Abo goyim BTFO by based Hasidic Jews! How will the goyim ever recover?

Abo goyim BTFO by based Hasidic Jews! How will the goyim ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=B5x9aiI-Lps

our cities are full of people like this fuckin druggie coon and still we are not even allowed to own pepper spray or a taser let alone a handgun.
what am i supposed to do if hypothetically someone like him starts randomly assaulting my GF or children in public?

Oy vey the noongas know.

abolex jones.

You don't need a weapon to take on a drugfucked coon.

shoot him in the eye with a bb gun

different story if he happens to have a butchers knife.

That nose on that guy tho.

bet he was a jewish rape baby.

>need

>you dont need all that income goyim

Fuck off Marxist comshit

>bb gun
>australia
you might as well have a real gun, its the same penalty not even kidding.

Krav MAGA

You're literally a faggot if you're afraid of coons

You're literally a weebshit if you don't want a gun.

Is there anything wrong with jews such as these who are just practicing their religion?

Beat him up you fucking pussy.
Besides idk what it's like where your from but even in NYC we're allowed to carry a pocketknife with a blade up to 4 inches. If not carry a civilian item that can be used as a weapon like a one of those flashlights you can use as a baton. Also if you're traveling through any neighborhood where minorities roam you should always be in a group of several adult males.

This.

Just don't punch them in the head, go for the gut and they'll drop like a sack of potatoes.

How come the police have guns if the population don't?

>want

I already have one dork. It's not that hard to get

best to just avoid them and continue walking. I made the mistake of intervening and got stabbed with a syringe.

is this what happens when nignogs get redpilled?

WTF i love jews now

Gonna need more info on this. Did anything bad come from getting stabbed?

>best to just avoid them and continue watching. I made the mistake of intervening and got slapped with Achmed's dick right before he was about to penetrate my wife.
Can sweden be any more cucked?

GO JEWS

no wait I mean GAS JEWS

no wait GO

aghh I'm conflicted!

I got a bruise and an infection. I was worried about hep b&c and hiv/aids, was a bad two weeks desu.

AM REAWRY BRAWH!

why do you never see jewish women?

They're at home caring for their 10+ children...

No, they should allowed to peacefully practice their religion that states fucking gentile children is okay if its not too old. And murdering gentiles is a-okay!

k, you're like the 20th person that has said "my country doesn't let us own guns, how do I protect myself??". Have you fucking pussies ever been in a fist fight? You goddamn fucking cucks. This is why sweden and shit is so pathetic. You literally let niggers and muslims slap the shit out of you. Is there like a law in EU that you'll get executed for fighting?? jesus

What are you implying?

B-but we need to g-gas the kike's, not sympathise with t-them.
I feel so conflicted.

Feed him to the crocodiles.

Okay what? So he's a brown mooslim that discovered the wonder of booze rather late in his life... claiming to be an "Aboriginal!!!!"
>Do you think you can rule this land!!!!
I've been plenty drunk in my time. Never once found myself in this strange predicament. What do you guys think the Jooooz did to him to make him so pissed at them?

what is the difference between fighting and duelling with pistols?
its technically illegal, so is my knife, why not have a knife fight instead?.
would you be surprised if you tried to stand over someone smaller than you and they put a ka-bar replica through one of your vital organs?