What did Trump even do?

What did Trump even do?

win at life

win at life

win at life

win at life

inherited a small sum of one million dollars

for real though, what are the odds that we get a president like donald j trump, a president who truly cares about America.

win at life

anything else?

win at life

win at digits

Win the presidency.

lol it's just a meme bud. He will be a dreadful president.

Nigga what'd you do with your parents money that they give you? Buy some shitty shwag

he won at life

I can't tell if this is samefagging or a collectivemind/disgustingcommunists

Plundered their booty

I can't tell if this is samefagging or a collectivemind/disgustingcommunists

I can't tell if this board is ruined or I'm too stupid to comprehend the Trump supporter logic

It's both.
The former follows from the latter.

He wasn't a beaten down white man. He was successful.

the ice bucket challenge

Life, he won it.

He's done very well at life, one might say he's won it.

>boom

He legit won the presidency, dumbfuck.

Anyone who is famous enough and can say big enough words can win the presidency.

I mean what did he do after he won presidency?

Became president.

>Anyone who is famous enough and can say big enough words can win the presidency.
You mean like Hillary?

>He's done very well at life
more like lucky to be born to the dad and family that he had since essentially his father was the one who gave him every little thing he ever needed to succeed.

So naw being born is not that much of an accomplishment at least not in this age at least.

It would be saying that Soros and his future descendant succeed and won at life simply by being born into the family that controls and owns so much which is a pretty damn low and pathetic bar to set.

T-Trump j-just g-got lucky.. kys cuck

1. Nice digits
2. Hillary was shit at speaking and making her relatable to the populous, unlike Trump who anyone can easily identify and place in their life
3. Did trump do anything else after 2017, as a president, that benefited the USA

He won erection in amurrika.

To be fair, starting off with a million is pretty lucky and overcomes a lot of obstacles.

Yes but, a millionaire mind would achieve it regardless, even if it took 5 or 10 years.

He's brought back companies through scare tactics. Company my dad works at cancelled a plant they were making overseas to build it here instead, on literally his first day elected.

Mainly jobs so far, but he can't do much yet since the senate is delaying getting his cabinet approved. Once he gets people appointed that will actually work with him more things will start happening

Well the last guy that did that, you Swedes gave him a Nobel Prize.