WTF i hate mel gibson now

WTF i hate mel gibson now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-mel-gibson-i-want-jew-blood-my-hands-oksanas-charge/
ponderingsfrompluto.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/mel-gibsons-girlfriend-revealed-to-be-jewish-actordirector-offers-to-convert-to-judaism/
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

f-fucking racist

*clenches fist*

based mel

I knew it. There was no way they were going to let him back into the fold without there being a catch. Dropped!

So he donated nothing?

paying the protection money

not our guy

Nobody survived the holocaust you fucking Nazi.

It takes a lot of courage to stand up to fascism, anti-semitism, racism and islamophobia of the Trump-regime.

Bravo Mel.

Well it was that or get completely wrecked by them I imagine.

this guy gets it

i donate to holocaust survivors every week

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

So secret only the Jewish newspaper could find out about it!

Fuck your thread

Pffffttt, it's his penance to the Jew overlords of
Jewllywood to continue making movies.

Low quality bait.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>son of Gibs
Gibson is a Jewish name

How long has he been at this? I never thought he was really anti-Semitic desu. He was just drunk and sad, and probably wanted to die (srs) when he said those things to that cop. Jews just can't handle banter is all.

Hollywood screwed us out of 10 years of him not being behind the camera. Sad!

oh snap

>mfw mel isn't donating shit, but spending millions of dollars in fake news ads

you can't get forward in hollywood without sucking off a few kikes

Sad!

this is part of is community service for various misdeeds he is a user member of Alcoholics Anonymous and needs to set an example

I wonder how that's going over with his dad?

Fucking kek.

I dunno. His dad is has written articles on the Holohoax.

So he's definitely been exposed to drunken red pills in his youth.

C-could you possibly link one?

I hear his dad is bigly intelligent. But I've said it for years and I'm sticking to my guns on this, Mel did literally nothing wrong.

Mel is toeing the line until his new Jesus releases. Not only does it name the Jew but it will rain redpills on movie going normies

It's to please the kikes. He had to show that he's a good goy.

He is a good charitable Christian.

Absolutely based.

KEK

the masketta man?

>alimony payments to the daughter of holocaust survivors
>donating

Gibsmedatson chessmastering

his previous wife was a Russian Jew and daughter of holocaust survivors.

>Gibson is a Jewish name
The surname Gibson is of Scottish and English origin.The name signifies the 'son of Gilbert'.Gibb was originally a diminutive or pet form of Gilbert.

Bane knows whats up. You gotta kiss the ring if you want to play in schlomos sandbox.

This made me think.

6 million jews gassed but everytime I check there are more and more survivors. And their camp tattoos numbers are only on the 6 digits.

What could this mean?

What's the next step of his master plan?

Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

>Tax minimisation.

Is he really a big guy or is that a meme?

FOR YOU

>Germans
>humor
Pick 1

Is this b8?

>dropped

Will you ever hold on to anything?

>there's still 100000 holocaust survivors in 2017

Holy hell, who are we kidding. This is ridiculous. Were they all born in the gas chambers?

TELL US

No longer our guy

Good. We should also do what Mel did.

More Jews left the Camps then where sent to them.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MEL
I THOUGHT YOU WERE REDPILLED

>WTF i hate mel gibson now
Post YFW he 's actually giving money to veteran camp guards...

that its all a lie just like 9/11 and Sandyhook but propaganda is losing its grip so people are starting to think for themselves.

Gotta pay the troll toll

Fake News
Don't take the bait faggots

How did Bane know that they would fall for Dr. Pavel's blood being in the dead guy? What if the body of the decoy corpse didn't burn and they knew what the Doctor looked like? What if instead of blood samples they used dental records of Dr. Pavel?

Too busy watching massive fucked Somali KINGS blacking his sisters to tell us.

This

His dad is redpilled on the JQ

We are all Israeli soldiers relax JIDF

I'm for gassing more jews. Oh and Niggers.

Yeah...the nazi survivor's

>Russian Jew
>holocaust
>not responsible for the deaths of millions of Eastern European Christians

Make the Holocaust Real this Time

why the fuck would you donate money to holocaust survivors?? they already received their reparations and then some

reminds me of something a party in my country tried to appear goodhearted (in order to snatch more votes ofc), which was to give concentration camp's survivors free tickets for pubblic transportations.

Sadly, +70yo people already gets them for free in my country, except those with over 20k euro (25k usd?) income per year. Basically this served nothing but hey, virtue signaling!

Chekt

The gullible boomer hippies are dying off and so are the most indoctrinated

Fuck, Mel you were our only hope.

>the phone recordings his whore wife secretly recorded

He will always be our guy

>trying to give jews free train rides
Kek

hahah fuck you leaf that was extremely cleaver holy shit

His father is also /ourguy/

>One week before Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ was released in American film theaters, Hutton Gibson told radio talk show host Steve Feuerstein that the Holocaust was fabricated and "mostly fictional".[27] He said that the Jews had simply emigrated to other countries rather than having been killed, a view which some observers described as Holocaust denial.[27][28] He claimed that census statistics prove that there were more Jews in Europe after World War II than before.[29] Gibson said that certain Jews advocate a global religion and one world government.

"How the hell did Mel get back into the sassle in hollywood?"

>This post

Oh right, shekels.

It would be worth seeing if his recent movies have Jews on the credits in very minor roles or bogus behind the scenes position. Like getting paid or movie royalties for not doing any work.

Its an old standover trick they use to do in the music industry, force their new artists to accept backup vocals from someone and then that person gets lifetime royalties on the song for doing nothing.

I too, secretly donate

Australians don't know anything about shit posting

*burp*

A FUCKING LEAF

T-take that back.

Gibs uses various euphemisms for Jews "Holocaust dodger"

his "donation" is alimony

Mel Gibson: ‘I Want Jew Blood On My Hands’ – Oksana’s Charge

radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-mel-gibson-i-want-jew-blood-my-hands-oksanas-charge/

Mel Gibson’s girlfriend revealed to be Jewish; actor/director offers to convert to Judaism

ponderingsfrompluto.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/mel-gibsons-girlfriend-revealed-to-be-jewish-actordirector-offers-to-convert-to-judaism/

why is your guys magic so weak?

>I stole all yo Sparks-o-Creation Nigga.

Look at me I am the Chosen one now.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

underated

>I'll apologize when hell freezes over. They can fuck off.

K I K E D