Is he - objectively speaking - a good leader?

Is he - objectively speaking - a good leader?

no.

you're asking if something is objectively good.

you're a retard.

fpbp

There's no such thing as good or bad.
But in terms of efficiency.... he sure does a fine job in getting more and more powerful

Only thing he is good at is to get votes. He is living proof how democracy can suck.

fpbp

Lol, no

Seems like muslims in my country like him. I think it's the same across Europe.

This, Democracy sucks so bad. Only solution is Technocracy.

>thinking that anyone can be objectively a good leader
Fucking retard

He is a GOD leader

Muslims in Germany want him to help them conquer europe to impose sharia law

You're not getting my point. What I meant by that is whether he's doing a good job from the geopolitical standpoint of Turkey

/thread

>impose sharia law
no one gives a shit about sharia law. including erdogan himself. he just uses religion cart for his support.

No, Turks aren't good for much of anything as a matter of fact.

He's giving Europe so much shit right now, and his people will suffer from that badly. I'm going to say no. Power-hungry fool.

well of course I wasn't getting your point; because you were asking a different question.
Even here, your quest for objectivity is undermined by your questions lack of objective definition

He is a populist with good economic advisiors.

what about Hitler?
Even my lefty teachers seemed to agree that he was pretty good when it came to politics, economics and world domination
It's just that he had Italy as his ally

He just said that turks in europe should have at least 5 children

Democracy doesn't work, when half your population are tribal inbreds.

Individualism is weak against tribalism in a one man one vote system.

He is objectively good in getting his inbred worshippers vote for him.

No.

>He is a populist with good economic advisiors.
All left.

Ali Babacan was last guy who was resisting his populist economic propaganda. At last election Erdogan increased min wage by 30%. Made it just for election to win. It leads to more Syrian illegal workers and more Turkish people to lose job.

He's alienated Europe and the west in general (and probably Russia as well, though I haven't seen how Russia is reacting), riled up Islamist sentiment in the region, destroyed tourism, stirred up sentiment against Turks living in Europe and angered his military, he's not a good leader in any respect

Ataturk would be rolling in his grave right now

>Technocracy
it would only work if other countries played fair as well
but don't worry.. everyone will (HAVE TO) play nice and fair once the project android triggers :^)

no.

a good leader wouldn't fuck his whole country up for his own sake.

[spoiler]maybe if the only way for them to handle their gepolitical situation is through tyranny[/spoiler]

First post has spoken