"Fleeing" to Germany

Sup Forums what is the easiest way to move to Germany or Sweeden and get the benefits I am entitled to?

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/politik/So-viel-bekommt-ein-Fluechtling-wirklich-article17669556.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha fleeing? Just walk in there nigga easy pussy man

Be sure to crap in the public pool once you get there. Germans are really in to that sort of thing.

Why would you flee? Just walk in, no one gives a shit at this point

>Sup Forums what is the easiest way to move to Germany or Sweeden and get the benefits I am entitled to?
Do you enjoy having a guy spread your ass cheeks and putting medical objects up your anus to check if you have any serious disease?

Afterwords I'm allowed to freely do it to German whores so why not?

Pretty much this, a rich Chinese man went to renew his visa or something in Germany & they granted him refugee status & were singing up his benefits/free housing etc

Europeans are a joke (Not Poles though, Poles are based)

For Germany - Just tell their immigration officers that they are literally Hitler and they will marry their kid daughters to you to prove you wrong.

For Sweden - Just rape them

This is good news thank you friends. I had friend who went to Sweeden and accidently rape three women . Police treat him like victim and give him money to ease his heart because they had to move him to another home. Don't worry I will do my part and make Germany Muslim again!

>Afterwords I'm allowed to freely do it to German whores so why not?
Actually your not, whores cost ~50€ per 30minutes.

Your benefits are going to be around 300€ month. You can fuck German whores for 3hours each month if you don't eat.

If you resort to rape you'll be sent to prison for 3-10 years after which you'll be sent back to Jordan as a documented rapist also you'll get monthly rectal examinations and if you committed the rape in east Germany Nazis are going to fuck you up.

If you did the rape in West Germany you're likely going to meet other Arabs in prison and can have a comfy 3-10 years of watching TV.

When you enter Germany you'll be required to give a DNA sample, so if you rape without a condom you'll probably be caught, if you use a condom during rape you are the weirdest rapist ever.

Also you'll have to use a condom with the whores.

German women aren't as easy as right wing media suggests, you'll have to play the dating game, expect German women to be liberal and you'll have to learn how to treat them as if they were independent and strong women if you want to fuck them.

Unless you are fine with fucking ugly chicks, which will let you fuck them pretty easily if you are decent looking.

>poles are based as fuck

your'e not wrong there, by far the best European country.

keep Poland clean, you will never be a Muslim country

Stop lying to him, Hans

You better take care of yourselves, Ивaн. We are good for at least 4 years :^)

Which country accepts russian emigrants? Can we be considered political refugees?

>if you don't eat
Refugees get free food in the refugee centers.

Sorry, no. Whites can't be refugees ;/

Honestly reaching Germany as a refugee sucks. Better than being shot at.

But you're not going to be rich or get a lot of pussy.

You'll need to integrate and accept that you'll be doing the shittiest jobs initially and attractive women won't fuck you until you seem like a successful member of society.

>Refugees get free food in the refugee centers.
If you are a refugee living in a center you get even less money as you are expected to pay for your accommodation. You get about 130€/month if you live in one of the shelters.

n-tv.de/politik/So-viel-bekommt-ein-Fluechtling-wirklich-article17669556.html

I was talking about after your refugee status is accepted and you have an apartment.

Probably if you do some gay art in Russia and publicly display it you can flee to Germany and apply for refugee status.

>Sup Forums what is the easiest way to move to Germany or Sweeden and get the benefits I am entitled to?

Prostitution is legal in Germany due to their degeneracy. Germans like piss.

Suggest you apply for work visa as prostitute who gets pissed on for money.

>Afterwords I'm allowed to freely do it to German whores so why not?

Bad news for you user. German and east European women loath arabs. There are good reasons or this. Most of them won;t even share an elevator with you let alone go on a date.

Laughter was made here