So, did we figure out what happened to his hand?

So, did we figure out what happened to his hand?

He had to execute it for accidentally almost handing a citizen some food

wait, what the fuck? since when?

Just an image they released today after screeching about how they're going to nuke everyone.

He was wounded defending his Motherland but got better already.

Diabetes.

I don't understand why nobody is really pointing this out, particularly Drudge.

Diabetes amputation

There's someone behind him. You're seeing his elbow hanging on the table. His other arm can't be seen by the ching chong banner. /Thread

Oh snap

Mystery solved

>when you see it you'll shit brix

>implying anyone would dare turn their back to dear leader

Diabeetus

fpbp also chek

is it just me or does his face look off?

double maybe?

Doesn't look like the Great Leader guys.

largest version I can find.. hmm.. let's examine. Is that a second person behind him or not.

he's looking real sickly lately desu

There are reports he drinks several bottles of wine a day, pounds of imported swiss cheese, chain smokes, etc.

He's a fucking mess, my guess he offs himself with his own self destruction.

He can't nuke us, only our base in nippon or SK.

He will never do it.

the cuff has a seam at the wrist
amputatedarm does not

I'm trying to see it but I can't. Looks like his hand is gone. Aslo isn't that little rod so he can poke shit or something?

Hmm perhaps the seam doesn't go all the way around the sleeve, and is instead the end of a rectangular segment of the sleeve.

Is anyone allows that close to kim though? Let alone with their back toward him? He might as well be leaning on him.

No way dude. No one is practically leaning their back against kimmy like that

this seems logical and correct.

He doesn't mind having people on his back, and he still has his hands.

Strange that his hand looks normal in the other photos.

>when you're so fat someone can hide their entire body behind you

literally obese

Yep, nothing wrong with that wrist-to-forearm tapering

Lol what is going on above his wrist?

Jesus fuck he has gotten even fatter. Might die of a heart attack in a few years.

Look at the shadow and think again.

That guy in the back right looks like he just took the Bogpill

Is reality breaking?

i already explained to you fags that he's just bending his wrist and his hand is facing the other way. stop being bad at anatomy

he has to drink every so often with other high ranking officers to try and catch any potential traitors off guard. it's the same thing kim jong il did which ruined his health and contributed to his untimely death

or he's paranoid as fuck and crumbling under the pressure of being taken out by a multitude of would be assassins.

no, if he was paranoid about something like that he wouldn't even be seen in public

you're just leafposting, aren't you?

why would he be in public if he thought he could be assassinated. he'd be holed up in his palace or a bunker. dumb amerifat

>tfw you realize that the person sittng behind him is going to get executed for making the 'dear leader' look bad

boy does it suck to be that guy.

if he's gonna be killed, it's going to be from the inside, a coup d'etat, not some fucking journalist.

That's not Kim Jong Un, anons.

>north korea
>coup

man hanging out with kim looks like the best thing ever (until he gets bored and purges you)

Why would they be wearing a short sleeved shirt in the presence of Supreme Leader?

There could be a tiny little Korean fella behind him though desu. I don't think that's how shadow works.

Look st the shadow, you daft cunt.

Faithful binoculars always close at hand