Alt right btfo

alt right btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.gs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((controversy)))

the show is shit, deal with it

must be nice being a white woman, they change the rules on you so you can't fail

>Net-Flix 5 star rating
Nobody here is retarded enough to pay for a subscription to streaming services.
So explain this or provide a link

mfw can't give it no stars

>instead of 1-starring it, we thumbs down it

What changed?

You can rate a show between 1-5 five stars and the culmination of the votes gets displayed by the show. Amy got low ratings and blamed the alt right.

hahahah fat cunt boomed and took a whole network down with her stinky ass.

>controversy

more than half of the one star reviews are from leftists, her own fans

i'm sure this thing has nothing to do with her senator uncle

Now it's going to be like/dislike
So, 1 star or 5 star
Hamy Schumer BTFO

white JEW woman
the most untalented, mediocre, and yet, the most privileged cunts on the earth

She's fat

How can we exploit this new system?

We could just hype this up, so the people who earnt the 5 stars would notice and get pissed off that their hard work has been devalued all because of one unfunny bitch with a low rating.

it's 2017, everything has to be a safe-space.

>paying to watch tv shows

Shit like this is why I switched to Piratebay

>people don't laugh at unfunny standup
>controversy

>watching propaganda and paying for it

it still boggles my mind how netflix memed their way into normie culture
less how they did it but rather how normies didn't see the obvious marketing technique netflix used on social media to attract customers

So is it going back to none stars or she gets 5 just for the hell of it?

>be netflix
>hey goys tell us what you think of our original content by rating it
>NO! NOT LIKE THAT!

Shitlords BTFO.

>inb4 rating systems will go from neutral to positive only,

Netflix successfully branded themselves the movie lovers dream. A place that has all the movies. But when you actually sign up you realized you just fell for their marketing. There are hardly any good movies on Netflix.

(((white)))

If you guys would've just played it cool and not sperged about how how awesome it was that you did this coordinated effort, she would have no way to prove this claim. Instead you retarded autists bragged about it, and now she can claim victimhood. I keep warning you idiots that giving the left a valid reason to play the victim is the worst possible outcome for a variety of reasons, but you faggots never listen. You will continue to experience defeats like this until you step your games up and play it more stealthily.

It's going to change into a thumps up and down system like youtube

>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MY NAME IS PAUL HEYMAN
>I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU MY CLIENT
>THE 1 IN 21 AND 1
>THE CONQUEROR OF THE STREAK
>THE NEXT BIG THING
>THE BEAST INCARNATE

Ratings are not visible anymore for any show or movie.

Thumbs down doesn't do anything because it's not visible it's just telling the system "I don't personally want to see this recommended to me anymore".

That is some Marxist bullshit right there m8.

>BBRRROOOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKK
>LLLEEEEESSSSNNNNAAAAARRRRR

Kek

Amy Schemer BTFO

Cabbage patch kids on suicide watch

Free streaming + adblock is all I use

123movies.gs/

What the actual fuck? The ratings system was actually good and they had some decent fucking shows on there. First that "dear white people" sjw bullshit now they get rid of the ratings system? LOOOOL fuck shillflix

BRRRAAAPP

It's not visible like youtubes rating system.

>Watch Amy's stand up.
>All she talks about is her pussy and shitting.
>Switch the shit off, low star rate it.
>YOUR JUST A FUCKING TROLL!
>Watch some other stand up specials.
>Some get a 3 or 4 or 5.
>Jims standup got a nice 4.

Whats so hard to understand, I didnt like it.

So... Brave...

>alt right
You mean that catch all label the left came up with to describe a phenomenon they couldn't explain?

I get the impression that in Poland, instead of being taught math or science you are taught various schemes and strategies for stealing shit from the rest of the planet.

Retard. Nobody in the "alt right" uses Netflix, and you need to actually stream the show to rate it. It's just that nocunt liked the show, it wasn't brigaded

Great fisting quote

you racist fascist sexist asshole

What's the point of having the rating system if it's not visible?

I think the system where you rate something out of 4/5 stars should be scrapped, not because of Miss Piggy but because people tend to rate things 1 or 5 with nothing in between, and replaced with a like/dislike rating that is then translated into a star rating. I've never understood why nowhere seems to do this

Kek good. This is going to make schemer a pariah because she's going to fuck over lots of smaller artists bigly

>You are a racist.
>Favorite comedian is Patrice O'Neal.
He redpilled me to those kind of tactics, they shall not work.

that's my point
they're just as shit as any other legal streaming service with random seasons of shows missing in their catalogues
yet they became a part of pop culture

If you thumbs down a movie it means that you don't want netflix to recommend it to you ever again

Oh well. That's worse than I thought. Fuck'em.

Thank you for the anwsers, btw.

>men

this. i dont think there's enough people that use netflix here to influence her netflix rating. my gf told me she tried watching it but had to turn it off because she was "too grossed out". probably many other such cases. sad!

Top fucking kek

YouTube does and essentially that's what Rotten Tomatoes does.

Neh we are taught math and science as well, but if you aren't cunning cunt other cunning cunt will fuck you over, social Darwinism at it's finest.

Holy crap, that's a pretty good one!

>Patrice O'Neal
I have a black friend

Just you know kill yourself

What do you guys think her leather suit smelled like after she took it off that night?

Alt-Right isn't allowed to watch Netflix though.

We had to cancel our memberships after Dear White People, remember?

They did an experiment and discovered that more people will actually rate if all they have to do is press thumbs up or thumbs down. They get more data this way. Does this really connect to Amy fucking Schumer? I don't know anyone that knows anything about her netflix controversy.

But stars are also for the recommendations I'm not going to thumbs up a fucking 3star movie just for crap to show up in my recs.

YouTube just shows you the number of likes and dislikes, what I meant is a system where something that gets 75 likes and 25 dislikes would get 3 out of 4 stars for instance

Best part is she so obviously tried to make it her own version of Raw or Delirious by calling it the leather special. I don't see how she will ever recover. Oh wait..... ((()))

Expired pork chops

So how is this literal pig of a woman famous again?

lmao she looks like a fat dude
>that face

I hate that fat cunt.

I can see that.

But half the shit you see in the front is what's popular.

If it no longer does that, it will just show you garbage upfront until it learns what you like. Another front for big brother.

LMAO

like Jay from a Keven Smith movie if he wasn't on crack.

Like heaven
t. cuck

I've always imagined it to be like that for the Russians as well.

>Hey how was that show you recommended? A+? B?
>I give it a B
>Hey how was that show you recommended? PASS/FAIL
>PASS

Warm fish and old pennies.

That's what the Netflix customer service supervisor told me when i asked why they're removing the star rating. I replied "what is your customer base that can't figure out a star rating, toddlers?"

>Thinking your tricks shall work.

That's mildly annoying, the star ratings were useful for avoiding whatever the normies are obsessing over and figuring out which movies are so bad they're fun to watch and which are just plain bad.

They'll probably revert the change before too long, it's a really counter intuitive move and I'm sure they'll get more trouble over it from normies who are either totally unaware of or don't give a fuck about why it was changed than they've "avoided" by blaming a talentless hacks failures on the boogeyman.

yea her career will be just fine for a while longer because she set herself up as a victim of trolling

>white jew
not a thing senpai

No. Soviet education system was the best.

I use netflix because
1) I like Trek
2) It has a simple interface that is suitable for the kids to use and the content is ok for them as well when they're in the kids mode.
3) It's easy

Their original series stuff is cancerous shit though and a lot of the movies they have are horrendously terrible. I prefer Amazon for movies because prime actually offers some decent movies and you can pay money to rent or buy movies that are particularly good.

I also like crackle and popcornflix for free streaming.

As someone who actually watched this horrid comedy. It is actual worthy of 1 star, not because of "alt right" against (((schumer))), but she is just not funny. Constantly jokes about her vagina and how shit she is at sex. Not even a chuckle 10 minutes in and couldn't watch anymore.

When you realize she is related to the senator chuck schumer it makes sense why she is still relevant (((())))

When you're a Jewish female and brag about molesting your younger sister and you're still a feminist icon

I doubt anyone would have really needed to coordinate anything in the first place. Apparently even normies don't want to know how her pussy smells.

This sounds like a horribly reductive system.

nigger, we literally didn't do this. brock lesnar blamed alt right subreddits and i didn't even hear about this fucking special till after we were getting blamed for it. nobody thinks it was Sup Forums because it wasn't us.

so doubleplusgood or doubleplusungood?

I think it's telling that the feminists and SJW's haven't mounted a counter offensive to this alt-right 1 star trolling narrative by 5 starring this and all her other shows.

It's like even they know it's bad and they just can't bring themselves to say it, so they aren't doing anything to save it.

Wait so you won't see any ratings at all? Then what's the fucking point!

((white))

No more message boards IMBD, no more ratings on netflix...... Jesus fuck. The world is becoming one giant safespace

If you think Sup Forums is big enough to influence Netflix ratings then you're the fucking sperg here. The special was just shit guess what people don't want to hear vagina jokes for an hour straight. This is just a cheap defense of her shitty performance.

Nigger leftists will always try and play the victim no matter if there's a coordinated attack against them or not.

Basically you rate a show/movie on a 5 star system. 1 is hated it, and 5 is loved it. Most Netflix users use the star system as a review. If a show/movie has over 4 stars, its most likely a good one. If it has 2 or less stars, its most likely shit.
Amy's show had a 1 star. So, no one was watching it. Netflix is trying to remove the star system so subscribers would watch it.

Is this just coincidence or is it (((coincidence)))?

People were saying Amy already has insider ties explaining why she's getting so much profile in the first place, because it sure as shit isn't talent related. Some uncle of hers is a political honcho in the media side?

If this is related it's pretty fucking huge. It's like removing the comment section because a nephew of one of your owners was insulted in it.

As an aside I have some "important" friends and the pettiness of the way they use their power is such that I honestly wouldn't doubt this happening over someone getting pissed by the ratings. Not necessarily Shumer either, maybe one of the investors in Netflix believed in the special and got personally insulted. Maybe said person is actually a retard and believes the alt-right conspiracy idea to boot.

Like or double plus lite. Those are your ooptions.

Do they teach you to be a good, submissive goy in Britain?

What "controversy"? That she's a fucking shit (((comedian)))?

>>YOUR JUST A FUCKING TROLL!
I don't even know how someone can actually think up that excuse on a subscription platform unless they're in some extreme denial
I mean even 100 people giving it 1 star without actually disliking it is practically nothing compared to the likes if someone popular releases something good