Why is Sup Forums the most cucked subboard?

Why?

Prepare for cucks screeching, about me or germany being cucked or me being a muslim, immigrant, hohol, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaeYMYZ1iYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this.

drumpf btfo

Filename related. Sup Forums is mostly schizoid NEETs.

What does Sup Forums think of my gf's feet?

That guy's not really schizoid. He's just a fat guy going hunting.

>subboard
Your reddit is showing

>germany being cucked or me being a muslim, immigrant, hohol, etc
Nope that about covers it.

I have read over OP, and it's a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

Come at me you libtard fucking shit, I'll get my crew on you in 2 seconds notice

youtube.com/watch?v=qaeYMYZ1iYc

Too chinky and gooky

Christianity split the Germanic barbarian into an upper and a lower half, and enabled him, by repressing the dark side, to domesticate the brighter half and fit it for civilization. But the lower, darker half still awaits redemption and a second spell of domestication. Until then, it will remain associated with the vestiges of the prehistoric age, with the collective unconscious, which is subject to a peculiar and ever-increasing activation. As the Christian view of the world loses its authority, the more menacingly will the “blond beast” be heard prowling about in its underground prison, ready at any moment to burst out with devastating consequences. When this happens in the individual it brings about a psychological revolution, but it can also take a social form

even grosser if they belong to some pasty slant eyed idiot

Don't you have a bull to prep op?

Because you won't leave.

Sup Forums is the original cuck board. Literally blacked by moot, no white fuckboi left untainted. Funny how it all snowballed into Sup Forums becoming part of the political discourse.

Cucked boards simply are subboard by their nature.

>germany
>subboard

Looks like the leaf changed his VPN finally.

This coming from a pedophile worshipper.

Upvoted xD

I am so good, that i answered your cuck screeching right before your post.