Why are most school shooters white males?

If whites are superior, why are they so predatory and violent?

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah man this video makes me kek everytime

Shirley, you can't be serious?

they're the only ones smart enough to be disgusted with monkey minorities. or perhaps they're the only one's smart enough to be fed up with this preposterous modern life.

Nice meme

They aren't. The whites/asians are just more effective, and it plays into the narrative to only report on those instances. The vast majority of school shootings are black gang members shooting other black gang members on school grounds.

Maybe because there there are a lot more whites than any other ethnicity here. And maybe becuase males tend to be more actually have the balls (literally and metaphorically)

Its part of our culture you bigot.

arabs are like 2% of the population, of course their stats look like this when there are only a few dozen mass shootings per year

for something large like regular murder and a large population like blacks it makes sense but when the sample size for both variables is tiny the results come out fucked up

Niggers don't go to school

being told that you're the privileged race who gets everything handed to them while simultaneously being told that you're responsible for every other races problems and have to give them gibs because of it gets pretty exhausting, not everyone can handle the mental pressure

tfw you're a black school shooter, and no one notices and just think you had a gang dispute

Because whites are the majority population, retard.

The question is, why are most street shooters black males?

whites only one to go to school

jamel too busy shooting up his hood

No leather trenchcoat 0/10

Sup Forums will hate to admit it but the price of high intelligence is the risk of mental disorder. Being mixed race makes you even more susceptible to mental disorders.

Also black kids shoot each other too, it's just over petty disputes. White kids think it out and really have a message to send with their violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY

more /ournigs/ for Trump

>Not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y

Went through some shit in my last semester of HS and had a rapid behavorial and mood change (for the negative)

I'm sure everything thought I was up to something but maybe not. What exactly makes the knowing the "signs" of a school shooter able to prevent it? Locking up the edgy kid? Or being nicer to him/her?

Actually saw a poster when I went to uni about preventing school shooters by looking for people who are frequently alone and writing in a journal. Writing in a journal was a coping mechanism for me at the time. I would pretend I was writing a novel by turning my normal activities into something semi interesting to write. Never showed anybody but wild either write into the journal or reread what I wrote.

Maybe I should've just been more social and less asocial.

>Maybe I should've just been more social and less asocial.
ya think?...

In my experience being social wasn't fun. Why not embrace the lonesomeness?

Now I know better and socialize at work and have a customer facing job in sales for a large company. Looking back I think I could've honed my skills a lot better by being less of a shit cunt