Untitled

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
hmhco.com/media-center/press-releases/2016/october/one-vote-2016-results
npr.org/sections/theprotojournalist/2014/09/22/350404598/hillary-exhilaration-helps-energize-generation-z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our voting systems balance popular opinion with state level opinions. This is why we have a Senate and a HoR. One is based on population and one is state by state. This is why every state gets a minimum of electors and then extras based on population.

TL:DR you don't understand our government. It's a republic, not a democracy.

>what is tyranny of the majority

>democracy

Even for a bait thread this is pretty shit desu.

Very good. Now describe why the United States is a democracy? Oh wait it isn't.

The U.S. is a constitutional representative republic, kid... not a democracy.

And if you had read the Federalist Papers, you would know this.

>you would know this*

*why

dont like it? move to somewhere that isint a republic, gook faggot

Fuck you Aussie scum. Do you know our pledge of allegiance? Does it say "And to the populist nation for which it stands" or "And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands"?

Go get bitten by a spoidah

Thank you chinese boy. Do you know a lot about democracy?

back to the nike factory shinhan

good thing we don't have slave-owners then

I love how asian insects living under there ultra oppressive regime, thank us for letting them into our great nations by showing absolute contempt and hatred.

Really spices up the noggin

dems tricked people to get in power and dumbed down education and indoctrinated youth to vote for them in the future. Too bad niggers is uncontrollable and people notice that.

Woah this is deep

All the direct democracies in Asia must be laughing at us

south koreans made female president (or whatever) resign. Doesnt look like oppressive regime to me.

based response, u must be a Trump staffer

I can't wait till trump wins the popular vote in 2020

If you honestly believe that 95% of the country would be okay with having no say whatsoever in our supposed democracy than you probably also wonder why the government doesn't print more money to end poverty

What about China and North Korea?

Didn't Bill Clinton lose the popular vote?
Must have missed the autistic screeching at that time

>It's only tyrannical if it goes against my interests my college professor said I have

The majority of the population is also not smart enough to know everything
Hillary said that about Dem voters as well :^)

>made to benefit the slave owners
B-but then why did they need the 3/5ths rule?

>2-3 states now decide how the other 50 states are ran.
>2-3 states will forever elect their candidates for the next few generations.

At this point, if you were the other 50 states, why even be in the USA? It'd be like the EU, except the power lies with whichever state/nation has the most people, not even citizens, just people.

The reason generation Z is so conservative is that any of them can just look up the actual history on their phone, find out that the 3/5ths compromise was pushed by the abolitionist framers to limit the clout of slave overs so they couldn't just count ALL of their slaves as one vote and dominate elections more than they already could, then learn our system of government is republican where there is equal representation, it was never a democracy, then go back to this brainwashing and know right away they are being targeted by brainwashing.

Friendly reminder there are people who unironically get their opinions from 12 year olds.

Democracy is overrated, about half of the population is dumber than the average, let that sink in.

Whenever I start to think Sup Forums is loaded with mouth-breathers and window-lickers I see great responses.

Kek the Memesender

>about half
made me think

I'd much prefer American constitutionalists be ruled over by opinionated Korean boys.

If half the population is at a certain level of stupidity, that becomes average.

Do you even english?

Good post.

Do you not know how averages work? It's not the exact center it's the sum divided by the number.

Dat bell curve thu
It's single hump, not double

Hey. Nice flag you got over there.

>democracy
They keep saying that word but we are a republic.

It's a multi-cultural country, it's not going to be a straight up bell curve, it'd be pretty bumpy.

One could argue that, in this, they are actually assimilating to our culture.

In fact the SJW chinks seem to be their losers. The ones that take up Liberal Arts are the ones that had shamefur grades and could not pursue prestigious fields.

>Chink tries to educate westerns about democracy
Lmao, cant make this shit up.
Also democracy was a mistake.

Mind your own business.

Ironically this is what Sup Forums would say if Trump won the popular vote and not the electoral college.

You can't get rid of the electoral college without constitutional amendment.

USA will have another civil war before the constitution is amended again, mark my words.

>implying the US is a democracy

Reminder: demogracy is not a voting system, it's an ideology that every person has a say in decision making.

How those inputs are weighted is a whole other story.

The USA is not a democracy but a republic, how many times do people need this explained?

Also the electoral college is there when the government gets too powerful, hence the Democrats.

Fuck off Aussie cunt.

>generation Z is so conservative
Proof of this statement aside from that single article that was published?

I'm sick of seeing this bandwagon claim when no one can support it

Democracy is just the tyranny of the majority.

fpbp

Asians are the new jews, u just dont understand how much they hate whites. Even the ones that date white guys like constance wu (in OP's pic) want to destroy the white race to make a better future for their hapa kids. Thats why shes a major sjw.

im asian and I dont hate whites.

in fact, I think Whites are the only other decent group of people in this world.

stop trying to divide and conquer asshole

Chinese are the Jews of Asia
Japanese are the whites of Asia

>t. cuck

go prep ur white bull

>are the only other decent group of people in this world.
>stop trying to divide and conquer asshole

>Asians are the new jews
>stop trying to divide and conquer asshole

subversion under Chinese banner cuck

God intended all Asian men to be cucks, you know Chinese condoms are super small for white people right?

Here in Canada, the only requirement to pick up any Asian girl is to be 6 foot and white and we can make fun with asian girls about how our dicks are bigger and they love it

Im a white expat assclown

every mainland china poster is white. real chinks dont know Sup Forums.

But the same system got rid of slavery?

Hey, I feel the same way about Asians.

Growing up in Norway there weren't a lot of asian people around, but I spent a bit of time abroad. The weirdest part is the feeling that you instantly click because here is a rational, thinking person. Something too rare around here.

Well, whites in Europe and the US got fucked over by communists playing mind games. Hopefully Asia will do better.

I never said you were anything, don't be so mad

congrats you are the 1% (or less) of chinks that wouldn't butcher a white on sight if they could earn a chinkbuck and get away with it

then again you kill each other for pennies, so maybe its not racial hatred, but simply universal disregard for all other human life

Divide us, from black people? Or Muslims?

fpbp

E.g. here, I don't get this kind of shitty shitness. It's alien to me. I find this in some white people, but not usually in Asians.

>USA is a democracy

>real chinks dont know about mah Sup Forums
Almost worth having a smaller dick for that tradeoff...

Lol dumbass, whites get butchered everyday in the philippines for pennies, laptops, phones or simply game.

Check the white expat murder rates there, flips dont like whites taking their women.

the future's bright, the present's orange

This.

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

hmhco.com/media-center/press-releases/2016/october/one-vote-2016-results

npr.org/sections/theprotojournalist/2014/09/22/350404598/hillary-exhilaration-helps-energize-generation-z

These are all from Wikipedia. The two showing that Gen Z are majority conservative are by the Hispanic Heritage Foundation and a British marketing firm. The one from the British marketing firm is the only one not connected to the US election and there's no evidence of any Trump bias from the HHF that I can tell.

Of the two that show Gen Z would've voted for Hillary one is from NPR and is obvious shilling, and the other was still closer than any polls coming out even though the organization in charge had a clear Clinton bias.

Any more that anons know about?

chinks talking about voting is like niggers talking about capital gains tax

Voting needs to be restricted to taxpaying men over 25

I'm not a filthy little flip rat, nor am I a soulless insect chink. At least some flips can act like decent human beings if the put some effort into it.

The same cannot be said of you moon faced race of sociopaths.

Basically. Someone needs to teach that gook what a democracy is cause clearly he isn't learning shit in school

jej

its amazing how few people look at american socio-political history

i wish we had methods of information distribution that weren't wholly abductable

>what is tyranny of the minority

That's how obongo won against mittens tho, but that wasn't undemocratic back then.

Flips are the niggers of Asia. They're one of the stupidest races on this Earth

t. chink transplant living on daddys corruption money

I always cum inside of your women after I go clubbing in Vancouver. They love being seen going home with a tall white man, and even though they are almost always shit in bed, I fuck their brains out and leave them full of my seed.

It's really cute how rich little chink bitches tense up when they realize whats about to happen.

>you come inside??!!

said in broken engrish, despite years of schooling in Canada or USA

The way they pout after being inseminated is so adorable.

>t. flip monkey

If u like chink pussy so much go to china.

I dunno man, we've been abducting and beheading whites since 1600s, Abbu say yay has beheaded white tourists recently

>america
>democracy

I've been. It was shit. I should thank the company that hired me on a contract though. I got paid to be white and show up, and do little else for 6 months.

That is how much your country worships white people. The pay them to stand there in their board meetings, to give them legitimacy.

I have to wonder if I got some sort of lung disease from your polluted air though. It probably wasn't worth it.

Mainland chink pussy is better than FOB Chink pussy btw. Maybe they are more comfortable being bedded on their home soil?

It's so funny. A entire race of sociopaths and cumdumps. Good luck with that.

>chink
SINK
THE
CHINKS

Democracy a shit.

Except i'm white.
Hmm i wonder why you are so butt hurt
Flips are just as easily cucked except nobody wants most of their ugly ass women

>It's a republic, not a democracy.
This. But they understand that, they just don't like Trump.

I mean it's true, but anybody stupid enough to vacation in an area with an active communist / muslim insurgency absolutely deserves to get kidnapped and killed.

Why should some states get disproportionate votes

Actually they left oppressive regimes so they could criticize governments without being prosecuted

>trying this hard to sound like a chad

I cuck chinks to.But no one with half a brain actually does the shit you are describing

>Having a shitload of unprotected sex even though most sluts have STDs especially club sluts
Only a nigger or a retard would think that sounds cool

hahaha now HERES a guy that obviously gets rejected left right and center for being that creepy white guy everyone thinks is a Pedo with HIV.

fuck off Joe, no one wants you in Asia.

An Australian posting this..
When our system is 10x worse.

Good thing we're a democratic Republic