CONFIRMED OUR GUY

Casey is holding a million dollar give a thon to fund sending food to Somolia. As we all know; free food destablizes economies and does more harm then good. Is Casey NEINstats OUR GUY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's doing his part
Just like those guys who were pushing the Kony agenda.
The only difference is they failed while he is succeeding

Redpill me on free food destabilizing economies.

>japanesedonation.jpg
If niggers get free food, they stop working and giving effort. They start breeding at a phenomenal pace that no society can sustain.

>be rich from driving a motor skaterboard in traffic live on youtube
>send your money away to help islamic niggers

checked and seconded.

from memory, there was a similar case in Nepal during the 80's a think? Anyways- SJWs petition to destroy the carpet industry there to free kids from full time work. As a result, the families of those kids pushed them into prostitution hence a fairly high rate of AIDS in the region.

I love it when SJWs "help". They're more harm than good. Hell of a redpill tot take.

Jawohl.

FLINTSTONES MEET THE FLINTSTONES

>and does more harm then good
That's exactly """their""" goal

Didn't some actors do something else similar in the eighties where they basically put a dictator in charge of some third world to make the living standards better ?

I don't know, mate- would love to read about it though.

I want to believe.

>free food destablizes economies and does more harm then good.
Yes, that means that when things become shit in some place, they immigrate to better places. Get it now?

Lol did this happen to thencarpet industry? Years ago before i started waking up to this, i made a point in class that kids working in sweatshops were better off. All the class got mad at me and i said that if sweatshops closed the kids would still need the money, they would do other things like prostitution for it. Didn't know it actually had happened already tho.

well, he's a jew who pushes cnn narrative. So no

>ayy jamal food is falling out of thin air so let's stop doing farm work and start breeding like no tomorrow

see

if you feed a niglet it will eventually grow up and make a multitude of niglets

looks pathetic

That's because he is

>million dollar give a thon

I wonder how much is going to overhead

it gives people no incentive to start their own farms, trades, economies, thus elevating their society.
It just feeds a lot of people, who reproduce, which leads to even more population that needs to be fed, leaving to even greater poverty

"give a man a fish..." and so on

RARE
A
R
E

>Jew
>Shilled for hillary
>Sold his channel to cnn
>/OURGUY/? HURR DURR
Fuck off with your eceleb obsession

Really makes you think.

Africa needs to be starved of all foreign aid, and all medial volunteers until their population reaches homeostasis.
The world cannot bear providing for 5 billion black adult babies.

No, Crusty Cumsplat is a deformed Jewish goblin who was entirely #withher

IMAJUN MIGH SHOHK

thats very nice of him. still hate his guts though.

There truly is zero long term thinking involved. It's all virtue signaling and instant gratification.

This kike has to be one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen

>sending food to Somolia

GOTTA FEED THE PET NIGGERS BEFORE MAKING THE GOYIM ADOPT THEM

>It's all virtue signaling and instant gratification.
The kike knows what he's doing. He's breeding weaponized niggers to unleash on white bloodlines.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

>Wanting to destabalize African countries

Sup Forums hates niggers, but Sup Forums also doesn't want nigger nations destabilized and niggers showing up on rafts.

Sup Forums wants the dead nigger holes filled with dead niggers

Sending aid to Africa is perhaps the most morally reprehensible thing you can do in this day and age. For every nigger you keep alive, that's another 4-8 niggers you have to keep alive in the future. For each of those, the same. The buck has to stop somewhere, eventually there won't be enough western aid for these mothers and they'll all fucking die. Not bad outcome, but delaying the inevitable and increasing the number of affected is objectively morally reprehensible.

KEK. indeed.

you know what? why can't Sup Forums play this game?

find some African kid on a site like FIVER. Now, we use him to teach SJWs what the real world is like.... help him set up a business like fried chicken, get him to recruit other blacks. pay them to build a school- Sup Forums chooses the curriculum. many lulz.

and ALL OF THIS HAPPENS VIA WEBCAM. hell, we can pay two of these darkies to fight each other and we bet on it with bitcoin.

The Ultimate In Reality TV. we can pay a local tailor to give them uniforms, dress them up like Mario Brothers? we test all our economic, political, social and psychological theories using common africans.

Let's build a Sup Forumsony.

These countries are already destabilized, you retarded leftist scum. Having entire populations dependent upon foreign aid is the exact opposite of stability.
These people cannot provide for themselves, they are not getting educated, and their population is exploding. Instead of building schools so these hapless retards could develop some basic skills and understanding we are only giving them make shift hospitals. Medical staff does nothing but treat the symptoms of a societal ail when the people are too stupid to prevent the root cause.

Giving aid to under developed nations and creating a population bomb is unethical. The worst part is that lefty faggots like you would never let it end. The population of Africa could grow to 10 billion, every one of them uneducated, disease ridden, still breeding like rabbits, and you would demand that we still feed them all.
It is absolutely a pathological illness to be this stupid.

Wow. Thanks. I can always count on you niggers

>Jewing cnn of their millions for a dead youtube channel
>shilling for Clinton "Damn Niggas" Rodham who genocided haitti niggers and calls for more genocide
>not our guy

Beside tons of rations from turkey they are going to fund African truck drivers and merchants to supply food and water.It's going to help the economy.

>OP cuck want to donate food
>My post is literally "pls do not feed the niggers we'll get niggers on rafts."
>Your rant

What?

Not if it requires making new niggers to fill those holes.

this is why i come to Sup Forums, thank you for the pic.

red pill

Can someone phone a somali warlord to intercept the gibs?

np
africa truly is an interesting continent
It's as if someone run a civilization simulation, with some bugs and glitches still in the code

Is the source

This isn't a bad idea. We just need some site to hold the webcam stream since it would clearly get shut the fuck down on any major streaming site. Nginx has an RTMP module and we can just embed that into a webpage pretty easily. Walk the niggers through giving us SSH on whatever shitty laptop has the webcam on it, and just set up a pretty simple RTMP relay to get it working.
For hosting we could use something like cockbox. I very much doubt that that faggot is going to mind that we're using his service to stream niggers killing each other. We can pay in bitcoin and have it be completely anonymous (we'd have to proxy or vpn through some other service for connection, though). I have enough money in change in a cup on my desk to pay for the server for a few months until we get it off the ground.

I think you just gave me a pet project, user.

You cant destabilize the economy if there isnt one

>Destabilizing the economy of a failed state

Nigger it's like you don't know where money comes from.

No it makes them breed and then they come to europe in bigger numbers. He's a typical kike.

>feeding wild animals

Hey you faggots, it does more harm than good, so I'm going to think you just do it for browny points, which makes you evil

He is NOT our guy. He supported Hillary Clinton

Breaking this up into 3 parts because even though the original image I created is way under the 4 MB limit, Sup Forums keeps rejecting it claiming the resolution is too high. Shitty fucking 1998-level site.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

im here to help, mate.

sky is the limit too. live stream the third world? so many possibilities- the good, the bad and the lulz.

if the normies get involved? pay the africans to hack the journalists with machetes. this isnt a game. they belong to Sup Forums now.

want some more fun? in the next town over, do the same project except you convert them to islam and make them start a weapons project.

use this to educate and inform and a lot lulz will be had..

Hes literarly giving food to pirate saviges

>It's as if someone run a civilization simulation, with some bugs and glitches still in the code
Man that's exactly how I'd describe it

all its going to do is cause more problems.

they are already dependent on food aid as it is.

its a revolving circle

"i dont have any food or water, lets have another baby"

ha the white one got hit

Thats South Africa

I went on fiverr and typed in "africa". It seems that most of these niggers are looking for voiceover work, as if that contributes to their local economies at all. I can find a few wanting to do videos, but they mostly look like they're marketing fake testimonials. I checked a few other sites like fiverr but couldn't find anything for a general contractor in Africa.
Do any of you faggots know where else to look?

>As we all know
>free food is a bad thing

>joo
>ourguy

Doesn't work like that senpai

The only jews allowed is germinzed or better austrian 1/16 jew is only ourguy

Give them solar powers and bore water, giving them food will be enough for a week or two and then they will go back to nothing and be even more worse off.

This.

The problem is the DNA. They need White dick.

Your solutions are long term but wont help people survive from this famine.

Didn't this rat get 25 million from CNN just recently?
He could easily donate a million of his own money but of course he is going to scam his underage pleb audience because why not.

Only the strong should survive.

Good europoors deserve it for being cucks

survive on what?solar energy?

he is a shill, shills must be killed, also look at that jewish nose!!

The famine, until farms get their water.

based japan i love it, fucking niggers lazy has hell

If he really wants to help muh africans he should send birth control and not food.

They will then flee famine to more stable places say like Europe is that better?
Birth control isn't working in the west why would you think it would provide a better result in africa

They wont make if they close the borders

He also voted Hillary

Can't close borders because of UN agreements atleast its not possible for the foreseeable future

Looks like OP is falling for the tricky nose

>help

Hillary Clinton

>Stopping your car after running down a subhuman

I'd have got the fuck out of there. His mates are liable to hack you to death and rape your corpse.

Virtue signaling jew

It's a new (((shareblue))) tactic
They recently shilled Jordan Peterson as being a con man
And now now making thread of (((people))) that they prop up as /ourguys/

He's famous because he's so distinctively hideous

NO. He isn't /ourguy/ faggot.
Somalia is a warlord country.
>we literally want Somalis to all hurry up and do a die
>assisting a warlord country IS NOT OURGUY STATUS

>OP IS LITERALLY A 12YO FAGGOT
>KYS OP