Coalition Against Duck Shooting

Are there any Aussies that duck hunt? I cannot believe how fucking delusional these people are. Picture and video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y8GnTrfALc

Other urls found in this thread:

environment.gov.au/biodiversity/wildlife-trade/publications/kangaroo-shooting-code-compliance/kangaroos
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwpo_j4c1Hk
fossilfarms.com/kangaroo-meat
marxfoods.com/ms/Kangaroo
buyexoticmeats.com/kangaroo.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck are you going to know if a duck is a rare freckled duck or a normal duck 20 yards away

Are there any laws in Australia that protect hunters legally taking game from interference from another party?

If you're not sure, then don't shoot it?

Very fucking easily, its not that hard to ID ducks once you know what you are looking for

>Never been hunting before

Have fun never bagging a kill

As a hunter i fucking hate hippies. If only there was a hippy open season

Are you not allowed to shoot hens down under?

>MUH ENDAGERED DUCKS

nigger, go fuck yourself.

>Aussies that duck hunt
>duck hunt
>duckunt
>cunt

Same. In my state, if you interfere with legal taking of game or fish, you can get a felony. Feels good man. Peta and hippies fucked off.

Easy. It's not rare.

oh fucc!

These men are literally terrorists

Sup Forums should stand is solidarity with these brave Duck Rescuers. They are /ourguys/.

Ducks are literary helping to save the planet by keeping their ecosystems alive.

Generally, feral animals are legal everyone all the time to hunt (as long as you have permission from the land owner)

There's specific duck hunting seasons otherwise

>terrorist beards
>assault weapons
>radical christian
checks out

>Ducks are literary helping to save the planet by keeping their ecosystems alive.

Can't say the same about the Swedes, can we?

i thought i was clicking on a thumbnail of armed dwarves

never been so disappointed in my life

why are they banning duck hunting specifically? Urbanization destroys more habitat and population numbers than hunting.

>Duck Rescue
>Dead
Solid work

I have. You Americans are as arrogant as the Saudis when it comes to this. There's no need to go hunting until an animal's population becomes a nuissance.

'muh fee fees'

They aren't banning it

The Green fags want to, though

why aren't you hunting pakis then?

Except deer for some reason.

Because it's hard to make muh feel feels without something getting shot

That's stupid as fuck we hunt dear and eat them but they aren't a nuisance around here.

Some people like hunting to eat food not from a supermarket I'm sure that's a foreign concept to someone who probably can't hunt much of anything.

I read you can't duck hunt in 3 of 6 states. That is bs desu.

Swedes are literary aiding the world by taking in the tired and hungry. Offering them jobs and a place to call home and feel like they belong. This is saving the ecosystem.

There's no need to go to the store to get meat

Hunting is natural

Going to the store is a modern invention

Holy fuck, the comments on their page are gold. why does shitposting come naturally to aussies?

>dont shoot it
>britbong

Everything checks out

The ones that banned it have banned it for a long time

Something about protecting the native animals from extinction or some shit

It's probably BS, but I'd agree if the animals are endangered.

can you get a depredation permit if they are destroying crops and such

Now I'm all for protecting endangered species. It's just us flexing our evolutionary muscle to actually totally stop it in its tracks and keep some stupid animal around longer than it should. But fucking lefties...

If it's on private farming land I imagine you can shoot them any time.

I looked up the waterfowl they were referring to, none are endangered.

that's whats up. what about kangaroos? I've heard it is a bitch to hunt and sell them for meat.

If it's duck, just shoot it. There's no such think as a "rare duck".

In 200 years peple will see this period as barbaric. Killing sentient creatures is wrong.

yes there is. It has been years since I've shot a canvasback. Might be my fly way though.

Good job compensating for the fact you've never served and are low-testosterone small dick beta cowards who will never satisfy a woman.

Take it out on ducks, you cucks.

You need a license to shoot them, for selling their meat there's another license and quite a few loopholes to hop through in regards to how they're killed and stored (as they're not farmed at all afaik)

The other gun owners I know just shoot them anyway.

ah, I see. Thank you. Is roo good eating?

>There are people here who have never clubbed an ARYAN.

Mmm all those lovely parasites from wild animals is the best.

Inb4 muh meat full of medicine, my country is careful about that shit. Henderson usually are tiny ducked fat guys who like killing for thrill, which I don't mind, just be honest about it and stop trying to act like the noble savage.

could you rephrase that in english please?

chill muhammed, you are salty you can't rape a roo because it fights back.

my question is how the fuck is a person supposed to be able to specificlaly identify species' from such a range that a gun would be required to kill them?

Frankly even if I were choking that animal out by hand I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Never served what? Their tea?

environment.gov.au/biodiversity/wildlife-trade/publications/kangaroo-shooting-code-compliance/kangaroos

Ducks and geese have killed thousands of people in the last 100 years.

I've heard it's pretty good, I've never eaten it, it's relatively expensive.

are there laws that protect cunts from other cunts from interfering while hunting?

Look at these faggots. All wearing an unkempt beard to hide their weak chins and low testosterone jawlines. Hidden > poorly-defined right?

Real easy to go stalking your prey with your equally beta bottoms when nobody is shooting back. I hope you pseudo-alpha cuckservatives never accuse anyone else of being a bitch of overcompensating.

Come back when you've done a couple of tours, you faggots.

lol

Thank you, I will have to read that.

Gotcha, do they farm roo or is it all harvested in the wild?

>14 year old melbournite shoots duck protestor
>turns out hes brown

top kek

I tried lol

All wild harvest as far as I know, they'd be a real cunt to try and farm.

Sorry Tyrone, I forgot you nogs love bushmeat

I know lmao

I bet. what type of damage do they do to agriculture? (if any)

entirely wild, there is no effective wave to farm skippy's and STILL they are classed as a protected, only because muh natives, there are more kangaroos in Australia than people by a large margin now, and they are only increasing in numbers

PISS OFF WANKER

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwpo_j4c1Hk

Is that shooped?
Because "If it flies, it dies!" does not sound anti duck hunting at all

>HURR FUCK HUNTING AND GUNS N SHIT
>LOOK AT MY BLOODY SHOCKED FACE SUCH BRAVERY SUCH PROGRESSISM

I fucking hate how the media and government are openly complicit in that kind of shit.

1. The fuck fences just as bad as emus, one or two Kangaroos on your crop isnt so bad
2. They usually come in the hundreds to thousands in just one night, the best we ever shot in one evening was over 100.

sounds like feral hogs here. Do you y'all allow chartered hunts? I'd pay good money to blow some up with tannerite.

Jesus fuck you city slick cunts can just fucking neck yourself holy shit i bet you don't even fish because "EWWW NASTY FISH GUTS!" like jesus fuck my 13 year old sister (inb4 pics) is less of a fucking wuss. Actually die

I bet you don't even eat jellied eels, or black pudding for that matter.

Jesus Christ, that sounds horrible.
It bet it was a blast shooting those fucks. Can you blind them with a light at night?

I would imagine so. It gave me a hearty kek.

buy a telescope

user... PROTECTED because muh natives, so legally you are not allowed to shoot them, plus we got fucking piggus aswell, they do just as bad.

My personal best for pigs is 50+ in a day, rip crops

>Oooh-wee!! We gone go shoot sumfin today ya'll
>Ay Junyer, bring tha shotguns uh-hyuh

Lock them up either way. It's better this way

>Telescope

You mean binoculars or a scope?

I carry enough shit already and you don't scope shotguns sans slug guns

They are stupid as fuck, so some times yeah other times, if they have been shot at alot they just bolt when the light hits them, most of the pest control, like 95% of it is done at night because its cooler and everything comes out

"i killed sandniggers for Blairs gain, allowing liberals to guilt trip us into accepting a flood of shitskins, respect me!"
haha no

fucking hell man. why do the abbos need them protected? They can't huff roos.

fucking saved

fuck, that sounds like a lot fun. We do similar things to coyotes here.

Very nice

and a nog shot her

what would you compare it to?

Kindred spirits

>their spirits are literally two puddles of goo with amoeba brains

Oh
I actually looked them up and um yeah
To be fair the other ones on their instagram look more legit

>current year
>not using range finder

This ain't football, bro

Its unique, there's a good number of online suppliers, I just get mine from a SA shop

If i had to put it somewhere, kinda between venison and lamb, but that doesn't do it justice.
The burgers from it are great, because there is so little fat in roo it barely shrinks

best part is, that if you are a coon you can kill as many as you want because, muh native heritage.

I had this picture sent to me this morning by my dad

just get a pair of binos you dumbass

if you can't identify what you're gonna shoot why pick a gun in the first place

that is awesome, I am jealous lol. That is fucking bs that abbos get preference, they probably don't farm or ranch.

You need to identify what you are shooting before firing. Are you retarded?

I absolutely love lamb and venison. I might have to order myself some, if that is even possible in the states.

My eyes ain't that good bud

I see a duck I know it's a duck I'll shoot it if ducks are fair game and I want to eat duck

fucking kek

I can tell you put your entire mental capacity into that post. Great job.

>the best we ever shot in one evening was over 100.

do you save the meat

Not really, I cant think of a PUREBRED abbo farm, anywhere.

It is kind of funny though.. we have got some of the best hunting game in the world, and all of it is introduced kek

checked

and yes, what do you do with the harvested game?

fossilfarms.com/kangaroo-meat
marxfoods.com/ms/Kangaroo
buyexoticmeats.com/kangaroo.html
Seems you can, unless your a CA lib lel

The meat of 100 dead kangaroos?