Savage

Savage

who the fuck is supposed to know who this shit suit is you fucking roo

Jew.

I WAS HAVIN DINNA WITH MY DAWWWG

>intro music

Stop the music, STOP THE MUSIC, I can't stomach it anymore.

As we speak, the demon in the white house, the snake is undermining the this country, handing it over the degenerates while the you know whos, the ratzenburgs-hatzenburgs-katzenburgs jump to their defence.

They're tearing this nation from within while shoveling piles of moneys to foreigners AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH ABOUT, WHAT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY? THE RATS IN THE MEDIA ARE LYING TO YOU

Anyways Lets take a call, user Anoninski from Eugene, Oregon, lets see if you can guess the title of my new book..

Yeah uhhh hi Dr. Savage uhhh the title of your new book is uhhh Teddy's War

Dr. Savage is amazing fuck pol for dismissing him bc he's Jewish. You know he's good so stop being lying faggot edge lords.

Robert go ahead and break that record. I never wanna hear that again
*loudly slurps Thai food*

Ah you listen to the show, stay on the line after for your free copy of TEDDYS WAR

Based billionaire manlet, 5"4 of pure conservative savagery

Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig; how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on ... no more calls? ... I don't care about these bums; they mean nothing to me. They're all sausages.

Informed adults

BANNED IN BRITAIN OMG UNCONSTITUTIONAL REACISM OMG

One Jew I can respect.

>talks about the destruction of Germany and the complete emasculation of the German people

This Jew is playing with fire

Also he's a billionaire neocohen, you know where his loyalties ultimately lie, tax cuts on his 15 mansions and more wars for Israel

Michael Savage posting could be the next big thing

>Also he's a billionaire neocohen
lmao. YOu have to be 18 to post here.

Weiner

He's way too fickle for my taste and you can tell he does it deliberately because he knows it makes for good radio.

With the face uglier than the ugliest abo