God hates vegetarians more than homosexuals. Says so right in Genesis

Jesus told us to ignore everything in the old testament and listen to Him instead.

Did I do this right?

he said he didnt come to destroy the law

Quote?

Does my ID stay the same through this thread only? How do i become a trip fag?

Well known... all the Synoptic Gospels

Help us non christian fags and quit being a condescending asshole. Quotes bitch

Will the Devil tunnel through all of my Proxxies?

Google it cunt. check out biblegateway for in depth analysis . Matthew 5:17 first notatation

It stays for this thread only

You're already a trip fag

do the captcha ever get unsolvable

>Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Yes..

what makes a tripfag? replying to your own post?

“Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets; I came not to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished” (Mt. 5:17-18)

and please what does a (you) mean, harder than a captha to figure out

I replied to the dam poster once. am I marked.

Can I shill my own post?

You lack of basic knowledge is insulting. Lurk moar, check FAQ, google your questions and things you don't know and never tripfag if the thread doesn't demand it especially on board where there are already IDs by default.
Sage goes into all fields.

I am not impatient. I have lurked. what is a (you).
why are you fags so into green text? I understand you cant explain culture otherwise we'dyall be tipping 40's of that malt shit

Fucking cock suckers and their secret knowledge

What the fuck is ID's by default? I took your advise and googled it an get some bullshit macrosoft design. How do i avoid being and when should i be a tripfagger

is this like the parable of the corrupt judge

I'm sorry the moral judge

i googled it. Wiki calls it the parable of the unjust judge. Even more damning. a "judge" who is "unjust" Luke 18:1-8. Also I apologize to the cunt who said 'Help us non christian fags and quit being a condescending asshole. Quotes bitch" I was wrong. i also apologize to all you fuckers for not knowing how to green text. etc. also I am tired of apologizing.

I've repeatedly been telling Sup Forums that vegans/vegetarians are modern day satanic witches.

Doesn't genesis say some shit like "all the plants and meat I put on earth for your sustenance"
or something...?

Based zuca btfos the burger.

very good

exactly. That's what Satan does. Changes the word just a little, for instance. Matthew 4:1-11

Genesis 1:29-30

what did GO mean by this. Pic related

GOD. newfag

What did GOD mean by this. pic related