HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU VOTED FOR THIS ORANGE HACK

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Supreme Court soon

SOON.

>Implying Supreme Court is on Drumpf's side
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAB

YOU DRUMPFKINS ARE SO DELUSIONAL

>OLOLOLOLOLOLOL HEY LOOK EVERYONE I'M FUNNY I SHOuLD BE ON SNL I"M SO COOOOOOOOLLL LLLOLOLOLOLO

Fucking kill yourself you people on here do nothing but shitpoost and shiptost all the time and its really lfucking stupid

really, you sould just consider stopping becuase its getting realloy old really fast~!

Fucking Shillary6 lost the election and you need to learn to live with it! I'[m fucking sick of all these stupid shiptosts!!!

>HAHAHAH LOOK AT ME I'M ALL CONTERAIAN AND STUFF MY OPINIoN IS DIFFERENT THAN LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE"S ON LTHIS FUCKING WEBSITE WHEN DO I GHET MY EDGEY CARD LIKE HAHAHHA AH WE GET IT YOuRE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FAGGOT!!!!

>YFW YOu MAKE A FUNNY POST
>YOuRFACE WHEN YOu GET A RISE FROM PEOPLE
>YFW YOuR AGE

I khope you remember to doe your homework to night you ficking nigger faggot pussy dicvk sucker because your mom's not gottan push you to do it any more when she finds out she's dead from the amount of deissapointment you've caused her from being a failure at EIGHT FUCKING YEARS OLD YOu STUPIDE NORMALFAG!!!!!

KYSKYSKYUSKYSKSYKYSKYSKYSKYS

STFU die

Trump aligned his second executive order to line up with Gorsuch's SCOTUS nomination hearings. That is why he did not appeal the previous order being struck down.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU SOUND SO TRIGGERED

More like the left is further exposing themselves.

Ftfy

>Drumpf
>CAPS LOCK

Why can't libtards never provide any intelligent arguments?
It's like even the brightest of them want to display an IQ of 70 or lower.

My guess is that they don't want to say anything that other
libtards fails to understand. That would be divisive.

Where are you from?

What a total shill thread.

ARE U MAD TRUMPSTER?

《--- CLICK TO WIN

HAHAHAHAHHA

IM NOT JEWISH WOMT WORK ON ME YOU STUPID LEAF

HAHAHAHAHAH

OOOOOO here comes teh shill! with the bantz!!!! you must think yourself so cleveryu you slavic piece of crap!@

HEY LOOK IT'S LITTLE IVAN'S FIRST COMPUTER GEE WILLYKERS I WONDER WHAT HIS FIRST COMMENT ON THE INTERENTS GOiNG TO BE

fuck you you little shit

>suddenly a wild terrorist attack occurs!
>tens of tens of people dead
>it was an islamishit from Syri-ghanistan-raq

Dems get BTFO'd

You have no idea how badly this will end for the dissenting judges. Read the opinion put out by five of the 9th circle judges on Judicial Watch.

They have applied law so utterly incompetently in order to appease their political obligations that the only sound argument they made is for their removal.

This post says more about OP's utter cluelessness than OP ever wanted to be known.

>libtards fails to understand. That would be divisive.
Because Drumpftards do the exact same thing.

>5 Ninth Circuit judges

When the Ninth Circus is saying you applied the law incompetently, you know that you done fucked up.

This is old news dumbfuck. Probably shouldn't post on shit you know nothing about.

OP still a faggot

When is supreme court

I don't understand this, it's a fucking crisis of sovereignty.

We the people, elected a man. We elected this man to do a few things. 1. Build the Wall, Deport them All!! 2. Ban Muslims

And then all the sudden, some random fucking judges in Hawaii can block all of this stuff? Seriously? Some activist fucking judge that I have never heard of can stop the Will of the entire American People?

>activist judges continue to cheapen their positions and spit on our justice system for their extremely partisan agendas

I'm sure kerflumpf is dying of embarrassment. Really. He must be feeling blown the heck out.

After Gorsuch gets confirmed. Right now if the liberal justices decide to make it a partisan thing, it would be a 4-4 tied and the bullshit lower ruling gets upheld.

dude I dont even knwo what shitty country your flag is from
because I am american and don't care about small poor places

fuck off shareblue

Question. If Putykins is so antigay, why does he release photos of himself shirtless on horseback, and doing all kinds of burly, manly things?

Also, I didn't vote for Trump. That's how Representative Democracy works. How anyone here is falling for your shill nonsense is beyond me. Aren't you Soviets supposed to be chummy with the Bronze God?

it's a shame a drone just doesn't "accidentally" go off course, onto that judge's head

what's going on here?

You're dumb as fuck. Read a book kid.

really makes you think don't it.

>suddenly a false flag attack occurs!
Fixed

>ZOMG DRUMPF IS A FASCIST DICTATOR!!!!!!!!
>drumpf is sooooo stupid he actually works within the confines of the system lolololol

You have no clue about the 9th Circuit out here. They are the literal sense of Liberal Bullshit.

Really makes you think how all CTR's threads nowadays have "HAHAHAHAH" in their post title/body

kys ivan

get fucked shill

Anthony kennedy will still probably decide to strike it down.

Hahahaha and he still won the election

BRING BACK INTERNMENT CAMPS

>Judicial Watch
I had a loook on there good sir, but could not find anything bout the EO, could you link it to me?