Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrEOZk23FzA
kotaku.com.au/author/rob-bricken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>capeshit

>Kotaku

What`?

Being white is super relevant. He beat up all the natives.

How is it lads? Gonna watch it now, was excited to see another capeshit show which isn't just rehashed shit.

Please stop creating fictional people in your likeness, crackers. Thanks.

These same people wonder why whites hate them

Then write your own damn movies/entertainment/video games. Also stop blaming white people. We don't own Hollywood.

I fucking hate whites, we need to rape the fuck out of their women and breed the racism out of them and kill their racist ass children before they grow up to be school shooting nazis.

is this real or satire? damn

I've always thought Iron Fist being white was stupid. There are plenty of white heroes and Iron Fist was a perfect opportunity to fit a tough chink into the mix. Should've looked like Bolo Yeung or Bruce Lee.

i wish death on all journalists that push this shit
they are lower than pond scum

I am so tired of this shit

Thanks for this original thread my good sir! We as gamers need to do something about this feminist issue destroying the game industry and our gaming culture.

>makes no difference if the character is white
>therefore he should be played by an "Asian-American"

extremely racist. an "Asian-American" should write their own comics for their own countries people and they can put tiny dicked chinks in everything fucking all da wite wyminz for all i care.

I'm being sarcastic. The idea that white people need to or must cater to non-whites is ridiculous.

>doesnt require him to be white
Well he cant be a nigger now can he, otherwise he'd go around robbing places, stealing bikes and raping people.

>liberals want the kung fu man being cast with a stereotypical asian guy just because it fits the trope better
But I thought subverting race expectations is progressive?

>nothing requires him to be played by a white person
>it would be vastly improved if he wasn't white
It will be so easy to dehumanize these morons in the coming war.

It's faggot knight from GoT?
bummer

>>>/reddit/

>Example of the left, once again, pushing identity politics
>Claiming to be against racism, while being objectively racist towards white
>Hurrr, durrr, this has no relevance to Sup Forums
You can fuck right off there you fucking fucker.

>Yes, it's true that the comics character Iron Fist is white

Case closed.

stfu nigger ul be first to be linched

The annoying thing is that Asian people DO create their own movies, comics and books. Not only do they create them, they create them in MASSIVE numbers, far larger than white creators.

Asian people living in White countries complaining that the countries are too white should maybe reconsider their choice to remain.

You don't see white people in China whining daily about the lack of white people starring in their films. Or in Bollywood. Or in Korea. Or Japan.

>Chinese mysticism

>Should be played by an Asian America

Why not, you know, a Chinese person?

The very first sentence admits the comic originally had a white guy in it.... yet they still felt the need to keep writing this article. Was this a Ben Fink fanfic?

No

Not for white people. Haven't you learned that yet Hans?

come on he tried to link plebit like it was a board on a chan this fag lord is probably a freshly hired shill.

>implying the show was written by white people
Are you fucking retarded? I bet you make it a habit to take pride in shit you haven't done and has nothing to do with you. I bet you like watching sports.

HE SHOULD BE A CHINESE MAN AND BE GOOD AT MATH AND BAD AT DRIVING CARS
ALSO EVERY TIME HE IS ON SCREEN THIS MELODY SHOULD PLAY
youtube.com/watch?v=OrEOZk23FzA

t. progressive anti stereotype liberal

thank you for the image mein freund

i have learned something interesting tonight

>caring about what comes out of the MK Ultra surveillance machine
ok to be clear if you watch television you are a retard

Whitephobia is a blight

Asian people give a shit about Iron Fist.
The whining is coming from blacks, women and beta white men like the kotaku writter op posted.
kotaku.com.au/author/rob-bricken

Asians are too clever to give a fiction character any importance.

>kiketaku

We really should thank them for inspiring gamergate, fucking cucks.

That's their game plan. Never forget they are here to demoralize us primarily. Every time you feel weary remember this and make some OC you know they will hate as punishment. This thread is bait, Gentlemen. You know what to do.

I want them to make a Metal Gear movie just so that they have to deal with Raiden being a white Liberian.

>Please stop creating fictional people in your likeness, kikes. Thanks.
Fix'd.

>There is nothing about the character iron fist that requires him to be played by a white person
Oh no! That means he should have been played by a minority! Damn bigots! They should just change everything to an arab because whiteness isn't a part of his power! Please recast the avengers and justice league as nigerians and pakistanis!

This is such a shitty argument and has been repeated by so many idiots lately.
Danny Rand is a rich white dude in the comics. It would be MORE racist to switch him asian for the tv show, and the exact same people blogging their outrage would be outraged that "the martial arts guy just HAS to be asian, right???"
The real outrage should be that the show just kind of sucks.
I get that Iron Fist is Luke Cage's best friend in the comics and they want to do the Defenders group thing, but if the virtue signaling retards want an asian superhero they could ask for Shang Chi - who is similar to Iron Fist and was created two whole years earlier.
Danny Rand has always been kind of a boring character, white or not. Either way getting this worked up over a fucking comic book tv show does nothing for their SJW cause and turns people off. There are actual legitimate gripes regarding race in the entertainment industry and this is a stupid hill to die on.

The only point anyone should take away from this is that SJW bloggers aren't happy with anything. Keep Danny Rand white = not ok. Make him asian = Not ok because of stereotypes.

>Asians are too clever to give a fiction character any importance.
It's more like they understand the difference between white people and Jews and correctly place blame where appropriate.

Why do they keep pushing limp wristed bitchboys in capeshit? Women don't watch it, who are they pandering to?
A hero should be portrayed as rugged and manly, not this faggotry.

Why do SJWs say "white guys" so much? What is it about the word "guy" they love when talking about huwhites?

That being said, show sucks. Characters floppier than dick in my psycho ex's hands with a plot to match it.

>kotaku

Iron fist is supposed to be about the same age as Peter Parker, and I don't think anyone has a problem with that nerd as Spiderman.

Iron Fist is kind of a limp wristed bitch boy though. His only ability to fight comes form magical martial arts fuckery.

my guess is because they think to say "men" would be too empowering.

I really hope that one day they reveal that it's all an elaborate long running troll and that they got us good because I find it very hard to come to terms that there are people this fucking dumb living on the same planet as me.

is it wrong that i genuinely want to dance on her grave? Like just a little jig

>Women don't watch it
They do though.

Iron Fist was written as a white person 43 years ago...choke on moar cock faggit

In other words: whyte people stop existing!!!!

"Journalist" Even the headline sounds as if it were written by a 12-year old.

>actually really, really sucks
Like OMG!!

why does it make it better if hes asian? do all asians do kung fu?

>a story about a kid growing up as an impoverished ethnic minority in a foreign land, only to travel home and find a society where he's not only the majority but also rich as fuck
>people *actually* think there's no room for meaningful social commentary here because the protagonist isn't Asian
These fucking MUH DIVERSITY people are such absolute plebs that they hamstring their own cause by trying to make everything so blatant and dumbed down. They literally can't comprehend anything more complex than "person experiences discrimination and it's bad".

It actually really really sucks that niggers are so inferior

so iron fist was white in comics origanly, they have a comic book series about a white character iron fist and then cry that he is white?

is there any help for these muppets?

I've seen an article about that in French, at first they were saying all those netflix comics series have been disappointing and this one is the worse yet for x and y reasons. Then they go full SJWs and say that at least the others were portraying a lesbian woman who needs no man and a brave street negro, while Iron fist portrays a "fucking straight able bodied white male".
That's it, they are openly naming the ennemy now in France as well now.

I have also seen a TV some crazy lesbian feminist openly saying straight able bodied white males were the problem and their opinions shouldn't be listened to. Obviously there were a bunch of old straight able bodied white males around her, who didn't open their mouth a single time.

That's it, France has now fully embraced the new wave of American social justice.