BASED BLACK SCIENTIST BTFO DRUMPF

He's right, you know...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/neil-degrasse-tyson-trump-budget_us_58cf30dce4b0ec9d29dcf741

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ykqo2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We all want to Make America Great Again. But that won't happen until we first Make America Smart Again.

He actually is completely right.

That black "scientician" is an idiot.

>be black
>fail out of phd program at state uni
>blame racism
>get accepted to princeton despite having failed out of a fucking state uni
>haven't done jack shit in research since graduating
>everyone talks about how smart i am

the white people in the USA are at the same level of education as the white people in Canada and western Europe......

>nigger nerd talks about politics.
>listen to him goy!

tired of this shit.

Yeah, who also need to be smartened the fuck up. A democracy only works properly with educated voters.

I didn't read the article so maybe black science man goes off the rails, but there's no doubting that western nations- all nations really- could use a nice big healthy heaping of knowledge dissemination.

really got my noggin joggin... thanks for the insight based black tv scientist & shitty bill nye impersonator.

Oh is he an economist now?
Impressive, he must of been busy with his economic degree in his spare time.

Yes MASA

I thought liberals hated le black science man after he stepped out of line by defending Trump voters.

if the smartest black person in the world says so then it has to be true

Yea it's not like previous presidents never, ever raised military spending to 'save' US economy. Nope.

>A democracy only works properly with educated voters.

Democracies don't work.

how come state uni == bad in the US?

it's the opposite in europe.

Based

>The fastest way to Make a America Weak Again: Cut science funds to our agencies that support it
>The fastest way to Make America Sick Again: Cut funding to the National Institutes of Health
>The fastest way to Make America Stupid: Cut funds to programs that support education.
>The fastest way to thwart Earth's life-support systems for us all: Turn EPA into EDA — the Environmental Destruction Agency.

So, these are his complaints. Now look at how this dark science guy gets BTFO by Trump

>“These cuts are sensible and rational,” Trump said in a statement accompanying the budget proposal. “Every agency and department will be driven to achieve greater efficiency and to eliminate wasteful spending in carrying out their honorable service to the American people.”

Fuck this nigger

I wonder if he can name ine program that is getting cut thats not meals on wheels?

College =/= education or intelligence

The dude is a fucking joke. Pay no attention to him.

In europe, all schools are bad

Trump did over-do it with his military spending plan.
Honestly there was no problem with it under Obama. Yeah they cut down in new troops but we're no longer in Iraq, there isn't a need for it

We were always well equipped. I have no idea where he got the notion it wasn't

Pissing money away won't make anyone smart.

Doesent military spending go to researching nonmilitary stuff too? The internet and other stuff were pretty much funded by US military budget.

They aren't bad but ivy leagues are generally better, this was especially the case back then. So for someone to fail out of a PhD. program at a state school and be immediately accepted to an Ivy League is very uncommon.

What I'm saying is NDT benefits from AA.

>weak, sick and stupid

Another nuanced contribution from "I wanna go ice fishing on Europa" Tyson.

The smart kids are gonna be just fine. Less diversity hires in nasa is arguably a strengthening move.

So will black and mexican people.

>canadian intellectuals
The US is not a democracy. We are a democratic republic.

Trump knows that China and a worldwide Islamic Caliphate is going to be on the warpath within the century.

He needs to quit spending money paying for Europe's defense.

True.

But clearly the policies he supports aren't working, as U.S. education standards have lowered and their life expectancy is beginning to shorten.

Nigger intellectual.

watch the same amount of work magically get done with less money too.

I think he's out of touch.
He's talking like he's gearing up for an all out offensive instead of tying up loose ends in the mid east

> tying up loose ends in the mid east
nuke israel

>Less diversity hires in nasa
by diversity hires you mean white men, correct?

He is a jewish puppet

>High school science teacher twitter man disagrees with Trump

wtf I hate Trump now

We are also more creative, which is why we produce more and patent more.

I was taught to not let school get in the way of my education. Simply put, education is not the end all be all. The true redpill is to understand how to learn and to teach yourself. Most successful Americans (and by proxy some canucks) were self taught.

shouldnt this nigger be fired up about trump's address to congress where he hinted at a mars mission? his whole thing is space so why isn't he running around hyping everyone up about a mars mission? oh right his politics are more important than his phony passion for space. fake ass nigger

He doesn't care about any of that. His thing is social commentary

That's his purpose in life. He's done nothing for the sciences except be it's poster child.
Which btw Bill Nye was way better at

Trump is gutting NASA.

Good thing we aren't a democracy.

>Government science agencies
>Government health agencies
>Department of education
>EPA

The government science bureaus invent almost nothing nor produce any research of value. The only decent agency is NASA and they have become lazy and degenerate.

The NIH cures no diseases, heals no one, and really does nothing except lecture and waste money. Unlike the CDC it doesn't even categorize and study weaponized diseases. It has no real purpsoe other than to make work for bureaucrats, which are it's main employees, not doctors or other health professionals.

Department of Education employees no teachers, does not run a single school, nor does it teach anything. It is also an agency of bureaucrats that only serves to regulate other agencies of state bureaucrats. It is redundant and can be easily downsized if not removed entirely.

The EPA serves no purpose. It regulates anything having to do with air, which is everything. This gives the agency broad sweeping powers to serve as Judge, Jury, and Executioner of private business and citizens. Through bureaucratic regulation they write their own law, enforce it, and judge. They bypass all checks and balances. They are a totalitarian agency that spits in the face of the ideals of a constitutional representative republic. The EPA regulates everything from hair-spray to large scale energy production. It must be removed. It is dangerously powerful.

Also, technically the federal government only has a few legitimate purposes. None of these agencies fall within the legitimate functions of a federal government. Ideally, none of them would exist.

Good.
Fake shit

Quality post.

you dont need nasa to get to mars. nasa doesnt even do shit except announce that they have a MASSIVE announcement and make everyone wait a week thinking ALIEUMS only to have nasa come out and say "we found yet another earth-like planet". seriously fuck nasa. give the money to space-x

thanks for the quick rundown

If he really cared about making America smart again then he would be advocating for closing the DOE and segregation.

The left doesn't care about science. They only care about fucking over white people. That's it. That's the entire driving force of their behavior.

Based hong kongian

Yeah military spending is about the only government spending I'm okay with. For a variety of reasons, but mainly national security and bleeding edge technological research that eventually finds its way to me so I can shitpost from a mountain on a device that out computes machines that use to take up whole buildings.

>huffingtonpost
wew lad

2017 is the best timeline. Who would have thought a hundred years ago that we would be shitposting from remote locations with miracle slabs that can do fucking anything.

Fuck him , pluto is a planet again.
Fucking bigot anti smite nigger

Isn't this the same nigger that said not to study philosophy because it's too "confusing"

>science

>Man who routinely appeals to authority and claims to know what government should do
>Never, ever runs for office

Sorry, NDT, I'm tired of listening to you. You can't sit there and tell everyone in the room you know how to fix all the problems in the world but never, ever actually try to.

Put up or shut up.

We don't call it Marxist indoctrination camp around here for nothing

>pluto lost its planet status in 2006
>that was 11 years ago
I want to die.

make america smart again?

you mean we finally gonna get rid of the niggers?

NdT is a glorified tour guide

He's full of himself thesedays, he was better before the "universe"-show.

>science journalists make less researches than regular scientists
woah

>He needs to quit spending money paying for Europe's defense.

That's not how NATO works. Europe could defend itself pretty well, but NATO was founded so that the US can have military bases all over the planet. So they should pay for them, don't you think? Or fuck off, we'll be doing just fine without those niggers.

Checked and This. He's hardly a scientist because he doesn't practice any damn science. For a time he was a science professor, but he isn't even that any more. He's a TV personality and a Planetarium director.

When the fuck did he drop out of state uni fucktard. He didnt get a doctorates degree after the committee for reviewing his thesis disolved, but he sure as shit wasnt ever at a state college.

>no more feminist dance therapy or genderfluid dynamics modelling
>weak, sick and stupid

fuck off nigro, the people who built the US infrastructure never got """"modern arts""""" grants.

He can't. Obama already beat him to it.

This. I have no doubt that we can cut the funding of every department by 50% and achieve the same results.

>Department of Education employees no teachers, does not run a single school, nor does it teach anything. It is also an agency of bureaucrats that only serves to regulate other agencies of state bureaucrats. It is redundant and can be easily downsized if not removed entirely.

And it's only been around since 1980. I think many would be in agreement that our educational standards have dropped significantly since then. We spend more than any country and our results are abysmal. It's not a money problem evidently.

"Scientific" personalities need to be dragged out into the streets and shot

You mean brain wash people into lefty ideas?

Fuck, dropped out of a state college

2004 was a great year for gaming , buying new cds and putting them on the cd rom to play the new gmae.
>Today
>Buy from kinguin
>Still feels as a ripoff
>Play 60% of sp
>I dont want to play anymore
>Go to play some f2p game with multiplayer
>Complain about trash teammates yet still have ~60% wr
I still hate niggers.

nigger scientist is now a nigger economist

NASA has seen a budget increase under the Trump administration, dipshit.

The problem is that
>Science journalists pass themselves off as scientists to a credulous public

He isn't even a real scientist. He's a PR figurehead with laughable qualifications.

Must of? It's must have you troglodyte.

Neil deScientist...as if dropping microphone on floor and yelling "Gravity, bitch!" makes you a scientist...

Nigger secularist who think he is funny

Into the trash it goes.

Black science man is a dumb negro

faggot ukranian get fucked in crimea

military spending isn't about having a strong military. it's about galvanizing nationalistic sentiment and providing stimulus to the economy. in a consumer capitalist economy this stimumuls can really only be provided by either a direct stimulus package or increasing military expenditure. military armaments are not capital and they are not useful in the sense of traditional goods bought and sold by the public. They allow the state to bring about a boom in demand and production without being a hindrance or competitor to private enterprises. also, trump gets to tighten his control over the economy by increasing military expenditure.
it's a way to wrestle away economic AND ideological control from corporate globalist jews. 5D chess.

>pic
Yes, goyim, don't think so much. Believe the (((media))), and smoke some of the weeds.

Pretty much this, minus the f2p part

>Not posting the archive

Fuck off shill. archive.is/ykqo2

If only we could be smart like the Canadiens someday :(