Should we pay for fat peoples' healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax#Japan
tvruckus.com/2017/03/17/exclusive-update-james-k-600-lb-life-alive-moving-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's going on there

how the fuck do you get so fat to the point your legs grow scales and you need like 5 people to "wash" your ass

They're removing the barnacles from the whale so it can be released back into the ocean.

How do we effectively get rid of fat people?

this is why obamacare didnt cover preexisting conditions

people like this need to die

pre obamacare* fuck

I don't think that "procedure" cost a lot of money.

Legalize prostitution and decriminalize drug use for a good start.

how in the everliving fuck do you get that fat? I mean HOW? I sit at my computer all my time awake, i'm a neet and i don't eat healthy at all, i weigh 80kg and i've been doing that for 10+ years

HOW?

Like I'm big and all but no one should be fat enough to the point where they cant take care of themselves. Why bother living if you cant even get out of the bed.

Moar

fat shaming

actually shaming works for many things, people have no shame or dignity anymore

>I don't think that "procedure" cost a lot of money.

you still gotta pay people to do that job, what would you do it for?

imagine the smell

We should do what Japan does.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax#Japan

No, and they should also pay extra road tax based on their body fat percentage.

This honestly. Most people today be it right or left are pussies and take simple jokes way to far and get their feelings hurt.

What the fuck? Literally how? Just give the fat fucking retard less food and he will be able to walk in like 2 months. How much is he eating every day to be that fucking big?

No. Fatties deserve to be gassed, which they can do to themselves nonetheless.

They look like family members enabling his behavior, not people getting paid plus they don't look like they smell much better.

Wow, he has callouses forming all over his legs that are flaking off because he is so far that he cannot move around, and there is so much moisture trapped underneath his legs.

I cannot imagine what this must smell like. I don't know how there can be people around him that are not gagging.

He should be shot in the head to put him out of his misery, and then buried in a ditch somewhere. If you try to cremate him, he might set the funeral home on fire (yes, this actually happens - fat people of a certain size cannot be cremated because their fat causes the oven to burn at too high of a temperature).

It's his genetics man

Being overweight is already reflected in insurance rates.

Have to eat like 6,000+ calories a day, no joke. When you buy something like "a large pizza", you probably eat 3-4 pieces, 5 if you're being a slob - and after that you likely feel like a disgusting pieece of shit that is dying on the spot. So you put the rest of the pizza in the fridge and eat it as "leftovers".

These putrid animals will order 2 large pizzas and sides, and eat it all for lunch. Choke it down with a couple 2-liter bottles of syrupy cola. By the way, they don't drink water - they only drink carbonated syrup.

> not people getting paid

so

you're saying, they're doing it 4 free?

Yes, obese people are now the majority in the west

>how there can be people around him that are not gagging

that's the real horror. they've become so used to this that they've normalized this in their minds and are no longer effected by it

They are probably doing it based on emotional attachments.

Mfw look around at Walmart shoppers around me and 13/15 are overweight

Good thing he will never have the sex

But seriously fat children are the worst. Kids such already. But fat kids make me fume

I'll pay for a bullet to end his miserable existence. The people that keep him alive like an immobile pet walrus are complete shit stains.

Disgusting obese pigs like this exist yet I can't even make enough money to feed myself enough to not be underweight. Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Nah. They're just a leach on the healthcare system.

the people washing him are all borderline morbidly obese that shit is shameful

>christfags think this was God's """plan"""

Nigger

The most sad thing about the situation is that he has probably gotten laid more in the past five years than the average Sup Forumsster.

He has two sons

Is that how cheese puffs are made?

Every single thread is filled with retarded shitposters

This is why texas should be the only allowed posters

>If you try to cremate him, he might set the funeral home on fire (yes, this actually happens - fat people of a certain size cannot be cremated because their fat causes the oven to burn at too high of a temperature).

Fromunda Cheese

Get out Jew

Damn that nigga must be hung as fuck if he can have sex with that amount of fat

I'll never eat a cheesy puff again.......uurrgghh

No we should not pay for your healthcare.

put them in weight losing camps you can solve almost anything with camps

No! When they show up to a hospital, they should only get a jug of milk and a cab ride home. Let these fatbodies get to 25 bmi before they are eligible to be NEAR a hospital.

Literally its his gf feeding him pretty much feeding more than his allocated 800cal diet, James is a whiney low test shell of a man anyway but watch the episode there's a mega link in the /fit/ fph thread archives

Let them fucking die in their folds. Being fat is an excuse not to work.

why can't i stop watching this?

/thread

He should let some teenagers bite the cheese off his legs. A pibb and some freshly plucked cheese balls..

Kids love em'..!

/thread

Over eating is a mental condition. People often eat because it's instant gratification and they're usually depressed about something. Pair that with all the cheap food that's readily accessible in the US and you have a recipe for disaster.

Fat people should be treated as mentally ill, treated for their condition so that we have to pay ridiculous sums of money for end of life care.

Seriously, a healthy population not only reduces healthcare costs but also frees up tax dollars. I also hate looking at fat people so, yes, I'll pay into a healthcare pool with fat people under the guise that they get treated and lose weight.

Mi carnal.

In Mexico you don't get insurance if you drink heavily or smoke. I don't see why they get a ticket for their addiction

If you don't pay for fatties, over time it will evolve into other things 'we shouldn't have to pay for because it's unhealthy'.
Driving your own car is unhealthy. Alcohol of any kind is bad. Mandatory exercise. There's no end to it.
Slippery slope.
'First they came for x, but I wasn't x so I didn't speak up'.

Listen to this user, everyone.
Mexico is a tightly State-controlled society, and look what it's done for them.

Its revolting repulsive and ridiculous being that fat...people helping feed it should be charged...

>Willful neglect.
>Bodily harm {physical abuse}. ^
>Endangerment to life. ^
>Torture. ^

20st is over weight dependent on height...

Should give prisoners rations of food, matters that their weakened.

>bread an water.
>If you don't eat bread you can have an apple.

well you're mostly broke anyway so writing off unhealthy people is just about the only way you can provide healthcare to healthy people.

It's like paying for car insurance in an area while living in an area with no other cars.

I'm sure the (((Medical Community))) found a way to make that sponge bath cost at least $1000.

Yes, but it should be something more preventative. Something like once your BMI hits 40 you're locked into a motel room with some gym equipment, 1200 calories a day are pushed through the door daily, and you're not allowed out until your BMI is back under 30

>Over eating is a mental condition.
Everything is. A Coke at lunchtime is addiction. Things you do after work, or before, or during.
Leftists were ready to pass laws saying that disagreeing with man-made global warming was a mental condition.
State control always ends badly.

This guy "James K" seems to be on the road to recovery..
tvruckus.com/2017/03/17/exclusive-update-james-k-600-lb-life-alive-moving-diet/

boogie2988lbs

nice redirect there and don't pool me in a group with stupid ass lefties. Although if you're going to be as dumb to say enjoying something like a coke in moderation is an addiction then you're as dumb as the lefties.

Mental illness can be treated and we are all better off if it does. We don't have to look at fat people and we don't have to worry about mass shootings threatening our second amendment rights. On top of that we wouldn't be funding drug cartels by killing our population with heroin and cocaine addicts

mental healthcare is not only better for those with mental conditions, it helps people like us not have to deal with their fucking problems.

we could easily modify the polish death camps into weight loss camps

You all are substituting your self-imposed label of superiorty for logical thinking.
You're willing to grant State control of personal decisions to the Great White Father.
History is full of you people, and not once did it end well for you.
This thread is like feminists who like islam. They don't realize that they'll also be on The List.

Jesus, just put that thing out of its misery.

>James K and his girlfriend
What would happen to us all if the women got together and decided that guys who can't get girlfriends shouldn't have access to medical care because it only prolongs the lives of people nobody wants around anyway. Scary

Lots of food in the jungle where your kind belong, you fucking jiggaboo

>mental condition
Psychiatric cuck who believes in mental disorders rather than behavioral modalities detected.

Enjoy your drugs, cuck, but realize that fat asshole will probably outlive you.

I only read your first sentence.
I've noticed that people who channel all their thinking into trying to insult Anonymous never have anything of value to say.

Carbs and laziness

They are so many people with this 'mental condition' now as opposed to 20 years ago
Are you sure they're not just greedy, gluttonous fucks who don't feel shame anymore because they are the majority?

>how the fuck do you get so fat to the point your legs grow scales and you need like 5 people to "wash" your ass

grommr.com

It's literally encouraged. It's sick and disgusting

I'd pay to have them executed.

In fact, which will be a hard concept for you mental midgets, you need to be about 20 lbs overweight.
If you aren't, and you get food poisoning, you will damage your internal organs, and take years off of your life. Healthy years, not bed-ridden senile years.
God, or nature, designed us for storing fat.

Don't let your societal brainwashing interfere with your "intelligence".

Ok, I'm off to a non-moron thread. You guys have fun jacking each other off and reassuring each other that you are
>teh mastar race!1!

They're gluttonous fucks because life sucks for the average American and over eating is the quickest and easiest form of instant gratification. We have a two-fold problem.

1) people are depressed as fuck
2)Food is cheap as fuck and available everywhere. I can easily get 2000+ calories of food for under $5 within a mile of my house at any number of places. We have businesses making food addictive and profiting off of killing people while the rest of us have to pay for it in the forum of healthcare costs and taxes.

Only because shes mentally broken due to years of abuse, so she gives in to his demands

neah i don't think that is a good idea to involve germany in this

this is where libertarianism leads my friend, sad many such cases

>20st is over weight dependent on height...
over weight? ignoring musclebound behemoths, 20st is gonna be OBESE at pretty much any height

>grommr.com
Shiieeeeet. Someone make a profile and start epic threads with content from there!

whenever i feel like fat shit i will just watch this from now on

cna fag here, nothing like witnessing up close bed ridden landwhales die slow agonizing deaths because some beta told them they were beautiful just the way they were.

This is true. In the Ancap dystopia it won't matter that you're too fat to go down the roads that no longer exist.

God fucking dammit Sweden

even if, that's not 20lbs

Agree. Sb has to feed him way to much/bad stuff. He sure isn't going to shop and cook for himself so yes.
At this point you don't have to do much to lose weight.

Kill yourself, fatty. Seriously. You fats are a literal waste of space. I can't even imagine eating so much I become that big. You deserve to be killed.

Here's the thing, perkele, you pay healcare to those who deserve it (they get sick or they have a genetic condition or whatever) but also of those who are obese by choice (not genetic or meds), chainsmokers, retarded kids that skate their way into the ICU, every kind of poor life choice that endangers their well being.

Again, if people were to discriminate people for their poor lack of judgment, they could extent it to a LOT of scenarios, like smokers, drinkers, womanizers, lazy people in general, people that doesn't follow a balanced diet, reckless people, distract people, people that don't get a lot of sleep, the elderly, young kids etc etc etc

In short, if you were to cure only people that "deserves it" you'd be taking care of like 10% of all sick people. and those people would need to start a mortgage to pay for their healthcare.

WHATS UP GUYS BOOGIE2988 COMIN AT YA FROM THE WEB

Honestly if I were in this guy's position I would beg to be put out of my misery, fuck's sake that looks painful.

kek

Who was that faggot Jew on twitter that got the poltard arrested for giving him a seizure? I want to send him this.

Their FAQ talks about a lot of things but there's no mention of how do I get so fat that my legs become a mass of sores that need to be bathed by several people.

I suspect that the fat fetish community looks the other way when things go too fucking far.

>give me healthcare

I imagine the same way I've gone from 10 to 15 stone basically without noticing until recently; one calorie at a time over nearly a decade.