Intel Hearing Today Info Thread

>can I get a basic gestalt?
1) Theres evidence of spying on American public, senate itself etc, so Trump being spied on isnt too far a reach
2) Brennan/Clapper have been totally political, so they wouldnt have an issue with trying to fuck trump
3) Mike Rogers of NSA met with Trump after his win, and many got pissed and wanted him fired (by Obama). Why?
4) Infowars (yes I know) claims they have a database now showing Trump and his top employees in it, with their # and addresses, and they were being surveillance for a decade. See point 1, not too far fetched.
5) Wikileaks tweeted to watch cspan tomorrow...and other things, they seem to be eager..who knows whatsup.

>Who will be asking questions tomorrow to Mike Rogers / James Comey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Permanent_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence#115th_Congress

Normally I would not cite infowars, but he lists individuals allegedly spied on, their addresses, and partial phone numbers.

infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
>21 minutes in, says documents were turned over to FBI/WH. We'll see if thats a hog of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zq2SaRu9emY&t=21m0s

>but why would they spy on Trump as early as 2004
1) He came out against Iraq war
2) He had been flirting with running first president, explored in in 2000.
3) Billionaire who wasn't part of the team who had no dirt on him aside from some celeb shit that was public? I'm sure that made them anxious... people who can't be blackmailed cannot be controlled.
4) Because they could. seems like shit tons of people were being spied on, and he has billions of dollars so why the fuck not.

>Klayman & Dennis Montgomery
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

>even wikileaks cannot wait
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/843613429638270976

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi
circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-banks-trump-link-work-false-flag-hackers-46202401
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/842794548615172100
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/800371291475820544
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/410860948413374464
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwr74nSsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OhkcU1Ls0fs
youtube.com/watch?v=mfLlNjE7M6c
youtube.com/watch?v=qQcC7nivswc
youtube.com/watch?v=NCp8qJb8Wbw
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=J7XMmYPef0I
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/obama-spying-on-trump-needs-investigating/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UfEqh8sdQ70
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/
eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/dragnet-nsa-spying-survives-2015-review
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/cia-senate-investigation-constitutional-crisis-daniel-jones
thehill.com/policy/technology/213933-cia-admits-to-wrongly-hacking-into-senate-computers
reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/
rt.com/op-edge/381346-trump-russia-nunes-no-evidence/
freebeacon.com/politics/cia-director-once-voted-for-communist-presidential-candidate/
c-span.org/video/?425087-1/house-intelligence-committee-holds-first-public-hearing-russia-hacking
infowars.com/man-involved-in-white-house-bomb-scare-this-is-a-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=xDtO6NZvErE
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843813078076719107
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TQSQbkco0
youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know I cant bump, but proceeding to dump. Feel free to just browse or help bump, thanks.

Going to be AFK after dump of info from last night.

Why the fuck are there so many goddamn shills the past ~24 hours again? It's almost like the Wisconsin meltdown, is this the reason?

>Recent info on Trump Server
circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi
circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax
>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-banks-trump-link-work-false-flag-hackers-46202401

>Dems and MSM know the Russia narrative is dead, but may try to harp on Flynn/Manafort
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

>THE SWEDE
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/842794548615172100
>Sweden Related Background
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/800371291475820544
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/410860948413374464
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/2/clinton-foundations-sweden-fundraising-arm-cashed-/

Nice ID.

Who knows maybe why. Shills probably assblasted that the Muh Russia shit is dead.

>Recent Interviews:
>everyone should watch the interview below
youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwr74nSsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OhkcU1Ls0fs
youtube.com/watch?v=mfLlNjE7M6c
youtube.com/watch?v=qQcC7nivswc
youtube.com/watch?v=NCp8qJb8Wbw
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
>INTERVIEW IN JANUARY BUT ENLIGHTENING GLENN GREENWALD BTFO BBC
>SKIPP TO 4 MINUTES IN
youtube.com/watch?v=J7XMmYPef0I

>even wikileaks cannot wait
lol. This was all over my morning news as well.

Wonder if it will be a fun day. It would be ideal if Alex doesn't take his brain force today so that he can cover it in near real time without babbling and spitting in a 5 hour PCP binge.

>Recent FISA/Trump Article, well written.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/spying-on-trump-presaged-by-watergate/
>By Andrew Napolitano himself who mentioned GCHQ. Fox doesn't seem to want to defend him so he went to Wash. Times.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/15/obama-spying-on-trump-needs-investigating/

>Awan Bros Related to this?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

>schumer threat?
youtube.com/watch?v=UfEqh8sdQ70

>Rogers of NSA visited Trump after he won and the establishment was pissed off
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-and-intelligence-community-chiefs-have-urged-obama-to-remove-the-head-of-the-nsa/2016/11/19/44de6ea6-adff-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

I wish it wasnt Alex who broke news on the database stuff, he's blown a lot of credibility, but its very possible true.

>Older Background:
eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/dragnet-nsa-spying-survives-2015-review

>CIA admitted to spying on senate so why not Trump
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/cia-senate-investigation-constitutional-crisis-daniel-jones
thehill.com/policy/technology/213933-cia-admits-to-wrongly-hacking-into-senate-computers
>More info on domestic spying coverup
reuters.com/article/us-dea-sod-idUSBRE97409R20130805

done with dump, tried to keep it condensed. Enjoy. Going afk until near hearing time unless I see thread dies.

Thanks, I'm ready to see the meltdowns today. Comey better deliver.

I don't have high hopes. He handled the email hearings like he was twiddilng his thumbs. If he had any bombs to drop he'd just drop them.

I predict he'll lay out another trail of breadcrumbs that Congress can't seem to follow and then we'll spend days being frustrated about being blue balled.

Interesting and relevant thread being pushed to page 3-4 seconds after creation. Gee I wonder why.

see

The author doesn't have much confidence considering Comey has sat on so much for so long.

Who knows, maybe he was waiting for the right president to come out, but I am doubtful.

NEW
rt.com/op-edge/381346-trump-russia-nunes-no-evidence/

there is the possibility that Trump is waiting for the congresscritters to cuck themselves publicly before releasing the proof he's been sitting on.

Bump

That's what I am thinking.

Also, if he comes out with documents himself, MSM will say they are fake, Bannon made them up, etc. So he will see if Congress can get info first.

I don't think it's particularly useful to question Comey at this juncture considering how subtle the situation is. It's kind of a necessary formality to get his take before digging deeper, but really it's not like we're just going to magically get the straight story on what exactly is going on.

I hope Congress uses some cleverness in picking the right underlings to question one by one in order to unwind things in a way that can be productive for the country. What I do hope is that Comey's breadcrumbs give them the hints they need in order to be useful. What we don't need is another 12 hours of partisan hacks stumbling through samequestions and going nowhere. Easily half those people should be recalled by their states. If they had any self-awareness they would resign in shame.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

/ourmanlet/

Mike Rogers of the NSA is also being questioned famm, the MSM doesn't mention that so much

LOL

My morning headline news mentioned him by name actually, so I guess at least some people are paying attention. That certainly caught my ear after James Clapper showed up on TV the other day and stumbled his way through more lies.

I suppose we'll find out if they've put together a good narrative yet. Probably the questions will be as telling as the answers.

BONUS ROUND INFO:

freebeacon.com/politics/cia-director-once-voted-for-communist-presidential-candidate/

>Former sleep supporter here it's been tiring watching this guy crash into bed but seriously we can't let him get the sleep number bed codes.

c-span.org/video/?425087-1/house-intelligence-committee-holds-first-public-hearing-russia-hacking

>mfw someone saved my meme
THANKS LAD

What time is said hearing?
If this is a big happening, please post some vidya highlights atleast. In order for working pol lurkers to catch it later.

infowars.com/man-involved-in-white-house-bomb-scare-this-is-a-test/

Comey is going to say there are no connections between Trump and Russia. The media won't care about that. Congress will ask Comey "did Obama specifically wiretap Trump" and he will say no. That's going to be the story for they run with for the rest of the week.

>Congress will ask Comey "did Obama specifically wiretap Trump" and he will say no.
I agree that's what they'll do.

Also they'll ask
>can you confirm is there an investigation of ___ with regard to Russia
>he will say he cant confirm/deny
>MSM will assume that means Trump-Russia is still valid

youtube.com/watch?v=xDtO6NZvErE

I think maybe this evening I'll listen to NPR. They have a delicious way of being so very consternated over nothing that they become compelled to invent things to make a big deal out of. Should be fun. Hope they bring on a succession of experts to help them analyze what it all means.

How long til this?

1 hour from now

1 hour if on time

thx burger bros

The shilling has started.
Rev up those bumps fagets.

np kiwi bro

*blocks your path*

What did you say about the Washington Post?

Bampin

BUMP

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/843813078076719107

Just took a look at page 1...
>Redpill me on X thing
>Lena Dunham thread
>Is X thing degenerate
>Women hate thread
>Drumpf btfo thread
>etcetcetc

Meanwhile this thread sits on page 7.

On that note have a bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-TQSQbkco0

Bumping

Shove a rock into an exposed leg joint. Ta-da big robot is toppled.

We have 12 minutes to go until probably hours of meaningless testimony to sift through.

What this requires is some youtube champions to pick out the good bits and present a quick rundown followed by a bit of analysis, and then we can collectively chew on it for a while.

I second that motion

[spoiler] transition [/spoiler]
[spoiler] double your numbers [/spoiler]
[spoiler] if you know what I mean [/spoiler]
[spoiler] the shillings will die down and we can return [/spoiler]

based infowars

c-span live now

I HAVE TO INSTALL FLASH TO WATCH THIS SHIT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>go on jewgle chrome
>click download flash
>popup shows run flash
>allow

Didn't work because I don't have flash

we need some people to listen to the entire thing and pick up he good parts
some people to analyse the good parts
some people to put the analysis and good parts together into short youtube videos

I think Comey enjoys being hauled up before congress.

bump

don't let the slide shills win you faggots

It's funny, since the committee is most likely going to be split up between dems screaming and republicans just sitting quietly.

>Democrat shilling russia again

Anyone have a YT stream?
Everything I can find outside yt is 'download this plugin goy' malware.

needs flash malware

Youtube link
youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s

trump better send his email to wikileaks

>youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s
Excellent, thank you.

>hashtag lock her up

kek

#CrookedHillary

Looks like its a NSA/FBI suck each other off episode.

Comey and Rogers may have each others back... we'll see what that means.

Has this Jew Congressman forgotten that the NSA was shown to be eavesdropping on EVERYONE?

He's sticking with the Jew line about "Russian Hackers(tm)" which the lovely and talented Debbie Wasserman Schultz dreamt up once she was revealed to be cheating in her position at the DNC. Anything to avoid admitting guilt, eh, Deb?

I'm listening to this circus on NPR. Jew radio. I have zero doubt that President Trump WAS wiretapped. That's what the NSA DOES.

Ever wonder why there are so many Jews in Congress? 2% of the population... but 6% of Congress? Hey, maybe they're just civic-minded, right? They wouldn't be serving in office to sway funds and favors towards Israel, would they?

Oh please. You probably think they met ahead of time to wargame and work out a playbook.

>Denny Heck
Aw, heck!

Good to see they finished that penthouse condo on the right in that pic.
Very nice

Holly fuck , them dems really fucking shit post on twitter
They just blindly follow what MSM says without investigating it seems. Kind of want to investigate these people shit posting and ruin them.

they are crypto-jews. zionists.

schiff is in deep and over his head. he's guilty in the podesta matters.

bumperino