Pewdiepie is our guy confirmed! Browses Sup Forums, redpills youth, fights MSM. PERFECT

Pewdiepie is literally our guy, not only he is redpilling the youth he is literally driving traffic to Sup Forums and redpilling the youth by proxy as well allowing us to do the brunt of the work.

He literally mentioned Sup Forums in his last video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zAptMlHFI
exhentai.org/g/903091/569665b211/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Advertises himself on our website...

As much as I like him beeing redpilled and redpilling others, he attracts way to many normies to this site.
Yes I know Sup Forums wa never good and it is getting overrun by normies for months now, but this just speeds things up.

Saged and you know what else, you FUCKING cuckold.

Of course, people shill on Sup Forums, a largely irrelevant site traffic wise.

Although my flag isn't Swedish, I'm Pewdiepie shilling via proxy

When exactly did pewdiepie change into what he is now? Never really paid him much attention and then the next thing I know he's getting kicked out of Disney contract for being a nazi.

If they stay on Sup Forums for long enough they tend to not be normies anymore

>he attracts way to many normies to this site
newfag

>He literally mentioned Sup Forums in his last video
That's not a good thing you fucking dumbshit.

>Implying

How the hell are you supposed to spread the truth if you don't want people to see it?

If redpilling means introducing normies to Sup Forums...
then it's a worthy sacrifice for a worthy cause I guess

Sup Forums is full of normalfags though.

What is this?

Is Chino his waifu?

>Sup Forums colonies normalfag and not the other way round.

Don't be paranoid, they can't colonize us, because the culture and the way Sup Forums is made is not conclusive to being colonized.

The main tenet of Sup Forums is anonimity which leads to political incorrectness, SJW libtards and leftists don't last long on these boards, they either grow a thicker skin, adapt and absorb some of Sup Forums's idea or they GTFO

Chino is best girl for sure

>mfw he sees the best gif of all time

No, Chino is MY wife. Hands off.

>they can't colonize us
>Sup Forums is more infested with sub par political discussion than ever before
>trump general is still in existence
They already have, newfags have altered this place, and by the looks of it, permanently

This is the price Sup Forums pays for having influence.
Many people here want Sup Forums to remain some sort of.... I don't know... hidden secret club.
I am not so inclined. I am happy for Sup Forums and other altrightish websites to influence young people and young culture, even if it means the quality of the website goes down some.

I wonder if the "Kill yourself" user will come here.

>Nostalgia

Sup Forums is pretty much the same as it was 2 years ago. Maybe slightly fewer NatSoc generals, and a few more Trump threads, but you still get the same exact threads as before

Nigger hate,lib hate, women are X, Islam is shit, etc

Sup Forums is an over-rated resort for redpilling. Only 10% of the OPs are actual people, and the same topics just keep cycling 10 times a day. Once you've browsed Sup Forums for about 30 hours, you're pretty much done here. You've seen everything. Staying any longer than that, you're just going to see the exact same things said with slightly different wording.

have you seen the mike pence name generator thread?

Exactly! besides, that will only makes the board bigger and with more influence.

>libtards and leftists

Even right wingers didn't like this board, but now all the right wing redditors and edgy kids flocked here. Almost everything i read on this board is no different than what i read on news websites comment sections now. Face it, this board is colonised by refugees and even boards that sympathised even a little, now hate this place and realises it's full of redditors.

>the quality drop stops somewhere and not completely transforming the web

>Sup Forums is the same
No, it isn't, not even close
>thread topic is the same therefore everything is the same
Trolling, and getting (you)s will of course remain the same. The quality of responses and discussion have become dumpster tier

Other boards and likely reddit have ported e celeb culture here, which was NEVER a significant thing

The mere existance of trump general, no matter your opinion on the substance, is an affront to this board and would never have existed 2 years ago

>ron paul general
>hitler general
>etc.
Never was a thing

Best manga/anime character ever.

Every Sup Forumsack should try to look like him except getting fucked as a kid by a nigger

>irrelevant traffic
>100 mio. clicks per week

Comparatively to leddit, tumblr and twitter, yes it is.

>Compare it to the most popular sites on the internet
>Haha see guys, Sup Forums is so irrelevant

reee who hasnt been on Sup Forums atleast 6 years cant post

I watched a recent vid of his where he was mostly trashing buzzfeed and the WSJ

He's more or less /ourguy/

hello bros my name is felix something and gissa vhat bros, i'm doing reklam for myself on Sup Forums riiiight now

or getting cucked. I guess he reacted the best way possible to it tho.

vem vare som fucking kasta

Based /ourguy/

There is a difference between cucked and NTR'd

Cucked Guts would be if guts enjoyed Griffith fucking casca in front of him and that he would let it slip

NTR'd Guts is when he doesn't enjoy it (even hate it obviously) and won't let it slip.

Casca is about to regain her memories. This 24th we will get a new chapter and after that we will go back to killing griffisuuu

Its not like we have nowhere to go though. Anyone whose been around here for any amount of time knows there are other chans. Worst comes to worst we just migrate back to SA or some shit.

Yeah dude, a guy with 50 million subs definitely needs to shill himself on this irrelevant shitstain on the internet

>he is literally driving traffic to Sup Forums
>implying this is a good thing when most of the traffic will most likely be underage retards
fuck off

yeah, that's what I meant, he would rather cut off his own arm than get cucked.

i see what you did here

b-but muh red pills!

>another autist browsing an autistic board mainly populated by autists
wonderful

Don't forget to like his videos. Click the ads on his page too, you fucking idiots.

Why does this fuckwit keep winding up in my recommended videos? I can slap them and even his entire channel with "Not Interested" until the cows come home, and they'll still be coming. There's just no escaping him.

Fuck him, fuck Youtube, and fuck him gaming Youtube's system so he can spread his shitty clickbait videos everywhere with no way at all to stop it.

>Sup Forums is so irrelevant
No I never said that, Sup Forums has quite the power to shape opinion on the internet, but what it doesn't have is the numbers of the bigger sites.

Not to mention the way Sup Forums works and bumping it is a lot harder to reach many people as reddit where posts are very top heavy instead of spread out

>underage retards
We're here to mould their minds and break the conditioning.

Just subscribed, have an upvote my good redditor gentlesir

who /lolidance/ here

Have you been to Sup Forums? It's full of dick loving fags and traps, also anything aboutTrump posted there is met with a bunch of fucking lefty scum.

Besides that Sup Forums doesn't reach out to normies unless we leave this place to insta, YouTube, Twitter etc.

Learn english, you stupid krompir

lmao this place has been normalized for 5 years you fucking loser.

This so much!!!! So many trap fags

Griffith did nothing wrong.

HES HERE

you do release that Pewdiepies cancerous fanbase will infect this place soon enough.

Griffith fags get out

What board is that pic from?

lol at all the people talking shit on him. pewdiepie has been browsing Sup Forums probably for longer than you have fucking newfags

Great, more normie scum over here. That's what we need

The more people of different kulture we invite the more Sup Forums will change and most of the time for the worse. You'd expect a polack to know this.

>muh sekrit club

Don't forget to buy his water filters and hormone supplements. Wipe his ass too while you're at it.

I'm sure half of them already came here because of the election. Now he's gonna bring the rest.

GUTSU!

>
I think it is because it allows webm with sound

I think it is /gif/ because one of his last YLYL vids were from a thread on /gif/ I was in too. The one with the trump dog taking the white house in front of Hillary

Sup Forums didn't embark on a moral crusade to redpill people, that's the difference

cowfee

>Worst comes to worst we just migrate back to SA

That's a hive of SJWs, bro. Sup Forums isn't a difficult thing for a savvy web developer to replicate. The better alternative is build and migrate if things take a turn for the worse.

The thing that concerns me most about outsiders is that they'll go to great lengths to appeal and even infiltrate/influence our retarded moderation staff and Hiro himself, eve moreso then they have in recent years.

game? I like cute lolis.

Yeah it did. Sup Forums and pill popping is Chanology for rural and suburban retards.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums post trump. I'm not against pure shitposting, I mean why are you here if you are but there has been a massive increase in "haha ep1c praise KEK XD", normie frogposting, generals and reddit faggoty in the last year. Normie frogposting has killed brit/pol/ for example.

It's because you're talking about Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was always the shithole of the internet, the bottom of the toilet bowl of Sup Forums, it always loved traps and always was the center of shitposting. I bet most of those lefties are just Sup Forums-tards who are just taking the piss.

kys :^)

SOMEONE POST THAT WEBM IN OP'S PIC

i've been looking for it for so long

The worst of the normies that come here are those atheist tards. Oldfag atheists at least understood that religion had value and didn't push the Dark Ages meme so much

WHAT LOLI GAME THIS IS!?

>mfw pewdiepie inadvertantly causes 50 million underage redditors to flood the site

normie frogposting didn't kill brit/pol/
tripfags did

dude it was pretty obvious. he was spouting Sup Forums memes and played dark souls when it first came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zAptMlHFI

0:46

It's the ending of Gochiusa.

already happened like 5 years ago. Sup Forums is 100% reddit.

thanks bros im gonna fap to this

Irrelevant? We're the meme capital of the world.

Normies eventually become one of us.

On the other hand Germany, all those refugees aren't going to integrate with your country.

>thinks quality is less important than quantity

This is why we can not have nice things

Tripfags were always endemic within brit/pol/ but were bearable as they usually kept it on topic, created (political) OC, and didn't artificially keep the thread alive when there was nothing to discuss. Now we have normie tier r9k faggots shit up the thread with frogposting and what they're having for tea.

Let me help you.

exhentai.org/g/903091/569665b211/

/ourhero/

You retard, pewdiepie is a controlled opposition with a mission to destroy Sup Forums. What the fuck do you think happens when pewds shows millions of normies Sup Forums? They flood here en masse. Think about it, millions of redditors and normies will come here to be a part of Sup Forums, do you think they will become "redpilled"? yeah some of them, but not the majority.

Pewdiepie is on a mission to destroy Sup Forums.

>implying normies want source of things what they just saw
most of his viewers and actually from every other youtuber too only want to see a youtube video of their favourite faggot, make a dank meme comment under the video and then move to the next video.