>>117447932

I dont give a shit, she can come out and say that all men are disgusting pigs and I specifically should be euthanized; Thandie Newton is one of the most attractive women in the world.

And it's a fair point she's making

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmdxyYefOoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>London-born
That city needs to be purged in nuclear fire. Radiate the cancer before it spreads too much and kills the host

Nobody asked these apes to come to the UK.
They are:
Uninvited.
Unwanted and
Unwelcome.
The Negroid no matter where it is, can only exist via the charity of other races.
They are a plague upon humanity and the sooner a biological weapon that can be made to kill this blight upon the world cannot come soon enough.

Fuck off back to Niggerdom and do period movies there.
Oh, yeah, that's right, the negroid was living in the stone age before whites showed up and so you apes have no history.

They have to go back.

Boo-fucking-hoo. She's cute for a half-nog tho

This whole story seems contrived and a drama within itself.

>even thought we've been on these shores for hundreds of years

*though

How is it a fair point? It's an obvious one. Accept history for what it is or rewrite it. We both know what (((they))) will do.

>money > racism

That's a good point, this is a better one

youtube.com/watch?v=DmdxyYefOoI

>fair point

Fuck off you knob jockey. The reason these black actors complain so much is because the market doesn't want them anymore and that's a reflection of the general public.

Have you ever seen a British TV show? They are putting niggers in as extras in shows set in medieval times!

Niggers are vastly over-represented in any TV show set in modern times and mostly when they're couples they are coupled with whites.

Thandie Newton is a dumb skank making an evil point.

They want to put niggers and mongrels into historical programs because normies are actually so dumb that they will believe the UK was always enriched if they see it in TV shows.

Her problem is her Age not her skin colour

she's old

Go work in Nollywood ungrateful negroes. GTFO of our countries.

Sorry but nobody wants to see the Queen of England played by a black lady or King Arthur played by a black man... I'm not even white and that still pisses me off, it'd be like Martin Luther King or Malcolm X being played by a white man... but what pisses me off the most is that if you point this out you're branded as a racist, fuck this society we live in I can only take solace in the fact that in a couple more billion of years our Sun will take out this miserable planet if mankind hasn't done so already.

IT
JUST
AIN'T
RIGHT

This too. It was almost referenced in Westworld! She plays a robot hooker and they were going to retire her because no one wanted to fuck her anymore.

>forget your history

Yeah because it's not like the small tv dramas you see showing our history compare to the multi-million pound deals she gets for starring in blockbuster films, of which usually half the main cast are non white.

Fucking brainwashed liberal elite cunt.

Here is the Marshall of Finland, a movie adaption of Finalnd WW2 history, this is the leader of Finland. Point and laugh at Finland please.

You know... black people could just fucking make their own goddamn movies instead of being parasites off white people.

But that would imply taking on risks for themselves and knowing how to add up a few dollars.

Ehh, she could easily play a role in a costume drama. She's not dark enough to be that conspicuous in say a Victorian setting.

Pic related is gay Mannerheim from a puppet animation.

The joke is the Britain period dramas are rife with non-standard races as it is. She's literally bitching about something that isn't true.

kek that's gotta be a huge blow to her ego

nani?