37%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will leave office at 88% approval.

Oh that's spicy

>polls
>relevant
>reliable
>implying

Yeah those polls have proven to be real fucking accurate amiright guys?

Important to remember that they are only polling voters (no more than 50% of the population), and the rest don't vote because everyone knows the game is fake as fuck.

Trump's legit approval rating is no higher than 0.37 * 0.50 (half of voting public), or about 18%.

SUPERMAJORITY of the public thinks he is a joke. Same is true of Hillary or Obama or any of the other pathetic jokes.

The government cannot pretend to have consent of the people. It is illegitimate.

>It is illegitimate.

but Obama isn't president anymore?

so true i agree. im voting for trump now

What kind of retarded kike tricks is a name like (((Sonam Sheth)))

polls not being accurate is a meme. there are obviously biased pollsters, but adjusting for margin of error they were pretty close. whats not accurate are the fivethirtyeight and CNN niggers that put actually percentages on winning. people are starting to get tired, not only of trump, but of the trump hate.

Check 'em

RIGGED

Trump Train #MAGA (REMIX) WEAPONIZED MEMES

I remember the last time the news said he had around 37% too

>How'd that work out again?

youtube.com/watch?v=46Y20ADAXug

he only had about 1/3 of the countries votes too nicememe though canuck

Here is a poll for credibility reference

>a news org model
>poll

Nice try shill, (((who))) is paying you?

I CAN'T TAKE LOSING ANYMORE I'M GOING TO END MY LIFE TONIGHT BECAUSE DRUMPF FAILED US

There's only so many kikes you can shoehorn into your cabinet and so much neocon warmongering against an irrelevant, isolationist state after basing your whole campaign on anti-globalism before people realize you're completely full of shit.

That's not a poll. Are you retarded? Or handicapped?

Nice try shill, that isn't a poll.

I'm already so dizzy from all the spinning from the drumpfkins, they might as well start a lucrative djing career, the lot of cucks.

These are the same dumbasses who predicted Shillary would win the election.

Digits confirm both epic Trump victory and mass Canadian suicide. Kek really does work in mysterious ways.

Exit polls say Hillary won all three debates

Drumpf is finished, its over for him!
Say it with me:

MADAME-

Comey's meeting today should be enjoyable.

I don't know why Trump is shilling so hard for Paul Ryan's disastrous healthcare bill. Even his core support base hates it immensely, and it's burning up a lot of his goodwill among the people.

>polls predict hillary will win popular vote by slim margin
>polls released near election day show race will be tight
>models show 60/30 chances

>p-polls are inaccurate everyone! s-statistics is a false study!

So can Trump make a comeback?

just like in the rocky movies

Even Trump (and Bannon) realize going against their own party this early and on such major legislature is a bad idea.

No.

His approval ratings will drop to 5% by june and there will be a mass exodus of suicide by us drumpfkins

no, this is gallup. they've been doing it for 70+ years and were one of the only major polling organizations to not shill for hillary during the elections

So after losing popular vote by 3%, he suddenly has a sub-40% approval rating two months after being inaugurated?

>neocon warmongering
This. I'm getting tired of him tbqh. He acts like a fucking retard. Says shit that's not true. Increases troops in Syria. Sanctions and antagonism toward Russia unhalted. And now that shit with the UN and Israel.

Trump was a pressure release valve which is great for those of us who don't want to see all out war. But if he doesn't actually do anything we could find ourselves in a worse situation in 5-8 years than if Hillary was elected.

I have about zero faith in him taking on the robots that can kill us and take our jobs.

>Let's just forget that the polls shifted 12 points the week before the election

>butthurt libshits cry in surveys
shocking

ok isn't this "chance graph" or whatever you want to call it based on shitty polls? geeeeeeeee

wish they'd just go whole hog and say it's 0% so we can stop pretending they're being legitimate

It's over...

Confirmed.

And? He's been in office for about 2 months now, can shareblue keep this up for 8 years?

And just to add: I loved candidate Trump. I just want him to actually do a good job so we can laugh at liberals. So far he's been a disappointment like obama and bush before him. I keep thinking these things are all tokens to placate the real rulers but then I don't see anything good happening

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

>polls not being accurate is a meme
>except for the 2016 elections obviously biased polls from the media that was different.

Reminds me of those polls that said Hillary had a 99.9% chance of winning. No one believes this shit anymore except delusional liberals who still want to live in their Harry Potter fantasy

Witnessed!
Praise KEK!

nah, the globalists are running out of resources. CNN and NYT will soon fail also. they are bleeding money.

Praise Kek!

Even his own party hates the bill, it's just Ryan, Trump, and their cronies who want this thing.

>polls

Yeah, like the ones that predicted a 99% chance of Hillary presidency.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

Remember when Hillary collapsed and the polls started showing that Trump was in the lead for a bit? The New York times came out with that article in order to show that the polls can be wrong and that there was no need to worry. Hell, they even admit that the polls rely on some guess work. I wouldn't take these polls seriously either that say that Trump is hated on by the population.

Are those the same pools that gave him 2% chance of presidency?

The conservative party in the uk won the elections with 36% of the vote

Polls started to mysteriously favor Trump on election night, when he started winning states he "had no chance of winning." Not a moment before. Sup Forums itself watched this happen in real time, during the great Blowfuckoutening of 2016.

according to gallup, yes. and there was certainly a large percentage that voted for him grudgingly too, myself included. there's got to be a lot of disenfranchised bernouts, cruz missles, and jebheads that hated hillary and voted strictly for their party's survival. not to mention the 5% of independent and non-voters.

SERIOUS SHIT INCOMING!!

And with 1.9% chance to win election...
his approval rating must be like 99%

biased reporting is pretty easy to spot. I payed attention a lot to vegas odds and remember trump going from 5:1 to 2:1 after that incident and I knew he was probably going to win then. what is interesting to note is that right now, the odds of him getting impeached have gone from 4:1 to 2:1 over the last few weeks. I'm considering taking up those odds against impeachment before the big announcement tomorrow.

Eish

He's shown that he can win with less than 20 percent of the population.

praise be

>And just to add: I loved candidate Trump
>I'm getting tired of him tbqh. He acts like a fucking retard. Says shit that's not true.
Hmmm yeah, okay. We believe you. These are things somebody who liked candidate Trump would say. As if the way he talks or how he spreads info is anything new.
>I used to be a trump supporter but shitting on the past administration by claiming pure Obama wiretapped him? Too far
Eat shit.

he's the leader of the virgins, you know him well
he's finally back, and bound to fail
his nerd virgin can fire in spurts
tfw no gf, that's gotta hurt
they're bigger, fatter, and autistic too
he's the first member of the ctr crew
huh!

DB

DAVID BROCK

DB

DAVID BROCK IS QUEER

>pol
>relevant
>reliable
>implying

We need to sunk him at 14% then

This, the honeymoon will be over soon for most Trump supporters. They trick the populace into picking a horse every four years. Then everybody figures it out again. It's a one party system. Look how republicans could repeal obamacare 5+ times when they knew it wouldn't get through and now that they're in power suddenly it's hard? Give me a fucking break.

Trump's approval will be below 30% in less than a year. Screencap this.

Holy shit, what a scary new poll you have there.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, it also wouldn't surprise me if it was abnormally high, too. Bush wasn't super popular and then 9/11 happened and he was almost universally approved. If there was another big attack or something, I could see Trump's hardline stances on refugees and immigration being popular.

Geert won

There's only one scenario where this is even remotely plausible and that's a kennedy scenario.

OP fails again

>believing any kind of polling
>2017
ishiggydiggydo tbqhwy famalam.

f+

Clinton approval rating is at 0%.

Checked
He's here. Now.

>arrives in office telling everyone he is draining the swamp and how hillary is in bed with the banks
>fills cabinet with corrupt billionaires and wall street sharks and conducts a war against the working people of america
>not just corrupt but fucking dumb

wow what a surprise

>le 110% accuracy in le polls meme

>buh buh buh ze polls said we wuz pres!

What war against working people

You mean where people push obama care and punished lower income and middle class americans.

or replace whites with mexican illegals and call everything else racism.

Trump is fumbling his fixture of it but courts out if its even he who really is pushing the bill or if its internal party politics.

Funfact: Obongo is a traitor.

Does her luggage tag say "Checked"? Is Huma a checkfag?

And he won... so... your point?

On a completely unrelated note, the population of America will be 260 millions in 2024.