Stephen Hawking on Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=L_FDFY-SJ-4

Other urls found in this thread:

iscast.org/response_to_hawking
blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/cosmic-clowning-stephen-hawkings-new-theory-of-everything-is-the-same-old-crap/
archive.is/dBehg
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2133922/Was-Einstein-worlds-worst-husband-Wife-ordered-room-tidy-serve-meals-day--expect-NO-affection--stop-talking-demands-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit drumpf btfoooooooo

Should have let that useless faggot die.

I know why God did what he did to him now.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
every tiem

Scientists are scientists, not politicians. Scientists are autistic and socially inept cuckbeards who don't understand how the emotions and motivations of average people work and have no idea about the complexities of rallying and uniting a populous together. The only people that listen to physicist and cosmologists for their political opinions are middle/upper-class white liberals who want to feel smart, so I'm not even going to bother listening to what Microsoft sam has to say.

Stephan Hawkings knows a lot about black wholes.

Why do people come to the incorrect conclusion that he is informed or has a well balanced stance on other things.

Childless inbreed old man's opinion matters not
iscast.org/response_to_hawking
Big parts of his work have been rebuted through years, critics say he is just a show man and loves attention.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/cosmic-clowning-stephen-hawkings-new-theory-of-everything-is-the-same-old-crap/
Is just another useless celebrity

This is fucking retarded.

Stephen Hawking is a fucking physicist, not a fucking politician.

More like

>the commenter in this video is disabled

Do you go to your doctor for your accounting? No, so why would you go to a physicist for political insights?

Are are so many scientists leftist commies?

Science for the most part is funded by government programs because so much of it is experimental and will not guarantee any kind of profit.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Hawking went to Bernstein's pedo island

hes been dead for years now

Hawkins is the perfect model for the Globalist. He is all mind, his body is of no use to him and neither is his heart. When you've been deprived the freedom to live how you choose, bound to a chair, even your voice isn't your own it's easy to tell other people that they should abandon their freedoms to a cabal of unelected bureaucrats to govern their lives from the cradle to the grave.

LMAO he actually called him Drumpf. How can blumpfkins ever recover?

he's based asf, pic related is a real quote

"I fear that I may not be welcome."

It would actually be satisfying if he received a miraculous cure. Then I'd have more pleasure imagining me beating the shit out of him.

Russians should hack him

When he said Britain should not close itself off with the world, especially China, I knew he was being paid to say this shit.

Also, I guess a disabled guy is pretty pro labour. With respect to him, he should appreciate actual science and progression, not propaganda

If he is so smart then why can't he walk?

By getting up and walking around.

>actual quote
XD

If he's so smart then why is he British?

Stephen Hawking is brain-dead.

The Illuminati have been using him as a voice for years. They enter what they want his machine to say, and he can't do a damned thing about it.

The public listen to him because he is a proven smarty-pants.

kek

who the fuck cares what Hotwheels Von Crippledick thinks about another countries politics. seriously.

who.the.fuck.cares.

He used his mathematical ability to calculate how much he'll get paid for saying this, and then backed up his theory with psychological journal studies to conclude that his shill paycheck will make him happy.

You'd think someone so smart would know how to walk.

He's the biggest fraud of scientific community, every theory of him already dumped also his hate of God is hilarious, crippled fuck should be quiet and do crippled stuff.

>Le stephen hawking is smart meme

He has done nothing that hasn't been BTFO by subsequent research.

Shame, every time someone talks shit about trump, he gets hit by mememagic.

From the interview.
But general acceptance that women are the equals of men or better.
archive.is/dBehg
The man is a retarded spastic in a wheelchair who has never contributed to science.

I posted this just two weeks ago:

>I've said it before on here and people thought I was being satirical: I don't believe Stephen Hawking is a real person. How incredibly convenient that the culturally-accepted "smartest man in the world" is a literal retard who can't speak, write, or communicate in any conventional way. They could make him say anything, push any agenda, and he wouldn't be able to protest or resist. They ghostwrite his papers and make his little voicebox machine say whatever they want it to say--they've essentially created an intellectual puppet figurehead that everyone looks up to and respects. Disagree with him on something like this? People jump down your throat--do you really think you know better than Stephen Hawking? do you really think you're smarter? and any dissent gets shut down immediately because he's the smartest man in the world so everything he says must be gospel.

Lo and behold!

asking a scientist for political view is like asking a politician about science

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2133922/Was-Einstein-worlds-worst-husband-Wife-ordered-room-tidy-serve-meals-day--expect-NO-affection--stop-talking-demands-it.html
"The list, published in full below, is a set of demands that would see Maric become more maidservant than lover. "

"You will make sure:
- that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;
- that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;
- that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.

You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons. Specifically, You will forego:
- my sitting at home with you;
- my going out or travelling with you.

You will obey the following points in your relations with me:
- you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way;
- you will stop talking to me if I request it;
- you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.

You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behaviour."

who is this semen demon?

Hawking is a brain dead retard on a chair. He's a made up feel good story for dumb fucks. "Look, the smartest man in the World can't even wipe his own ass. So that means you can do anything if you put your mind to it Billy." People who fall for this are the same fuck tards that put ribbons on and walk around tracks for x _______ disease awareness.

>A fucking leaf...

Normies care and they are the majority of the world. While we acknowledge it's bullshit, the average person will be manipulated into thinking that what they're hearing is genius discourse and insight simply because of Hawking's reputation I.e false authority fallacy.
Did you notice the questions the interviewer was asking in between the political questions? They were to humanise and humour Hawking without any real substance. Pathos is a powerful tool used by literaries and journalists as it solely appeals to emotion.

Obviously I respect Hawking for his insights. However he's a condescending, disrespectful cunt: "lets get on with it." If you've not got time don't go on the show, fuck!
Also this:

if he's so smart how come he can't learn to walk or talk?

He wasn't actually a retard from the start, what happened was his disease got worse in the last few years and now he's pretty much a vegetable.

His wife is super fucking leftist and uses him as a puppet, elites and other people don't care because they get what they want.

He might even be lucid of it too, but stuck in his body being dragged around.
He used to be relatively secular/conservative, it was only in the last 5 years hawking became so fucking faggy.

Do you save all your posts?
You pretentious faggot.

Sorry that I'm not gullible enough to believe that this retard (who spews out leftest propaganda) has a mind reading computer attached to him. If this is true why hasn't this technology been shared with anyone else? It's all bullshit.

Interesting reads, thanks.

Your country is such a joke it became memeball.

>Look how smart I am everyone! Aren't I brilliant?

Do you know what humility is?

GOD Piers Morgan is such an annoying cuck. shut the fuck up and let the other lady speak you fat British cuck.

>has a mind reading computer attached to him
I remember it was sensor that detected micro muscle movements or signals, basically he looks at kb with moving crosshair and when it over letter he wants he twitches the only working muscle on his face and autocomplete helps as well.

See this is why the world needs more people like Elon Musk. He is forward thinking enough to develop battery and solar technology to aid in Mars colonization along side reusable rocket technology. And imagine that, he is pragmatic enough to work with Trump, even if they don't agree on 100% of topics. He employs thousands of people, including me, and is doing things to help Earth today.
Someone like Hawking on the other hand is focusing on things that might be important 1000-10000 years from now, or never. He runs no business, employs nobody, and does nothing to improve life on Earth today.

>scientist good in one theoretical field
>therefore we should trust his opinion on everything

Stephen Hawking and Piers Morgan are gigantic cucks. I fucking hate Piers Morgan he is so fucking annoying and stupid.

"comments are disabled" not a very funny joke. Being disabled isnt funny
Death to the cia

All the comments on all of Piers video are disabled because he is a huge cuck.

I like to get my political advice from a guy who hasn't wiped his own ass on 30 years.

Stephen Hawking is a physicist and cosmologist, I don't think that his opinion on Donald Trump is particularly important for us.

He's still a genius...on a very specific field.

After seeing that Epstein connection maybe what that cripple is saying is actually coming from him. I always thought he's just a walking gov't speaker, but now....

Based Hawking.
Balloon-headed obese mammaried freak fool Donald Trump will be reduced to ashes with a nuclear fire unleashed by Marshal Kim Jong-Un.

Simpleton Donald Trump loses second national security adviser in one week.

Marshal Kim Jong-Un provides national security advice to others.

LOL WTF I love kekbabs now.

underrated post

This guy is a brain dead vegetables that the left trots out with a pre written political script. Mainstream Science is just a Shill for globalism.

Rare , what fucking flag is that?

See pol, there's a man who stands up for what he believes.

Barbados

Top kek

Why doesn't anyone else use this tech? It sounds like a full load of bullshit.

new memes have arrived
/ptg/ will love it

Guess who is still alive because of organ harvesting and blood transfusions from children...

>It sounds like a full load of bullshit.
Its sounds like an absolutely down to ground tech but you might not know about it since seriously, how many people are there with only few facial muscles working and who can communicate only this way.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Yeah, they're not the only ones.

Someone please explain to me how being a genius in relation to physics translates into political acumen.

Protip: It doesn't

Hawking is just pissed because his dick doesn't work.

You think you're smarter than Hawkings? HURRRRR

Its all just rhetoric, a liberal wouldn't fall for this low-level appeal to authority either

Hawking's just an actor / puppet through which the latest gems of (((physics))) are revealed to the masses.

Real physics went black budget / top secret over sixty years ago.

every fucking retard around the globe is an expert in american politics since trump won. I blame kikebook.

Asking the political opinions of a scientist is like asking a plumber how to milk a cow.

They could always just hack total control of his superchair and voice machine and make him a literal autonomous slave to the agenda

It's for solidarity.

HOW TO BE AS SMART AS HAWKINS:
Make wild speculation (in spazmo robot voice) about spaceships/robots/time travel/size of chocolate bars these days, etc etc...
BUT -
You MUST begin your wild speculation with one of these openers:
"Maybe"
"One day"
"Perhaps"
...and people will be enthralled by your every word, no matter how absurd. Years later, if/when your theory is BTFO'd, you can assert that you never meant it in the first place.