What do you think the average iq of this group is?

What do you think the average iq of this group is?

Flat earthers drag us down to abo levels.

pre 2013
>110 IQ average
now
>95, probably

And Rust ends up being religious in the end

How u think I no

You mean Sup Forums?
You could argue that it's the greatest collection of shitposting minds on the planet.

I don't think I've ever read about an organized group of people manage to do something so incredible as to find a single flagpole in the entirety of the USA in two days.

>"religious"
the word is optimistic

stfu unbearable faggot take your prozac

do you even understand Nietzsche's concept of the eternal recurrence at all, Rustin? you can choose a life that is meaningless but you have no responsibility or you can choose a life that is meaningful and is full of responsibility. but you can't choose a life that is meaningless and full of responsibility just like you can't choose a life that is meaningful and has no responsibility. stop torturing yourself Rustin. embrace your shadow. what is it going to take for you to see the truth? someone to stab it into you with a knife?

Nope. Religious mewns beleiving in a man made system. Only morons are eeligious. Jesus himself hated the church and literaly died for it.

No, rust found god. And that has nothing to do with religion.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

desu his take on eternal return suited the vague lovecraft theme they had going with the cult

cosmic indifference is a hell of a drug

It's hard to tell. Every couple of weeks you'll see a thread telling everyone to post their results of online IQ tests. Every time, without fail there are people who post 130+ scores.
>Selection bias has to play a huge part in the lack of low scores represented.
People who are insecure about their intelligence are less likely to take the test, let alone test their scores.
If I had to guess, Sup Forums probably hovers around 105.

no the entire point of rust's character development is that he has his one moment that allows him to accept the eternal return and himself and accept life because he is able to create a pinpoint of light in the battle against the dark and recognize that his side is winning.

rust's depressing philosophy in episode 1 gets subverted completely in the final episode.

It depends on the IQ test, too.
>I've had scores where I'd be considered to suffer from, "mild-retardation" and others gave me a score 120+

average is stupid
1/3 are ~95
1/4 are 135+
rest are ~105

>he has his one moment that allows him to accept the eternal return and himself and accept life because he is able to create a pinpoint of light in the battle against the dark and recognize that his side is winning.
yeh that's the most obvious interpretation of what he said (as in you're reading back word for word what he said)

what made the show good was the blending of elements between what he thought and the beliefs of the cult

deal with it dumb faggot

~115

You didn't get the joke. And you believe in online iq tests.
I never took an iq test. But i fot a 1540 sat. And a 148gt. I test 99th percentile and don't need to pay dues to know it.

We also hand-picked the POTUS

>Shit was so cash

what group?

It has more to do with your mental condition on the day you take it. I've got depression, depending on my mental state I score between 128 and 85 on serious ones, not those retarded no time taken quizz-kinda things.

It's amusing to switch between being a nigger and an high IQ-autist.

no you illiterate strayan i'm also referencing the Nietzschean concept of the burden of the eternal return and how Rust ultimately answers it
>“What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”

Nietzsche being a huge influence on Pizzolatto's writing.

With or without americans?

>what group?

this.

>Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”

>no listing: leaning back with tendies and enjoying the show with the pleasant knowledge that nothing you do will change anything

Kinda plebish desu.

anyways in response to your question OP I've only taken one IQ test and I only filled out 2/3rds of it cause I didn't realize there was more test and I got a 123 IQ leaving literally a third of the test blank.

I'd guess Sup Forums's avg IQ is ~115.

the standard deviation of an IQ score is 7.5. Your statement that you wildly swing between 5.7 deviations of IQ points on a "serious" test shows you're one unstable, emotional person.

t. not a psychologist but I took a stats course once

Rustin "the human mind is separate from nature" Cohle

His philosophical rants are on part with a 95 IQ high schooler.

The 128 points one has been taken by a psych doc. Depending on my day I'll get it through the ones I usually check myself with or get a dindu score.

But well, depression is known to fuck your IQ, hippocampus (memory and time reaction) and of course with emotions. Fucking mind cancer. I rather be just stupid instead of having clear days knowing how retarded I've acted in previous ones. That's what I guess dementia must feel like.

desu I don't want to take another IQ test because it would kind of be uncomfy to find out I had a really fucking high IQ. I got perfect SAT scores without ever realizing they were correlated to IQ score and then later on saw stats on racial distribution of SAT scores and IQ scores and literally pic related was my immediate reaction