Local supermarket display job offers on the window

>local supermarket display job offers on the window
>send them my CV
>never fucking get back to me
>apparently other people have also sent in their CVs and didn't get a response either
Explain the logic to me, brehs. Why would a business establishment not, at the very least, send you a courtesy email just to tell you they won't interview you. It's not as if they are getting hundreds of applicants. Finding a part time job is a pain in the ass as it is without being snubbed by potential employers without even getting a fucking interview

Just go back a week later.

They dont give a shit about you, they contacted the first 3 ppl that applied, they want to find someone barely qualified to pay the least, they want to hire minorities to virtue signal, or affirmative action.

Try thousands mate.

Can confirm. I've been snubbed multiple times from jobs because of diversity push. I worked for one of the biggest oil company's in the country. I had to go through their contracts and index them. They had a score sheet to determine if they would contract with someone,. An entire section asks if they're a minority owned company and of so what type. Different minorities were worth different points. They get tax breaks...

Position has perhaps been filled internally, but they are legally required to post it for a certain period of time?

Actually in small places there's usually some woman or lefty or cuck that does this shit, virtue signalling is actually their states excuse, in reality they want a chick to bitch about or a brown person to treat like a small child. Women with power and no children after 35 are basically the worst people you can imagine.

Small businesses go one of two ways "we're small so we can do what we want, and only hire based on stereotypes and identarian assumptions" or "we're small so we can do what we want, and only hire really brilliant people." The latter is how you start your career, pity every other white male is also applying.

Big and medium business likely have diversity policies, which I don't need to remind you is literally systemic oppression because it's literally part of their system if it's a policy. Even if it's not, big and medium businesses have HR sections who hire sociology graduates amongst themselves and, of course, white men need not apply and it's totally okay because we haven't actually written anywhere not to hire the white man.

The irony of work in the 21st century is like this, as a millennial white man you're expected to work part time, be underemployed and have only enough money so you're not a complete loser. You're expected to do this so they can pretend there's not a horrid employment problem and that the majority of the population is past retirement age. The reality is big businesses won't hire you unless you're really young (or at all if it's a skilled position), medium businesses won't hire you because diversity and because you totally won't fit in, small businesses will only hire you if the guy running it is basically Sup Forums the baby boomer.

Basically, there is almost no work for you. A majority demographic shouldn't be expected to all compete for the same ~5% of jobs that are hiring absolutely meritocratically. This society literally expects you to not be successful but in doing so they've made it impossible to be successful.

Follow up. Theres a ton of people applying. Are you the hungriest one? Do you stand out in any way? Sink or swim little pussy boy.

>applying for jobs
>unleash applications everywhere
>automated messaged saying "thanks for appliying
>unleash more applications onto government jobs
>"we are considering you"
>apply to even more jobs while I wait
>Government jobs respond with "We are not hiring you"
>finally get an email from a company I applied to while looking for internships two years ago
>"We are no longer considering you for the internship"

What the fuck is wrong with companies? I have this feeling the second one job finally agrees to hire me, everyone is going to want to hire me suddenly.

They have algorithms that check each resume and decide if it's even worth looking at. You probably need to put down that you went the the university of Calcutta and have a degree in shitting in the street

>Why would a business establishment not, at the very least, send you a courtesy email just to tell you they won't interview you.

Why should they waste their time on you? Why should they spend a single penny or a single penny on you?

Fucking millennial thinking OP. You are not owed or entitled to fuck all from anyone unless you earn it.

Essentially hiring is a monstrosity because of the ease of applying, and the logistics of human resources.

For instance, when I was unemployed I had a bot on indeed.com that would automatically apply to jobs in my city regardless of what they were as long as they had the "EASY APPLY" option. So, these easy apply applications would easily have hundreds of applications because applications were so easy to submit.

Human resources now has hundreds of applications that are vaguely somewhat similar to what the job posting is. Keep in mind, most people in HR have no clue what the jobs they hire for actually do. So, they compare the resume to the job posting and they arrange maybe 20 phone screenings, with 5 actual interviews and then pick the least dickish of the 5 they interviewed.

The reason you never got a response is that they never actually looked at it because they have a lot of shit to go through and they don't care or have to care. The worst by far is when those who make hiring applications FOR HR; so those applications will have cover letters required and the like, but no one will actually ever read the cover letter... some companies do this just to weed out 80% of people and bots like mine.

They will confirm that you were unsuccessful for the job in about 6 months. Employers who advertise through their front window are not worth working for. If they can't even get their shit together to employ people properly the chances are high they will underpay you and get rid of you when you get your first and only injury. 98% of Australian employers are fucking low down scum dogs. ORRRR they just put a stupid piece of paper in the window to show some "higher" up who was visiting. "See im doing a good job boss, im fake hiring just like you said. That should keep the Auditors off our back."

Next time, say that you're a gay mixed race abo muslim convert.
Write your covering letter by hand, address it to 'Yo Whatsup whitedog melon-fucker', and inklood ass manny spelin mis-takes ass ewe kan bear.
This should also allow you to brazenly help yourself to tinnies during your shift.

RARE
A
R
E

To be fair, you can't really earn anything if there isn't any avenue to earn it.

As weird as it sounds, I honestly recommend not even applying to jobs and just reaching out through friends or family, or messaging people on linkedin and the like that are hiring. Why? Because I have never really met anyone who got hired for their job through the traditional channels.

Exactly why should they waste their time sending you an email? Go apply somewhere else. Faggot.

It's been over 10 years since I last had to get a part-time job, but I just want to say it's always been better for me to just show up in person, ask if I can talk to someone responsible and then take it from there. That said..
>See mini job offer from some furniture store that needs a few helpers for a project
>Very certain it's all about moving some furniture to a different area
>Go there and ask my way through to the person responsible
>Guy asks me about qualifications, work experience and why I decided that I wanted to work for them out of all places
Told him I was no longer interested, because he was making way too big of a deal out of it. I was a student trying to make a quick buck. The job entailed pushing furniture around for like 2 WEEKS and the guy thinks I should come up with some retarded reason as to why I would love to work for them? He knows very well everyone applying for that job does not give a single shit about the companny. Guys like this need to get their head out of their ass.

Then why do they send confirmation emails..... 6-12 months later?? It is called "common courtesy" but I don't expect a fucking mick to understand. I

The world doesn't owe you a fucking thing

They do not run a business for your benefit fuckhead, it is not their responsibility to let you know anything if they deem you unsuitable for a job they have on offer. However it behooves you to display yourself in a manner they would deem employable, your attitude fucking stinks and no wonder you didn't get a job.

Are you autistic? It is a fucking supermarket. Go inside and ask for thr manager.

And who's fault is that?

I agree with this guy - one of the best ways to get your foot in the door is to ask about it in person. Especially if the guy in charge of hiring is a man. Obviously this only really works for kinda piddly, entry-level jobs - stuff like supermarkets like the OP posted.

That is what I did you fucking hooknosed botfly. I directly placed the CV in the manager's hand

You people are literally nigger-tier
>rada rada rada you don't deserve shit
An email is the simplest fucking thing in the world, you type up "sorry dickhead job's been filled get fucked" and click send. It just would be nice for once in a while if these companies at least acknowledge my existence

Businesses often advertize open positions they never intend to fill or already have a guy for so they can apply for visas to import more pajeets.

They want to see who will make an effort to contact them! Why would you wait to hear from them?
Make an effort to
FOLLOW Up on your app,!
You'd have that job today.

You've never hired someone have you?
Doesn't work that way. You have enough work sorting out all the non-English speakers and non-serious people, then trying to contact the people you want to arrange an interview with, half you can't get a reponse from, half turn out to not be interested in the job they applied to, and of those who schedule an appointment a third don't show up.

>Why would a business establishment not, at the very least, send you a courtesy email just to tell you they won't interview you. It's not as if they are getting hundreds of applicants.

bet you they are getting hundreds of applicants. bet you have no idea how the fucking world works you fag

would it be wiser for me to continue in hospitality management living in a sharehouse in the city or to rent my own place in the country for cheaper and work in an abattoir or factory?

In Melbourne, employers are slashing hours forcing you to get more shitty jobs that 10000 Indians apply for before you then renting a house is nearly impossible if you have no rental history or are guilty of being a fucking white male.

I put up job ads all the time. I'm a migration agent and we need to show we advertised publically before pajeet gets his visa to do the job because 'no suitable candidates applied'

All in all you're just a brick in the wall. And not that important. Seriously, you aren't that important you retardittor snowflake. Additionally, if that was the only job you applied for then you aren't too bright either.

Are you retarded, you have to follow up

Maybe you if you stopped being such a little faggot, your twink ass would get a reply.

One thing you'll learn is that they get literally thousands of applications over time. They are busy, and they owe you nothing. You can ask if the offer is still valid later. Welcome to real world business.

Actually the way Indians cheat the system is by putting fake experience on their resume. They give themselves 5 years. I've done it, it works. No way of checking the truth.