>Go out of my way to be nice to her the whole night
>told her that maybe she could be more open to other people's viewpoints
>she moves the conversation moves towards politics
>she starts berating me for not being a leftist
>calls me a sociopath with no empathy
>tells me that this is probably why my friends stopped hanging out with me
>don't talk for the rest of the dinner
>on the way home start tearing up
>think "what if one of us dies tonight and the last thing my mom ever says to me is that I'm a sociopath because I don't agree with her political views"
>start to cry
>instead of apologizing she just says shit like "the right is the party of 'every man for himself' and the left is the party of 'let's be kind to other people."

Why does leftism do this to people? She makes everything about her leftist politics and berates me if I disagree. I just want my mom back

shame is the only way they get their shit to work.

Harden up you little bitch. If she's a single mother the only thing you can do to become a man at this point if join the Military.

ideology is a motherfucker

lift weights and get a conservative girlfriend. who cares what your indoctrinated mother thinks

Dude. You have a shit mom.

this, it happens, don't form attachments

Except that nowadays the military turns you into a queer. OP has a broken family so don't be such a dick to him.

Because shaming is the only tactic they have. They assume the moral high ground without a basis in reality and declare everyone that steps outside their predetermined box of morality as evil.

>create distance from mommy
>lose many goodboy points
feels bad man

Everything is so politicized is getting lame.

Worst thing is they're convinced that they are open minded and non-judgmental kek. They're by far the most self-righteous and dogmatic. They also think they're the smart ones but that's getting harder and harder to defend the way they argue now.
Sad!

She's a therapist so she always tries to use psychological terms to shame me. Like lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, etc.

A lot of the time she'll just say "I think you'll benefit from maturing more and seeing the world for yourself" meaning basically "you'll grow out of your opinions and learn to think like me."

Most of the time at home she reads me headlines off of Facebook and tries to bait me into saying that I hate donald trump or trying to persuade me to agree with liberal opinions in a "Sup Forums btfo" kind of way

>talking to a female about politics

Depends on Which branch, Also, Trump is planning to make some changes.
I'm 18 as well, I got leftist family too. If OP can't deal with it he's a fucking pussy. If anything going to College will make him queer, then put him into debt for the rest of his life while he sits behind a computer literally rotting away watching his life go by contributing nothing.

Your mom sounds like a feminist cunt.
She deserves to die alone with her cats.

>>calls me a sociopath with no empathy

Every criticism, from a woman, is psychological projection. Every. Single. Time.

>emotionally investing in the opposite sex
>screencapped pepe
>crying user
>caring what other people think of you
>>>/reddit/

With right wing beliefs she knows that you'll want kids and a wife, which in essence replaces her. With leftist and degeneracy, youll always need mommy

I always tell her the definition of "bigot" is "someone who doesn't tolerate the viewpoints of others" and she says "I tolerate all viewpoints" and then progresses the argument into a petty duel where she says conservatives have a lack of empathy and that "one day you'll learn to think correctly but right now your brain isn't fully developed"

LOL you started to cry? are you fucking kidding me? HAHAHAHAHA thanks for making my night. You must really be a shell of a man holy shit hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh come on somebody be honest with this kid. It's because your mother enjoys anal sex OP. She is berating you just as easily as she opens her sphincter and releases shit into the toilet with the assumption that you won't take her shit and stand up for yourself (become erect). Your mother is superficial as fuck (being a leftist) and all you need to mend the relationship is to go out of your way and think about her. Give her a heartfelt gift based on the love you have of your mother before she decided to shit on you and watch her be forced to express her leftist kindness towards you for making her a priority in your day and stop taking her opinions personally.

post pic of your moms tits.

What a terrible mother. You just don't say that to your kid. No wonder she's single.

Get yourself a conservative girlfriend, user.

>politics comes up
>me: Soooo boring who cares

Power level hidden

fpbp

Facts > Feelings

God I feel sorry for you lot with parents born in the 70s and 80s. Useless as shit at raising kids.

/thread

>instead of apologizing she just says shit like "the right is the party of 'every man for himself' and the left is the party of 'let's be kind to other people."

If that were true, she wouldn't be a bitch to you about your personal politics.

iN other words, she's a master manipulator. She's using what she knows about psychology to manipulate you.

You can arm and defend yourself against these targeted tools she's using.

Google emotional manipulators and how to defend against them. its a freaking eye opener.

Face facts that your mother will never do anything other than pay you lip service and do nothing remotely helpful or useful, as she's likely done your whole life.

Sorry, I'm projecting a bit there.

>Mom
>Boyfriend

I cringed so hard, my dog got scared and left the room. How's about you be a man and forget that slut like all good men do and find yourself a nice woman.

Notice how I said find, not forged or make or help or uplift, cause you can't turn a ho into a house wife, as your mom could advise you.

It's a cult.

Is your mom at least hot?

It took me years to figure out my mother was always a cunt and I was just too young to know any better.

Don't blame her, it's women's nature. Very few women have the capacity to be cruel.

sad how? I bet I'm happier than you

>>she starts berating me for not being a leftist
>>calls me a sociopath with no empathy
>>tells me that this is probably why my friends stopped hanging out with me

holy mother of what
you are one son of a bitch

>divorced therapist
>can't keep a man around
>someone who tells others how to live for a living btfos her own life

During life people come and go...But in the end you just got yourself.
Be stronk, fear nothing.

>Feels sad
>Remembers we won
>Remembers we will win until we are sick of it.

Doesn't matter. It is sad if it comes to this, even if that's understandable. If that doesn't make you sad this is even sadder.
Prove me wrong. You can't!

>muh two party system
fucking boomers

I agree with this but only sign up for minimum amount of time possible enlist in either the Marines or Army
Learn mgtow never let some bitch cuck you ever again even your mom

Yeah I told her that there's such a thing as left wing fake news too. I said "I could pull up an article that says mitt Romney is a child molester or something and it would support the left wing agenda but that doesn't make it right" and she said "he probably is a child molester. I would believe that." So I said "how could you just believe anything you're told like a sheep" and she just stared at her phone silent and tearful until I had to apologize

I think she was just making me feel bad for disagreeing with her

>my mom and her boyfriend

oh man whitey ur so fucked :')

If there is one thing I have learned in this world, it is this, Women are always wrong. They are not good at making good decisions, they are about as materialistic as the ni99ers in the ghetto.

Don't listen to your mom, she is just a bitch who probably voted for Obama because her pussy got wet when she seen a black man running for office. Women don't look at things logically, they look at appearance and social hierarchy. They wanted to elect Killary Clinton and had NO CLUE of her previous scandals, lying, and warmongering simply because of one thing.... She is a female. That's how they look at things, they don't look at facts, they judge purely based on emotion and make swift retarded decisions.

wow, sometimes I don't realise how lucky I am for being born into a family of reactionaries

>she just stared at her phone silent and tearful until I had to apologize
FAKE STORY EVERYONE FAKE FAKE FAKE. OP CLAIMS TO BE THE ONE WHO DID THE CRYING BUT NOW ITS HIS MOTHER WHO IS CRYING? FAKE NEWS FAKE BLOG

Man, maybe stop trying to reason with her. Gotta communicate mainly at an emotional level with some people. Your mom cannot reason and you don't have a dad, so this sucks. This shit is ruining society big time. But you're aware of it so you can deal with it.

She uses politics to project all sorts of ideas and feelings that she has. It doesn't make sense and she doesn't care. Maybe she really means that you're not empathetic enough (even if you're nice, compassionate, etc) because of some dumb shit you did or said once and don't even remember.

Who the fuck cares? You're acting like a 10 year old, crying like that. What the fuck? What will you do when shit hits the fan? You will cry like your mommy? Fucking hell, sure are underage snowflake faggots here.

Go back.

Not much to say, the left takes advantage of the Aryan's ability to into social justice (which I guarantee most Mexican/Asian/other minority groups could give two shits about)

Well youre pretty young still OP but you need to convince her that the left is the side of coercion and the right the side of freedom. Forcing people to give their money to the poor is not compassionate at all, its the opposite.

Who is behind this? i wonder

What actually happened

>be you
>18
>getting ready to leave for college this year
>at dinner with my mom
>she's sad because her and her boyfriend are breaking up
>Go out of your way to bring up politics when your mom is going through a break up
>told her that maybe she could be more open to other people's viewpoints
>she tells you to quit bringing it up
>you don't and start autistically shouting MAGA xDDD
>you starts berating her for not being the same as you
>she calls you a sociopath with no empathy
>tells you that this is probably why your friends stopped hanging out with you
>it is
>don't talk for the rest of the dinner
>on the way home start tearing up
>think "what if one of us dies tonight and the last thing I ever said to my mom was some political shit that will be irrelevant in 4 years"
>start to cry
>instead of apologizing I just act like an assole saying Trump is going to deport you MAGA

Why does being autistic do this to people?

Your mother is a disgusting therapist. I hope she meets a man who starts beating her.

SEE FAKE STORY OP IS A FUCKING LIAR

She looked tearful at the restaurant but I was the one who was actually crying on the way home.

Glad I could clear that minute detail up for you

>Fight for Israel
>Never reproduce white children
Fuck this MGTOW meme

OP IS BACKPEDDLING HARD FAKE BLOG FAKE BLOG /THREAD

My parents are divorced. I split my time with them 50/50

women's feelings are intertwined with the decades of programming and conditioning. that's why almost all jew lies begin and end with guilting white women into believing stupid shit

I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. I don't have a good connection to my family either. The best thing is to just accept it and try to move on with your own life, no matter how hard it is..

move out of your mom's house dipshit

I was raised by a Communist hippie psychologist mother.

And whoop dee doo look where I am.

He speaks only but truth

>Be me
>Mother is Ukrainian. She's proud of her heritage, and staunchly patriotic
>Supports the shithole she came from every chance she gets
>Ukrainian news always blaring from her computer
>I don't like Ukraine, I despise it even more now with its current government
>Get sick of this bullshit
>Tell mom that Ukraine is a cesspool with no future, will possibly collapse completely in the next 20 years
>Mom acts like her ancestors and countrymen were always victims, provide examples where it was the contrary
>She gets angry
>I get angry
>Don't speak to each other for a whole week
>We apologize to each other anyway
>She is fully aware of my displeasure for her home country
>Doesn't care, loves me anyway

Ideology and politics is no excuse, user, you just have a shit mother. The fact that she's single should already be a clear indicator.

You have to understand that normies are not beings of logic

My mom is a single mother and I'm planning on joining the marines to harden me up. Is this a good idea?

leftist here, i dislike close minded "lefties" just as much as anyone else, i told my mum how i dont like it when my university professors get political and push agendas and she said "as long as theyre left wing agendas"

there is bad people in all groups, and generalisations never solve it

You forgot
>get home and post about it on Sup Forums

my mom calls me a sociopath too but i am so it doesn't really bother me

feck off commie

>cousin married a nonwhite
>I accidentally said that nonwhite people weren't British on Facebook
>he hasn't spoken to me in 3 years
I miss him. The funny thing is that his wife still speaks to me, she doesn't agree but doesn't care that much.

>macedonia

literally who?

I feel you bro. My physics prof. Is a smart guy, yet he bashes Trump with the most overused arguements. It's like left wing destroying people choices and opinions

soon to be australia too faggot

Yuri Bezmenov

FULL
U
L
L

ok well youre welcome as long as you dont promote replublic or anti british stuff here cunt

welcome

>she starts berating me for not being a leftist
>calls me a sociopath with no empathy
That is scarily close to the bone mate. Best trick is to self-improve and get a decent girlfriend. Like what I'm doing.

Seriously though. Best of luck, Emperor be with ye.

(You)

Either One:Fake as shit
Two:She's a total bitch

What you should do?
I don't know

Say if the left is the party of "let's be kind to other people" you should start being kind to your son

As soon as I step there I'm revealing my power level.

You should have punched the bitches lights out then hit her in the face with a rancid dookie blast

>>be me
Great thread.

What a cunt
>She's a therapist
Now it all makes sense.

Easy.

You tell her you DO have empathy for those that work for their familes, or that scrape by on their own, who are wrongfully burdened by taxes that pay for the entitled.

Noone is looking out for those sandwiched in the middle that get no free rides like those on the bottom, and no breaks like those at the top.

Your mother is emotionally abusive towards you

>by contributing nothing

>he claims to be an alpha male
>but he views his life as only a tool for others to use

Kek

My mother is a widow and she paid for all my university. Enjoy being poor and working for me, faggot.