Islamization of Europe

It's a Good things goy

West will get cucked

the arab world's return to islam has been good for israel. when they were secular, the arab nations tried to invade israel.

Is OP when he reads this

2012?

>West will get cucked
>will get
It already is

Yeah in 2012, before Immigrant Rapefugees Crisis, I Search that link, you can found that..
BASED

European in the Future

Actually Jewsrael Loves Islamist and Fund Islamist Organization to Cuck Europe

BASED
Duo Semites

classic

Believe me goy, it's a good thing..
If you not believe me, you are anti-semite

west can't recover, they're being trolled too hard from every possible side its hilarious.

But, Muh Cousins

Which part of Baghdad is this?

Birminghdad, Englandistan

If I didn't know any better I might think there's something very odd about five people from Singapore suddenly showing up all to post in this one thread.

You've already ruined my day.

Its either proxies or the fact that practically no one in singapore uses this site in my experience. That way when a thread by sg goes up the rest of us flock here like flies. Probably proxies desu senpai

If the muslims will kill the jews finally here I'm ok with it.

You mean like this

I wish I could live in Singapore, feelsbadman

Muslims hate jews even more than christian. We team up with them during the race war, we also team up with the blacks, we might be able to convince them they're the privileged ones, and once the apes are in a militia they'll chimp out and kill each other like they always do. Then we make sure the muslims fight on the front lines against the jews, and do enough suicide bombing to make them easy pickings for Christians, once they finish killing the jews and we turn on them.