You don't want mass immigration? DAWG how can you be so insensitive...

>You don't want mass immigration? DAWG how can you be so insensitive? Those immigrants are humans like us looking for a better life like I can't even DAWG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44
youtube.com/watch?v=n9SSoFuemIg
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=wGQmCy9hH8A&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/609tyc/jontron_my_statement/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
youtube.com/watch?v=gf1vC8ubnkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

>mfw Destiny destroyed all of Sup Forumss debaters and youtubers single-handedly

Who can beat our /guy/ in a debate? No on Sup Forums is smart enough

why you keep posting that man, who is he ?

>Gets his head cut off in public by Ryan Dawson
>h-he's i-invincible!

>Almost starts crying after getting BTFO'd by Jim
>h-he's o-our g-guy

>Can't beat Jon Jafari without lying and denying reality
>y-ya g-guys

Literally nobody.

Destiny, I'd say you can't see the forest from the trees, but I doubt you can see anything with that australopithecus ass brow ridge you goddamn solar panel

Lol, sure, here is him destroying one of them and doing a victory sperg out.

DUDE LITERALLY NOBODY WANTS TO BE A BUILDER AND IPHONES ARE A BASIC NEED LMAO

>DAWG
>2017

Go back to being shit at SC2, Destiny. You're better at that than you are at debating and thinking in general.

Dawg these people work horrible conditions for horrible wages so we can have cheap shit. Dont you have any compassion dawg?

I never heard about this faggot before they started shilling him here a week ago. Stop it, he's annoying as fuck.

>video game "professionals"

toothpaste you made my fucking night

why does he look so weird in every picture you guys post while he looks fairly normal on his streams? like there's just something off about this image

watched the sargon debate last night, apart from a few missteps in terms of the family unit thing, he fucking dominated destiny. Also who tf is this cunt

He fucking left the discord with Naked Ape once he couldn't defend himself.... Who the fuck has ever won by running away?

an decent starcraft "pro"

>Dude I respect women and am pro choice

He's a self admitted pedophile who happens to be a sociopath who nearly killed a father and son but opted not to because he was making good money streaming video games, and believes incest is perfectly fine, and he also assisted in his friends suicide.

To summarize: He's a psychopath with an inflated ego and strong opinions on subjects he knows very little about.

what's up with his upper lip? looks like a hapa. that would explain the mental issues.

>Steven "What's wrong with communism" Bonnell II

So, he is /ourguy/?

fpbp

he told his friend if you want to kill yourself then go for it.
You made him sound fucking generous as if his friend was going to die from cancer in a week and already looked liked a wrinkled skeleton who could barely talk.

he's /leftypol/ guy

He didn't actually do any of those things unless you consider a threat online "almost murder"

Fake news

>you goddamn solar panel

> mfw Sup Forums got eternally blown the fuck out and is slowly but surely dismantling the stormfags in the alt right. Holy shit how can one manlet do so fucking much.

he's way too pro-capitalist for those commies

Sargon shouldn't have let him put his ass on defense entire debate.

>lowtestiny
kek

>I told my friend who was thinking about suicide
>Well who am i to tell you what to do, it's your life dawg, if you wanna do it, do it.

Emergency immigration should be voted for by state and controlled by state, and states that vote no should be allowed to close their borders to immigrants to states that vote yes. Liberals can destroy their own states.

Obviously didn't watch his chat with the "representative from dailystormer".

*pisses my pants and runs away from the debate*

WHO FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT??????????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=n9SSoFuemIg
>just fucking off yourself dawg
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0&t
>Is (incest) ACTUALLY wrong?
If you're actually defending this guy, then you're a destiny buttfucker.

insiderbro here

Jared Taylor vs Destiny debate is in the works

Someone is going to get Huwiped out for good

>So what do you do for a living?
>I play video games while sitting infront of a webcam all day

> plays Zerg
> known for Infestor (refugee) attacks

> defends mass immigration

No, that's your autism reading into things that aren't there. Sorry. He told his friend to go ahead and kill himself and then laughed about it.

He made the case for incest by saying there's no logical argument to tell your daughter when she wants her father to fuck her. That's exactly what he did. In a back and forth with his friend on twitter he admitted to being attracted to a 15 year old girl, this makes him a pedophile. He said that he planned out routes to the father and sons house and was gathering a group of people to perform the hit, he also said that he was "this close to doing it too, it was fucking scary, dude. OMG." His faggy words, not mine. And this is coming from the same faggot who likes to take people at "face value," and "not filter what people say or read into it," I'm giving him the same credit he gives others and I stand by my summary of this clown.

>Still being this assblasted about Destiny
Let's face it Drumpffags. Your views will not survive outside the Sup Forums hugbox dawg

I wasn't arguing with your point that he in fact assisted his friend in suicide
I wanted to remind everyone else it was not because of terminal illness but rather because he didn't really care

>It's your life dude, don't let anyone else control you.
>If you really feel like killing your self is the best thing, then by all means fucking go for it.
>Personally i disagree or whatever
>*snickers*then he did it! so...

that ape faggot was a sperg who didnt even know what the words he tried to use even meant
>strawman
>STRAWMANNING!
>SHUT UP SHUT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=wGQmCy9hH8A&feature=youtu.be

you forgot to add the part where he chuckled right after

Sargon is a notoriously bad debater, and unfortunately you'll find that most liberal talking points sound good in rhetoric. It covers a broad range of topics that you have to dive into quite deeply in order to discredit them.
Borders shouldn't be a thing that's hard to debate with them though. Illegal immigration from Mexico harms our own native population and harms reformation efforts in Mexico. That country is sitting on some of the most valuable natural resources in the world, and they still have people living in shanty shacks.
Liberals just hate us playing "nation builder", and yet they want America to foot the bill for the consequences of a nation suffering under a kleptocracy. You can't have your cake and eat it too, and the funniest thing is that this would be how this would play out regardless of who fucking won the election. Democrats just bring this up as a talking point. They're all for open borders during election year, because it lets them call the reds "racist", but they spend plenty of time kicking out their own fair share of illegal immigrants.

Here's what normies think of him:

>i don't like that he uses the word SJW
>but he is hero for exposing nazis

It reminds me when these same Redditors were absolutely convinced Bernie was "winning" the primaries right up until they got beat over the head with the reality stick. Just lefty delusions as usual

I know people here like to act dumb and say BTFO. But I went back and watched all his debates and only one I felt destroyed him was Jim and maybe Martin Skreli but that debate wasn't political. Destiny picks EASY targets

What he does isn't debate, it's retarded internet arguments. Debates have rules and structure.
Which is why you won't find him "debating" anyone that is any good at debate. Naked Ape did it the right way, just shout him down and troll him until he ragequits.

Naked Ape allows other people who he disagrees with to have debates with him as well to have a civil conversation. Though he took the right approach with this lovely man.

I'd also like to say Steven Bonnell II gives autistic people a bad name.

>You don't want mass strawmanning? DAWG how can you be so disingenuous? Those lurkers are anons like us looking for a better argument like I can't even DAWG

What's up with the fucking caveman at the top left

Watch Ryan Dawson literally school the clown.

NakedApe(petulant child), Sargon(reactionary asshole), Totalbiscuit(apologist for racism), Boogie(spineless "answer in le middle" centrist), etc.
Fuck I don't even agree with a shitton of the things Destiny says. Don't agree on his economics, I don't think the usage of "SJW" is even fucking useful anymore, among other things. However, its exactly those features that make him perfect for this, he has more wishy washy views than many progressives. That means these reactionary fucks are willing to debate with him, and he gives them plenty of rope to hang themselves with.

Who's "Jim"? Link to that debate?

Did anyone watch his debate with the Daily Stormer guy?

Destiny got BTFO.

DAWG, having a life without and iPhone isn't worth living dawg

Free cancer:

reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/609tyc/jontron_my_statement/

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

who? link?

Why the fuck is this even an object of discussion, just stop giving him attention. Literally cosmo-tier

Anyone who says he beat sargon is trolling or shilling

Single motherhood is the biggest quality of life destroyer in the black community, no contest. It shits all over poverty.

Sargon admits he doesn't know why the black family unit dissolved.

Destiny doesn't know either, all he can say is its complicated. BUT, it's also white people's fault and a result of jim crow, even though it started when jim crow ended, with no explanation whatsoever. All he can say is "do I have to draw a line to it" when he knows he can't do that because he's making a non sequitur

>1 AUD has been credited to your account

>Too bad to play Starcraft
>Too bad to play league of autism
>Better become a liberal so people tell me i'm special

>Destiny can obliterate any alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their sacred statistics from and pointing out that they're all taken out of context or just complete bullshit

DAWG you think that black people should get married? WHY DO YOU THINK ALL BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE MURDERED, THAT'S A CRAZY THING TO THING.

He's the strawman king, so irritated no one calls him on it

We should blow more of them up by the way what state you in ?

i wish, could do with some shill buckaroos

You can die in the kinetic shockwave as your flesh is torn from your bones.

You love them so much Destiny I hope you know you will be danger close when this thing kicks off.

I don't give a shit if you have Guns I have Those too I also have Air Support.

okay, no memeing, do people actually watch this shit? and unironically think it's interesting?

>debating with stats

Theres your problem, We should blow more of those humans up not because of their religion their background and ancestry or even because of their political ideaology.

And No I am not Pro-Israel
I am Just sick of hearing Muslims this Jews that

Jews Muslims I will sex your God, Sensually and Lovingly.

I'd love to debate destiny but I fear he'd get quite mad at what I have to say.

it's not as ridiculous as these so called debates and looking like a spastic 12 year old.

> " You said you wanted to rape someone and have no problems over incest does this mean you'd rape your daughter ? "

Just ask him how much he can lift when he gives his reply tell him "You won't be going to Mars"

That's a Crime.
>Time to see what Destiny looks like after a few years of Prison Sex.

Hows that for winning a debate ?

>Just farm more mexican workers to build your economy dog, its like starcraft
>just retrain all working class whites to be doctors, just click on them and they get the upgrades
>real life works like rts games dawg
>people have no agency and work like units in my computer games

i really want to see molymeme psychoanalyze this autist and have him in tears. he would probably kill himself afterward.

>Not being pro autonomy of your own life
cuck

>beats Jon because Jon is inexperienced and doesn't know how how to tell when Destiny is bullshittiing him
>gets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Naked Ape so hard, he kicks NApe out of the chat and has an hour-long circle jerk session with his fans right after
>gets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY SARGON
>gets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Jim so hard, he starts fucking crying

ayy

>slides jaw to the left

Yeah he needs to debate molymeme, I don't even like molymeme, but that would be too funny, I hate how sargon entertained his stupid ass arguments, Molymeme wouldnt.
>"Do you realize what you're saying dawg? you sound insane"
>"Not an argument"

>Not Actively Controlling other peoples lives as a Secret Shadow God Emperor.
Song for you
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc

Song for Destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=gf1vC8ubnkY

Molyneux is a shit debater though

>wanting to give this faggot more popularity

Yeah I agree, Mollymeme should be ignored

Reminder that Destiny is a manchild who browsed Sup Forums a lot and found a way to monetize its autism. You are playing into his plan. Turn away.

Holy shit really? Jared Taylor is going to destroy him if this happens

I think destiny has no clue what he has done by bringing the wrath of Sup Forums and other weapons grade autist on him. We have seen this before all the way back to Sup Forums with cracky chan. However, instead of getting stalked I think he will end up in jail. I do not know exactly how this will go down, but what I can say is it will not go down good for him. Sup Forums needs to make memes, thats what we do and the need to make them is greater than ever, because the election is over. His down fall will be played out in slow motion, but in stead of frame by frame in slow motion it will be done meme by meme in slow motion. I think even Ray Charles can see that

>routes to the father and sons house
woah hol up. what father and son? who are these people? why did he want to kill him? and how is this tiny fucker supposed to kill someone? does he have a gun? is he pro-gun?

Yeah, Destiny's post mortem was basically 'I totally would have been able to debate him if this weren't literally the first time hearing about any of the topics being brought up.'

>1 Somalian refugee "child" has been deposited in your home