Being a monolingual cuck

>being a monolingual cuck

How can we English speaking countries claim to be the best when we only speak 1 language?

>we
speak for yourself dumbass

Black slang isnt a language, DAWG

haha nice one bruv

I speak Afrikaans, english, itlalian and german. I can read in the first 2 but not in the last 2.

So you basically speak English?

That's just great. But seriously, without taking some time to rest, you won't succeed. We can all just go to sleep for a bit.

Also a bit of hebrew but only becouse I dated one of Gods choosen. And another thing if they are all english why arent you speaking them?

Claims to be the best.

Is British.

Shit women
Shit weather
Shit food
Shitty in migration taking over your whole kingdom
Shitty monarchy

Whats so great about Britain?

English is the language of science and technology. Why do I need to learn dirt people talk?

1) it's not spain

because we speak the only language that matters

I have read over OP, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? You've been on Sup Forums enough today. Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

>giving a shit how many languages you speak
wew lad.
>1 language
Parle pour toi

DONT LISTEN TO THESE KEKS THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM WHATS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

本人会说一些,听力阅读比较好。川普万岁!
military paid me to learn it so whatever. it's fun understanding 汉人 at airports and restaurants but other than that it's pretty much useless to know a second language unless it's your job... i certainly don't plan on taking the skill into civ life, too many horror stories

/thread

>because everyone speaks it
We have no need to learn subhuman languages if we force others to learn ours

The only people who need to learn an additional language, are those who don't speak English.

> muh independence
> still speaking language of your opressor
Every. Fucking. Time.

I don't have any mirror pictures so just imagine one is in my post.

Britbong has a point, I mean, I live in a spicnigger country but at least here I won't get arrested for making an edgy joke

Our system of governance comes from English enlightenment, the British crown was our oppressor not the Anglo people

I speak the noble language of the conqueror.

You could just learn more languages, it's easy as fuck