Have all Swedes actually been brainwashed by the globalists?

Have all Swedes actually been brainwashed by the globalists?

I work with two of them and they both easily do the most IRL shilling for immigration/refugees/muslims/diversity. They seem so docile and accepting of the Islamic plague I actually feel sorry for them.

It seems like they feel they have an unquestionable moral obligation towards the rapefugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/ministern-terrorresenarer-ska-inte-straffas-retroaktivt&edit-text=
reference.com/world-view/definition-kantian-ethics-6b4785bfdd841c60#
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=170
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am Swedish and given the possibility to come away from killing an immoral immigrant or even basic degenerate with no consequence i would do so.

What about the rest of your countrymen though? What's the attitude?

The problem with Sweden like with any country is that there are strong concentrations of leftist idiots in cities. Like with America, NYC and Cali=leftist hell hole. While flyover states become the more based ppl. Same with Sweden, its just that being a smaller country which was generally leftist to being with even the most centre aligned party becomes totally "racist" in these idiots eyes. So obvious the right becomes quiet until they are safe in the company of people they believe think they same way or they are in the voting booth. To survive in Sweden, you must don the mask of progressivism. That is our curse.

>docile and accepting
Speaking of... I can't believe this BLACK LAB scared Merkel. A fucking black lab. Really Merkey?

Have you ever met someone with parents from the Balkans? If you ever mention Yugoslavia, they will go on about how their country (even if they weren't born there and their parents left that country 25 years ago) was the victim and how everyone else was a douchebag. Anything that their country did wrong is either a fabrication or it was justified because of the situation in the war. It's completely impossible for them to be objective on the subject, because they have been told by their parents from the time they were born that their country was the best. Any new information that they receive will be modified to fit into that narrative.

Swedes are the same way. No matter what happens, the Swedish model (not just in immigration, but in everything) is the best. New information won't be judged objectively, it will be judged on the basis that the Swedish model is the best. If you tell Swedes the health care system is worse than in another country, they will say that the Swedish system is more equal, if you tell them another system is more equal they will tell you the Swedish system is better. Tell them other countries have greater freedom of expression or freedom of the press and they will say that it's a good thing that nazis aren't allowed to shout out their opinions. Tell them that other countries have restricted it more and they will claim that those countries are fascists. The Swedish immigration policy works per definition. Any problems are surmountable, fabrications, or someone else's fault. This is what Swedes have been raised to believe and what almost all Swedes believe. In this respect, Swedes are probably some of the most nationalistic people on the planet, only it's a strange, warped form of nationalism, like what you would find in an immigrant-friendly North Korea.

This, Swedes are some of the most arrogant people in the world and they don't even realize it, but oddly only when they are talking about Sweden and not themselves because of jantelag.

Maybe it's to compensate?

Damn, good read m8, thanks.

That's exactly it. It feels eerie hearing them talk about refugees and immigration, like they're saying something that's so obvious and they can't believe you don't think is true. They're like really polite SJWs.

Pretty much. We're nationalistic in a twisted way. And strangely nationalistic when it comes to produce I've noticed. Or at least a lot doubt foreign meat etc.

There is a superiority complex too. Just that instead of being race or actual tradtition it's how modern sweden is and how ¨progressivë we are or whatever.

There's a lot of bias even in terms of justice too, not just media and politics.

I know a Swede living in Australia. Very good looking guy, pretty smart, but very docile and beta. I've questioned him a few times about whats happening in his country and he seemed uninterested or dismissive. One time I told him there is probably a few Swedish women being raped by sandniggers right now, and he said "its their own fault." Not exactly sure what he meant.

>German women

gross

The refugees welcome crap and so on I'd guess. Feminists and left wing women probably gave him the impression that swedish women are to blame.

>its their own fault
Sounds like the most based swede Ive ever heard of. Especially if you frequent this board.

Truth bomb

Merkel had a fear of dogs prior to that

>And strangely nationalistic when it comes to produce I've noticed. Or at least a lot doubt foreign meat etc.
This is probably the strangest part about Swedish nationalism. Saying that Swedish food is superior and that you would never buy produce from any other country is considered completely normal. Saying that all Danish/Dutch/South American meat is poor quality and inferior garbage that you should never eat isn't even controversial, most people would gladly agree with you. Any products made in Sweden are considered better per definition. It doesn't even make any sense given that Denmark follows the same EU regulations that Sweden does, and if you live in Scania it's cheaper and more "environmentally friendly" to ship meat from Denmark than from most places in Sweden. It's not based on any reasonable criteria, it's based on the simple belief that Swedish products are inherently better, and nobody thinks this is weird at all.

Really nipped me in the neurons. It all makes sense now.

>Have all Swedes actually been brainwashed by the globalists?

No, only 60% at best agreed with the current immigration policy in a 2014 poll. SD is getting more and more votes, even the media is starting to write anti-immigration articles, or ones showing both sides. It's being discussed more, the taboo is disappearing etc. It's looking better.

Im from St. Louis and used to know a Swede who immigrated here ~20 years ago because of Sweden's self destructive liberal governance.

If you see this, hi Johan. Wouldn't surprise me to find you here

that's an excellent way to size her up

there is massive hive mind control to keep any kind of criticism of immigrants out of the picture. it's kind of too late for the establishment to flip on the matter, they've painted themself into a corner

>Have all Swedes actually been brainwashed by the globalists?

Of course they have, it's an exploit of a human instinct called "Social Proof"

Which is a tendancy for humans to go along with what they perceive as group consensus.

So, the mainstream media, with it's millions of outlets in peoples homes, TELLS them what the "Group Consensus" is (or at least, what the owners of the mainstream media WANTS the people to think the group consensus is)...

And the people tend to go along with it, because in the past, disagreeing with the herd got you expelled from the herd, and thus was genetic death.

Humans have evolved this little zero day exploit, and the globalists have researched techniques to exploit it, and so they DO exploit it.

After a time, it becomes self reinforcing, as most people follow what the media tells them is group consensus, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy as more people hold those views.

Swedes are cucking themselves because they genuinely believe that OTHER SWEDES will hate them if they don't.

Will Trump and Bannon stop the importation of 3rd world brown people and only import anglos/germanics/Scandia again like before JFK?
I think Bannon has that idea which would solidify America's reign for another hundred years. Obviously only the nationalistic can come over.

Andrew?

I know right? There's a superiority complex in regards to other countries too, especially Denmark and Norway and other countries are no doubt mocked in Sweden. Or by all means seeing yourself as superior to someone from another län (states in sweden I guess? counties?) And our reasoning for helping other countries is also based on our country being superior, having a superior system etc.

And then there's the fact we have a similar thing to the japanese tatamae. You know, one opinion in public on in private. Are we basically the nipps of the north, tainted with communism?

There's a good book documenting what happened to Sweden since the 70s.
Written about how this benevolent totalitarianism came to be.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians

You could now apply this to most western countries, Sweden pioneered this new type of totalitarianism.

Many are
Many have just give the fuck up
Many are mobilizing

Before immigration shit it was feminazis everything was rape, kill the swedish man etcetcetc. Unbearable.

I remember this interview on random locals about the media, everyone went FUCK THAT SHIT IT'S ONLY LIES, WE HAVE NO NEWS

Now we got no news, Goldman owns everything
Old respectful papers from the 1800ds now just printing homo propaganda etc and..... going broke

>Nobody here likes homos, and never will
They live isolated and only hang with them self and there is like 300 of them

They were socially engineered that way. We're all heading down the same road. All of it is to do with (((productivity))). I also heard in the media today that we are the most successful multicultural country in the world. They are trying to propogate an artificial meme in the publics minds so that any concerns about a shift in values and culture is countered by this statement. Its quite worrying how all material released by different news outlets follows the same structure its like a school of fish or flock of birds all turning in one direction at the same time. We should really focus on identifying who's actually trying to program the populace for their gain because it will soon become too ingrained in the youth, they work for the long term and you've already seen how peoples views have shifted from the 2000's.

This is so very true and well formulated.I was reading this article about the returning Jihadis and no-one has a clue what to do about them but above all they should not be punished - goole translate but you'll get the gist :
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svd.se/ministern-terrorresenarer-ska-inte-straffas-retroaktivt&edit-text=

Moral universalism and the ideal of equality are, ironically enough, historically European phenomena. There are no groups outside of Europeans ones who fell for some version or another of Kantian philosophy and its universalisation principle. Europeans became powerful enough -- through liberal democracy and communism -- to start believing that their own moral presupposition had universal validity, that they sat outside space and time to reign eternally over every human soul, but this is simply wrong, as is readily attested by the facts on the ground.

What is the definition of "Kantian ethics"?

reference.com/world-view/definition-kantian-ethics-6b4785bfdd841c60#

Swedes are extremely afraid of conflicts and everyone in Sweden knows all the acceptables positions on everything. While in public, everyone pretends to agree with eachother. You will never get a true opinion from a Swede unless you are one on one with them and you have known them for at least 6 months.

I've lived in Denmark for long enough to remember when Sweden was called 'Förbjuden Sverige ' because of your stricter laws - however, if there was a major event like a murder or robbery it would be in the news for weeks ,also in DK.Now?Not so much.For anyone over 30-35 it must be like two entirely different countries

There is a group on Facebook for 'Starbursts Uppe for Peter Springare' they are a couple of hundred thousand strong and red pilled as fuck!

Swedes are also very, very patriotic about their town or city. If you live in Stockholm, nothing else matters. Everyone living outside of stockholm is a retarded farmer.
Everyone else hates Stockholm. For example if you live in Gothenburg, you can crack jokes about gassing every single Stockholmer and people will go along with the joke and agree and shit.
Another very hated part of the country is Scania.
>"Fucking Scania. Give that shit to Denmark or nuke it or what ever. They are a disgrace to Sweden."
You hear shit like this every time Scania is brought up.
If you live in a smaller town, every town close to you are a bunch of inbred bible thumpers.
Hating Denmark and Norway is also very standard. If you are a hockey fan you should also hate Finland.

>Everyone living outside of stockholm is a retarded farmer.
Same applies to Oslo, and only Oslo here.

As they say, everyone outside sinsens krysset are farmers (a big roundabout thing in Oslo)
>Arrogant cucks that thinks the entire world evolves around that lit shitinfested toilet

KEK that's a fucking big number, I'm sure he god a bunch of mountain nigger fans too, I do believe he was featured in the (((papers))) here

But that is a yuuuge number for a cuntry like (((sweden))

>Sven will snap!

aker sykehus represent

>Swedes are extremely afraid of conflicts and everyone in Sweden knows all the acceptables positions on everything. While in public, everyone pretends to agree with eachother. You will never get a true opinion from a Swede unless you are one on one with them and you have known them for at least 6 months.
Severely underrated post.

I got my ways though, so I get the honest answers, now give me back my fucking drivers license so I can back and do my shit

>People are "afraid" to speak the truth
The older shitskins however, they don't sugar coat it

KEK

I don't think it's called this anymore, but sigh.... this is true pol, I was... born to this world there

>what a shame

basically born in Oslo, just kill me senpai.... I was not meant to be born there.... I was meant to be born on my native grounds

I'm spamming you know, you live nearby?
>user I know you
>If so
hils biffen

Hei du,
aker sykehus er nord for sinsen.

Kjente noen keks på sinsen, men trodde alle hadde flytta

swedish men were the first world male population to get tested for the measels mumps and rubella vaccine, which was laced with estrogen. They routinely test for the lowest testosterone levels in the developed world.

source

mer ost vel, men det er uttafor faenskapet, jeg skal ikke grave, men jeg trur jeg veit hvem du er, reina med at jeg heller fant deg på 8, jeg er mest der men den jævla joden ImKampfy banner meg hele tia for å poste doxen hans KEK

nah området der er ok, landling uttafor faenskapen. Hvis du er den jeg trur, så må vi hooke opp igjen og hekle litt lol. Vi rakk ikke det sist du bare fiksa PC-en til kjakan og jeg var mokk dritings

pga syk opsec drit og valg og ene med det andre så har jeg ikke prata med folk på år og dag, måtte bruke våre stygge psyc for å stote unna alle, fyfaen som det har smelli her siden sommer ass, men jeg har alt på wireshark spes for rundt jul, da tydligvis CIANIGGER leaken skjedde, går over koden til hacksa og virusa dems

>Og oy gevalt! Det er toolkiten dems.
Men det er ikke (((dem))) som har gjort det, syns det bare er goy jeg sitte å se på og gå igjennom wireshark for å trace
Rett fra boka ass

Nei, ikke hack reddit lol dritt lei taqqyia her, men du veit hva jeg mener

u know this to be true in ur heart of hearts u dont need a source

feil kar, jeg er ((joden)), skal ikke self-doxxe, men kult å hore at det er flere i området

Straya you can do better, an estrogen shot will go out of your system in 1-2-3 just like roids. I actually don't know, but I know all about estrogen dominance being a roider and all, doesn't affect me so much anymore, but at the end of a hard cure you sit there like a bitch for fucking days, worse than a amphetamine downer
>muh feelings
Don't be so God damn stupid Sven, you need continious insertion of estrogen and you know you linage and past

>TESTO

They can whine all they want these subhumans, but they will never be testo nords, they can just sit in envy while we grab all their chicks.

>Be nord
>Go anywhere in the world
>Chicks are all over you in 1-2-3
>When I lived in eastern euro I used Taqqyia and said I was polish
>That did not trick the grills

Sweden, collectively, thinks like a woman.

Vi er virkelig
>MANGE
og husk mange av oss bruker den taktikken her, vi shitposter fra en IP men er egentlig 6 millioner

pol er veldig norsk dominert, legg til all proxy fagging i tilegg, til dem av oss som ikke klikker når vi ikke har flagget vårt

niggaz make fun of Italy but i'm actually happy to live in a relatively base country

Their press do
Their pols do
>The people do not
>It's like 1984, they don't dare to speak the truth in public(regional)
Here you just have to live with being called a nigger or shitskin. Say you can't say that and people go
>oy vey, tell me moar about things I am not allowed to say NIGGER
KEK

Pic is the coming annual mock invasion of our former territories, in easter. Booze and dixe flag and old volvos and 50-60 burger cars, thousands of youth.

Sven police go...
>JÆKLA NÅRBAGGAR
sigh...
>We don't got enough jail place for you, damnit each year with this shit
Dey be called rånere (male pigs)

>niggaz make fun of Italy but i'm actually happy to live in a relatively base country
We know this Italy, you don't like niggers and shitskins

Italy is probably the country that gets raped the most by the EU atm tho.
It feels like a shell of it's former glory, that keeps on living.

really makes you think

>raggare
>old volvo cars
Really made me think

I mean Sweden a problems are self inflicted.
Italy is just completely crippled by EU, euro etc.

hold fanen hoyt broder

Sven.... rape an italian grill, and the mafia comes....

Remarkably they cucked out of setting up shop here, they got cucked by the natives. The hungarians too, left with a tail between their legs

The fucking kids here these days, they kidnap rapefugee pushers if they come here and I won't write more.

The story is that now they know they will never get asylum so they zombie around in Oslo, slinging drugs for the paki gangs, getting exploited as fug(pakis are basically kikes).... Then they dare set foot outside Oslo, and bad things happens.

No papers, nobody will miss you. I stop now
I have infiltrated the fuckers, will go back in on reckon today and have to do a degenerate thing to get in, I'm not ratting anyone out, I'm just verifying what we already know

Germany routinely exceeds its EU-regulated exports limits so that it can sell the surplus to Italy and Greece, thus perpetually inflating their debts

the day Greece or Italy will finally sink into bankrupcy it will be the day we take the crauts down with us

>Bulgarians

Yes, they are completely insane, so are many people here.

it's also crippled by unions and the shitty communist mindset these people have

that happens when you've hosted the largest communist party of the western bloc

checked!

>KRAUTS EACH TIME!
THIS IS 6 MILLION TIMES WORSE THAN WW2

>not implying Hitler wasn't right but he invaded us
>so planned the Bongs, and we would have done the same to them

Mostly localized to Oslo, ffs 10% voted the greens.....

And the womyn with their virtue signalling, yet at the same time
>I FUCKING HATE MUDSHIT SCUM
>I HATE NIGGERS
that's on the private, but online,
>Look at me I care and stuff

Show me one fucking norse woman IRL that supports shitskins or niggers

We joke about it
>If you're not noice, we will turn muslims
YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU!
>Go make me a sandwitch
grumpyface.jpg

No they really hate them

Look even a southern shitrooper, if they hook up it lasts tops 3 months, like they think faggots are fun at start....

>GET OUT YOU FEMI EMOTIONAL PIECE OF SHIT
My one cousin fell for that meme, a spaniard

Not compatible, we're hard here, they want hard men, not emotional cunts, they want MEN
>GO BACK FEMI I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND YOUR FUCKING FEELS
>YOU ARE LIKE A WOMAN

>hey dad can I have a treat?
What a good doggo.

It's the same in Sweden. In public, hanging out with and dating Muslims is seen as something positive, but most women will actively prevent their daughters from doing it. Yet the same mothers keep voting for more and more Muslim immigration...

checked
Putin is based
(((Merkel))) is shit scared of dogs, and he knew it, see she sits there shit scared, while he is just baiting and kekking inside
>Man you got to love this guy
That's a psyop for you lol, I love when he pulls this shit
>Childhood scares are permanent, I think she was bitten by a dog, or it's because she is a kike
Like me I sorta got a scare of snakes, as I was almost bitten at the age of 5 by a wiper I didn't see

Checked, women shall not vote, because they just want to be good grills and children in Africa and such
>Inside they are laysists as fug
I assume it's the same in Sweden, but you are maybe not so bad as us and the islanders.

Date a mudslime or nigger, all their friends and even family disowns them. Social life is all a women has.

Fuck either of them, become an untouchable and here word travels faster than the webs

I know of one, ONE, coal burner, she was fat and ugly and I happened to pork her(wanted to wash my self in acid afterwards) as I was shit faced on moonshine...... Yeah that stuff is nasty, all my friends tried to stop me and shit
>user NO SHE IS FAT AND UGLY
There I woke the day after hung over as fuck, with that ham beast in my bed
>AND SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE
man I felt raped ffs, she wanted to suck me off in the morning as she sore....
I fucking fucked her in the living room, parted by a curtain when the people sat and drank and tried to stop me, you can't do that

the shame....

Later she fucked a nigger, and.... ugly and fat and all, she's gone, no friends, family I dunno

Fucking skank called me for 3 weeks afterwards, ooh this shine stuff. At least she didn't fuck the nigger first, maybe I destroyed her self esteeem and she sunk so low to go fuck a nigger, she could not get the norwegian wood

>Dis what we do to them
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=170

When you chase your own cousin out with a big boner......

>Oy vey user anon I don't want to see this
GET OUT FICKI
>HELP!
>From the living room, user STOP IT!

A woman in the town next to me organized a "turn your back against SD" when Jimmie boy came there. 2 months later her daughter where raped by niggers. KEEEEEEEEK

last one I spoke to was a week ago and she said "don't say nigga" to me
I just stopped speaking, since there's no reasoning with someone who gets offended over a word when she's white

Look I can say that this was lol, but Sven, you must protect your women. They are a bit like children, their mind is tuned to the home and ponies and rainbows and everyone in the world is noice, as we protect them.

It is your duty to protect them from this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Adding I get you, but it's time to man up Sven, the womyn must be protected from them selves.

Don't hate them, protect them

Went to Sienna/Firenze/Roma/Napoli last summer.

Firenze and Roma were beyond lost, Sienna was fucking awesome. Napoli was the chillest place on earth. I don't think anyone has a job there. The employees closed the museum because it was too hot.

Short answer yes

The jews have declawed and neutered them, the Finns however still have a will to fight and survive.

What was her reaction?

spamming this thread, damnit I need beer, two beers....

Not werked out for over 2 months now, you get water in your legs when you roid and don't werk out, "dangerous"

Napoli is like Detroit, only filled with locals instead of niggers

there's not much of a difference t.bh

Very true. I am sick of it.,

You only know the TV and media side, I know Svens.

Again what you see is not weakness, it's extreme strength and he will snap. Remember through history 1:10, he will gass everyone, and his mil is far superior tech wise than any nation on this home.

When the empire maker snaps, half of europe will be his. He's just standing there like a lion, hyenas annoys him slightly, even Russia will get big problems with him part if he joins up with Pekka as he prolly will. In 1-2-3 Denmark and Norway is his, Now you suddenly got a strong northerlands again, Then the baltics which will welcome it.

You catch them on this all the time
>Our King made a speech, talking about abdulla(his role is to keep calm)
Sven goes, what did he say, but they are his subjects

This is latent, it means, I will conquer all your asses and you will all be my King's subject

And don't horse with this, look at his track record. A MKUltra blow and he starts marching again
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

>I have showed you how tolerant I am
>Now we war

Burgers, hit the kill switch now, it's time

The people can take it, to rid the commie and later zionist mind control

Are you OK, norwaybro?

Shits great though. I'm a poor student and can buy cheap meat from germany or denmark for sometimes almost 50% of the price of Swedish meat. God bless Swedish patriotism, I wish we could have more of it for me to exploit.

yeah just a bit hard weekend so had to buy a six pack before hitting in on reckon here, better get my ass in gear. Now is a bad time, to many plebs, 1 hour is perfect

Fucking CIANiggers made me lose my ISIS leads(no larp), I dunno if they have fled or if they are lurking, I shall find them again

Fucking elections and CIA niggers, CTR, share bluewhales+++++
>IDIOTS!
I lost my leads

>only 60% at best agreed with the current immigration policy in a 2014 poll

Yeah and the other 40% wanted MORE immigration and think that the current policy is racist.

BTW the paranoia around this cat, it's actually an old picture 3 years ago it was posted on gassed twitter accounts saying stupid shit like
>I'm a catarchist so I don't call the police
Not denying it was CIA NIGGERS though, but it's a known image
>twitter gasses everyone

Also I wonder if the kill switch and MKUltra is real, it seems so fucking far fetched, you know burgers..... aliens and what not

But if it's real, a defensive mech against what we see now, the USSR would slowly degrade pollute and create this mess, I'm not sure if I buy it, they always run psyops.

It isn't needed, people just need to wake up, and that is our mission.

If it is real, many people will get psychosis and all that shit. I think it's more "we know everything, but really not jack shit"

Given that the burgers til the early 80ies actually feared of becoming gommies.....

FFS we knew all along, all we had against the USSR was spies

Subersion, it's so elegant but disgusting

You will never have an actual Sovjet agent arrested in the house you lived in as a kid

Again I'm not fucking with you, it happened all the time, prolly exchanged at the Berlin wall

Back then our spy service was the best in the world, there is not without reason we made Mossad(sorry about that one)

you can judge a kraut by whether he likes dogs

>5 minutes into refugee crisis and chill, and she gives you this look

is it good or bad?