Who is the most beautiful right wing youtuber, Sup Forums?

Who is the most beautiful right wing youtuber, Sup Forums?

Hard mode: no traps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGsDoHycSB8
youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A
youtube.com/watch?v=R4br74NPEwE
youtube.com/channel/UCs6TVy9MVqO6FLIC5mOtx6w
youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's hot but has crazy eyes, probably a borderline psycho.

Virtue of the West girls are both cute desu.

Yeah that Hapa is probably the best.

> right wing qts
Please

we got a bodybuilding sven in our ranks

>no traps

was gonna say blaire white

i nominate this girl then

>this is what singapoorians think is attractive

This.

shes smart and very articulate

that is attractive desu

HOLY SHIT

never thought i'd see a caucasoid with a face worse than one of a mongoloid

thoughts on brittany venti?

shes really not that bad, open your mind a little

This. Roaming Millennial is smart and CUTE.

Blair.... Oh shit

>thoughts on brittany venti?
She needs to have my babies.

I think this term is way overused but Venti is the worst kind of attention whore. And unoriginal. She first got e-fame by shamelessly copying Kaceytron right down to doing the exact same jokes.

first a nigress then this half-abbo.. c'mon singapore!

She still shacking up with 4chad/90s kid? I stopped paying attention to hwndu after s1.

Kek

How do we deal with AYYYYLMAO seriously?

Put any more foundation on that face you could build a house on it

JUST

New low for singapoo, also thanks for wasting digits

Alex Jones

Attention white.

Also coal burner

>fucks black guys

TWO for the price of one! The Pettibone sisters.

Fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=HGsDoHycSB8

Easy task.

Technically she counts

Who are they? Can you give me a quick rundown?

Lana Lokteff

I don't know if she's right wing but she looks like she is, also she's not technically a youtuber since this is her only video (as far as i know) but she's very beautiful
youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A

SciFi authors that are twins that came out for Trump and got dumped by their publishers. They seem well spoken and have started to put out some great content. Check out Brittany's podcast. Right wing chicks just tend to be hotter

youtube.com/watch?v=R4br74NPEwE

Another mention for Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy. Keeping Leafland afloat. Pic very related

Born of AMWF.

Yes!

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Brittany Venti was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were a right wing personality". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

C U T E
U
T
E

if your first answer isn't sargon you should unironically kys or head back to plebbit

The White Rose

youtube.com/channel/UCs6TVy9MVqO6FLIC5mOtx6w

RageAfterStorm

youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw/videos

dreamydiglot

youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA

Former bedroom feminists that now throw red pills out everywhere. We have the hottest youtubers folks, the greatest. Believe me

By far

wait, so a bunch of women are hopping on the right-wing bandwagon?

have they realised that Chad is more likely to right wing than a lefty beta?

>mixed mongrel
>beautiful
yes, good goyim!

These two women are seriously redpilled, my favourites.

She's cute but not that smart. She keeps talking on about how ethnic nationalism is bad but she cant give any arguments against it.

Stop lecturing me, mutt.

D
o
n
't

h
a
t
e

t
h
e

C
h
a
d

B
E

T
H
E

C
H
A
D

>still not posted

we said no traps

>her
I have bad news for you, boy...

good taste

this fucking guy

Pewdiepie XD

These girls are based

They aren't afraid to have people like Lana Lokteff on their show (most alt-lite people avoid people like her)

>they don't know about Natalia's youtube channel

Traps are gay and gays are degenerate.
Get out.

She might not be the hottest ever but her accent and the fact that she's redpilling people in a soft NPR voice ups the ante for me

she's still a qt though

she's part jew part poo

>what is the entirety of russian/ukranian heritage
most beautiful women on the fucking planet, leaf

t. Paco

Kill yourself degenerate freak

how do all these sluts gain their popularity? it can't all be shilling on pol

She's ugly

She wins from thiccness alone

Hila klein is /OurJewess/

swede-cuck, ladies and gentlemen

"She" looks like a horse fuck off beta

LITERALLY THE BEST

ALL OTHERS ARE FUCKING T R A S H

Same reason black right wingers gain popularity quickly. #1 they stand out more than someone who looks stereotypical for the ideology. and #2 they sort of act as an example that the ideology is not limited to who someone might think is the stereotype to hold it. The typical "you're a fucking WHITE MALE" arguments are nullified by the fact that they aren't one.

Red pills will not be handed out to the masses by white males. Blue pilled people see white males and think 'typical' ... blue pilled people see females, black people, Asians, latinos etc. and they listen to them much more because they think to themselves 'hmm, if THIS person is saying this stuff, maybe there's something to it' just a theory

Pewdiepie

she's not a youtuber and shes a liberal

She's a liberal, she is the definition of trash.

Her, Roaming Millenial, and MyNameIsJosephine (not right wing but pretty much all anti-sjw) form a trifecta.

fag

>Why the heck would I listen to what a woman has to say about politics?

I meant more literally, that may be why they hold an audience but the initial viewership probably comes from their beta follower collection theyve built up ontwitter or instagram or something like that.

How Glorious

Not even hard

are you fucking retarded she supported tru..

>sees flag

Total CUTE, eyes only wrong colour.

Lana is one of the few women who are actually hard on the redpilling. Waif-material, if she only wasn't old enough to be my mommy. She's 40 isn't she.

Has anyone posted Syrian Girl Partisan yet?

>no Kayla
She was in that youtube video.

/ourgirl/

It's obviously goyim goddess.

God damn it every women even the ones that proclaim to not be liberal just have to post their ass on internet.

who dis?

I can't find her video anymore anywhere REEE, it was called "I'm a good girl" or something like that

oh, come on bong. some of us still have brain cells left

>2.28 MB

I would say Paul Joseph Watson

OP said no traps

>he doesn't know based Kay Kay
lurk moar newfag