right?

a minority of our prostitutes are actually german-born

>Show me proof that immigrants are taking a significant amount of jobs away from Germans
You don't need proof for this, it's common sense and universal to any economy:
Germany has a certain amount of workplaces. The amount of possible workers is irrelevant, because when you import X million immigrants, the total number of workers will go UP, which means more competition and lower wages. The same applies to housing, more competition and higher rents.
It's a capitialist wet dream, they can squeeze more money out of greater workforces.

>the median income average has gone up under merkel
You need to learn a thing or two about statistics. The average of 11 and 9 is 10, so is the average of 19 and 1.
In case you don't understand this: 11 and 9 are fairly close and quite wealthy, while 19 is rich, and 1 is dirt poor. Governments today are doing their best to keep these numbers far apart.

>you also understand that the prostitution industry would collapse if we did not import east european women, right?
I doubt that this has any significant impact on the german economy.

>You need to learn a thing or two about statistics. The average of 11 and 9 is 10, so is the average of 19 and 1.
>In case you don't understand this: 11 and 9 are fairly close and quite wealthy, while 19 is rich, and 1 is dirt poor. Governments today are doing their best to keep these numbers far apart.

What do they call that statistic that takes that into account? Standard deviation? Can you show me proof with that?

literally this. the statistics the government provides us always states that the official numbers of unemployed is stripped off the people who get any form of social care. add the fact that we have a rising inflation und you can pretty much see where this whole shithole is going