Been coming to pol for 2 months

>been coming to pol for 2 months
here's what I've learned so far

1. how to absolutely rek reddit in discussions by being a bastard
2. that some things are pretty bad in my country
3. that a lot of what you guys build up your understanding of the world out of (assuming you arent all trolling eachother, which is probably more likely but still) is nonsense, specifically the concepts of "degeneracy" and "cultural marxism". the fundaments of your theories are just nonsense.
4. that americans will always blame government no matter what happens around them, and that it will likely be their demise.
5. what it feels like to be 100% mad
6. that the world would be better off if Alex Jones killed himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATvv1z9AAc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2qHQudLwJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot to add how to shitpost.

I basically had that down from my Sup Forums years

youtube.com/watch?v=ATvv1z9AAc0

go back to plebbedit or lurk moar

I'm worried that I will do both

George Soros?

Hey man that's my wife you're talking about

sweden is it not your prayer time now?

>Spent years on Sup Forums and now you're on Sup Forums.
You're growing up, user. Don't forget you're here forever.

Cucked nations don't get opinions

>being this new

No wonder your country is shit. Also, Joe Rogan is a cuck himself.

Cultural marxism is a well documented phenomenon and it's a real thing, Not nonsense. That people use it to shit on jews is another retarted thing for this place.

>your understanding of the world is nonsense
>it's just how I feel
>here's proof and substantial refutation
>...................

I know it's bait, here's a you and a free sage.

You have to go back, also Sweden is a joke.

>and that it will likely be their demise
Sweden talking about other countries' demise, kek,

yea I understand that it describes something real, but what it describes isn't an issue

Incorrect

hah cucked

>specifically the concepts of "degeneracy" and "cultural marxism". the fundaments of your theories

You might call it oppression olympics, toxic attention whoring, marxism, or whatever. Something is going on. Also after the second world war there were influencial schools of thought that reasoned that fascism was rooted in tradition, or rather that the believe in god resulted in authoritarianism. That said they argued that the only way to prevent another world war was to destroy the family unit and make society and it's values fluid, turn it into something else, and dictate a new world order after the old system collapsed. This is what's kinda happening right now, and they use migration and the threat of global warming to achieve it.

so now I'm faced with the question: am I being quadruple trolled or do you actually worry about cultural marxism? i watched the thing where andy breitbart describes it: first of all it's not a threat, second it's an expression of freedom

daily reminder sweden should just be range banned

bit heavy handed about Alex m8

Soon you will be one of us

>the concepts of "degeneracy" and "cultural marxism". the fundaments of your theories are just nonsense

??

You don't understand the concept of degeneracy then. Things are clearly more degenerate today than it was 100 years ago.

Cultural Marxism is the notion that all cultures are equal. It refutes itself because its proponents often critcize Western culture / society endlessly. There are intellectuals like Sam Harris who talk about encountering Cultural Marxists that say even a hypothetical culture, like a tribe that gouges out the eyes of every 2nd child born, would be perfectly acceptable and no one should criticize it.

I began lurking Sup Forums for about a month, now I realize, I can't stop.

Back to the cuckshed sven

I will take what you are and make it better

>comes to pol months late after the big show is over
>after reading about it in a normie news article

The show was over in december. You've been eating table scraps thinking its relevant still lmao

I came here and shitposted about the jews.

after a while i started actually looking into the shit i was trolling on about and soon enough i ended up not believing in the holocaust anymore.

Well, i believe 400k jews were killed, mostly by starvation towards the end of the war.

6 million is a lie.

Soon you will start to see ((them)) everywhere.

Every time you read a leftist headline talking about white guilt or some shit its the same thing.
>((Bernstein))
>((Shekelberg))

Then you start doing google searches on people that write articles, and sure enough they are jewish but have changed names.

The rabbithole never ends

that's what I worry about. it's not that I think I will realize that pol is right, it's that I will end up marinaded in a sauce of idiocy and eventually become a moron myself

I realized Sweden's are fucking panzy ass faggots.

>it's not a threat
Get the fuck out of here! Cultural marxism isn't a threat? Free speech barely exists anymore, we basically lost our sovereignty, and if Hillary had been elected we would've been on our way with a war with Russia. I don't give a fuck if you shove a banana up your ass, dye your hair green, and ivent some new gender for yourself, but don't expect me to call you xe or whatever. If anything this kind of rampant bullshit destroys public discourse and radically moves in the direction of newspeak.

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game and rigorous kettlebell routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then down some Alpha Brain, and after that some Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a nonvegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary protiens. Then I make sure to do spinal decompression, then yoga followed by a final kettle work out. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

do you know why your ((media)) is so bad compared to ours on immigration issues? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

When all the jews fled norway to sweden during ww2 we doomed you to this servitude.

So sorry sweet brother.

Fuck off and dont post unless you have lurked for more thab a year you stupid mudshit faggot

Good for you
Sup Forums only taught me to hate Germany and my genes.

Do you know how to read? Im afraid you already may be an idiot. Im starting to think you are a jew yourself.

>been coming to pol for 2 months

So you admit to being a shill?

Be proud of Nazi Germany. Had you won the world be a great place.

Hes a sandnigger.

As long as you think you're smart for letting a bunch of third worlders in who dropped out of elementary school you shouldn't be afraid about being a moron.

basically this
How's about this principle: there is such a thing as inherent inequality; some people are born stronger/more intelligent/better looking/etc. than others. individuals comprise a race. therefore, some races, based on the achievement and ability of their individuals do have better results derived from ability (this includes blacks in sports). They also have inherent health risks (genetic). When talking about "equality," what we really should be striving for is complete non-discrimination (i.e. abolish affirmative action as it's racist in favor of minorities and strictly enforce anti-nepotism and protected classes laws).

We all have the same basic premise: how do we achieve a better world than we've inherited for ourselves, for the greater population, and of the holistic perspective of the two? I argue that it's by ending the wave of white guilt, inherited guilt/pity, and a multi-domestic economy (as in any country can get a mcdonalds and a starbucks, any country can create their own manufacturing and any country can become the source of their own fiscal salvation, hitler did prove it possible with his mixed economy, say what you will about his wartime practices of which was good and bad.) Hitler did some things wrong, but was honestly the best of many Europeans. Many white nationalists that aren't the acne-laden faggots you deal with actually have respect for the intelligent black man, asian, and hispanic/middle-eastern, and mixing races is not a bad thing for genetics, we are different, diversity is not dilution.

What about the EU?
Don't you hate Germans and wish we would die out because of the EU?

Sadly not. Sadly I am far worse.

the war isnt over yet
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/

yea I do know that we're basically an oligarchy with a single media voice. I didn't know the bonniers were jewish but I did know they run the show. Bonnierkoncernen was founded in the 1830s tho

>cultural marxism and degeneracy are just nonsense
>swede
pottery.

>What about the EU?Don't you hate Germans and wish we would die out because of the EU?

No. Germany is under strict leftist government control. Hell, you cant even watch a youtube video from any prominent right wingers over there anymore.

You live in a controlled police state that limits information, so ofcourse your people are going to be total cucks. I dont blame them.

But slowly the internet is leaking in. Slowly the Germans are being redpilled once again.

There is still hope.

it's more that I wanted to know what your kind was now that your kind is in power

oh and two last points (because I'm not going to organize them for you)

equal opportunity is not equal result. the reason we have a glass ceiling still is that people are still alive that were born before 2000. You have to give culture time to change (i.e. wait for old people to die and no longer have a say)

America is the best country, we do what you want to with pol: we take the best of the world, reject the rest. (((Somebody))) decided to fuck with our country, for many plausible reasons. I'm going to save it, my friends are going to save it, and I promise one day you'll say my name, because I own this world. :)

>inb4 b8 thread

>>No. Germany is under strict leftist government control.
And who voted for these people?
>so ofcourse your people are going to be total cucks.

Our media isn't anymore cucked than american media.
but americans are based and don't trust the bullshit.

We have nobody to blame but ourselves for being cucked.

And I hope we genuinely fucking die out before we destroy Europe again.

ay can I take this opportunity to ask: why do the Jews want multiculturalism? that's one I haven't grasped yet

Why do you think there are no comment sections in any of the major newspapers?

They dont want the people to have a microphone.

They dictate the agenda and debate.

Norway is considerably more right wing, and a large contributing factor is the fact that we have comment sections enabled in most of our online media.

They want to breed races of mutt slaves to rule over while keeping zion- ahem i mean israel as ethnically pure as possible. do some reading on their immigration policy and nations history for more info. some knowledge of judaism helps too

Go suck more gov cock you worthless snow nigger faggot.

This. They want a mongrel race of low IQ slaves who thirst for nothing but consumption that they can rule over and make many shekels off of.

>Why do you think there are no comment sections in any of the major newspapers?
honestly because right wing trolls are the masters of the internet and what's the point of just giving them another billboard. there would never be discussion in a comment section

nice pics

that doesn't make any sense at all. Israrel is in a unique situation, I don't blame them for being strict as fuck

SWALLOW THE PILL GOY.

SWALLOW IT.

Pretty much this^

I started out here when following cross-linked anime and gore pics from other places on the web that always brought me to Sup Forums or Sup Forums back around 2006-7 when I was a degenerate drug using grad student.

Ten years later, I have a wife, 2 kids, am in my 30's and I pretty much only browse Sup Forums because occasionally it does what I used to love about Sup Forums but with less teenage angst.

>your basic logic is too hard to understand! it doesnt make any sense! israel is special!
>t. schlomo

from now on I'm going to assume that degeneracy, cultural marxism and jewish race mixing are nonsense. thank you for clearing that up.

Its complicated.

Jews have long been a people without a nation, they are a "global" people that live everywhere yet they still retain an identity because they dont comform to the gentiles. They stick to their own.

Essentially a lot of them simply assume everyone wants to be like them, a global people without borders and nationalism.

They dislike nationalism because they never had a nation, untill Israel. That is why Jews like Netyhnyahu is so based compared to the rest, he is essentially a jewish nationalist. He understands the concept of people, border and nation in a way that the global jews dont.

There is also the element of jews being mostly in academia and "soft" professions. Jews tend to be physically weaker, but more proficient at intellectual work mostly due to their historic connection to book-keeping and banking. Studies show that physically weaker people tend to lean towards the left in politics because they need to rely on the strong/the tribe for a supply of food etc.

Strong men tend to lean right because they can rely on themselves and dont want others to leech of them.

These are general broad strokes, there are many exceptions ofc, but statistics support this as a general notion.

There is also the whole globalist agenda of cheap labour and constant growth demanding population growth.

Ok schlomo.

Now get back to posting race mixing threads And "Drumpf btfo" threads.

yes because clearly you were so open minded to begin with

(You) dropped your matzo-balls Moshe!

Degeneracy is a general term that describes the lack of moral and good values in society.

Like women drinking to excess and lying naked on the ground. Or a man doing the same.

Or the widespread promotion of homosexuality and other gender nonsense. Its one thing to be gay and live and let live, but openly promoting it on national television and showing gay pride parades with faggots running around sucking on dildoes openly infront of onlooking children is absolutely disgusting.

That is what degeneracy means. After 2 months you really should know this.

you are right, there is absolutely not a single jew out there with the selfgiven mission of destroying the white race

>5. what it feels like to be 100% mad
i've thought that i've hit 100% mad multiple times but then something happens and i get 100% even madder

life is suffering

A masterpiece

the explanation made no sense. breeding a mongrel race to profit from: Im not even gonna begin to refute that

the norwegian
makes some sense: I can see multiculturalism being popular among jews simply because jews themself, global jews that is, are the "other" culture. it would seem they're just trying to keep neo-nazis off their backs by steering the conversation away from it. that makes sense.

that appears to be a very skewed way of interpreting the physical strength stats though. you could just as easily say that right wingers are a worried bunch who always expect they'll have to fight.

well I understand that but what I mean is: I don't get what the big deal is. it's just taken as accepted fact here that there's some problem with all of this. that's what I don't see

>Caveman coffee

Fake news. It's all about that Bulletproof coffee pham

I've been coming here for two years, I've yet to make a post and this is my third comment, people like you are ruining this place
>lurk moar faggot

>that appears to be a very skewed way of interpreting the physical strength stats though

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

As i said, broad strokes with many exceptions, but still holds water.

Cultural marxism is most defiantly real!
Pic related is its process in practice
Social engineering through cultural Marxism

Ex-KGB defector
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

What is cultural Marxism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

Frankfurt school
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2qHQudLwJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

>ruining this place
>pissing into an ocean of piss

You asked what jews gain from promoting multiculturalism, and I told you. Jews are rats that nibble on successful nations. By removing notions of national/ethnic pride, jews create a gullible and malleable group to take advantage of. Breeding away successful (white) races removes competition and any potential future upset to their power schemes.

Dude they actively try to normalize self destructive behavior in a daily basis see

There is only one thing worse than a sandnigger, that is a feminist/SJW sandnigger

I am so fucking German I even have an Ariernachweis from my nazi grandfather.

Sandnigger is not an insult to me. German is a far bigger insult.

what I mean is- it's a correlation. there can be any number of explanations to the stats. but I'd have to read the research paper to really have anything fruitful to say and I'm not up for it

>you could just as easily say that right wingers are a worried bunch who always expect they'll have to fight.

And with cucks like you in charge of regulating immigration, who can blame them?

>t. merkel

So you do hate Germans?
Why are you not on board with this?

You were already assuming that, dipshit.

The major problem is that the jews are too dumb to realise that the other mongrel races will never ever be as productive and the whites.

The long term plan seems not to be a good one.

Multiculturalism brings unstable countries and little productivity.

Which leads me to believe that the international jews are driven by ideology rather than some well-thought out plan of world domination.

They do this shit because of the "feels". It feels right to be nice to the poor blacks. It feels nice to promote tolerance and diversity.

well I did listen

Cultural Marxism is real and one of the biggest threats to a civilised and free society asshole!

No, Merkel did that.

Can you even argue against his point?

Merkel has been chancellor for 12 years.
I only started hated Germans after browsing Sup Forums

Its a hard redpill to swallow for most Germans but it is freeing the moment you realize we are the problem and we are dying out.
I used to be very much against Germans dying out before I came here. Now I root for it.

>There is also the whole globalist agenda of cheap labour and constant growth demanding population growth.

This is the fatal flaw with (((their)) scheme; the constant need for growth due to their Debt Valued currencies in fractional reserve central banks.

Only two outcomes from this can occur...
1.) They finally manage to consolidate all REAL PROPERTY and hard assets on Earth before the world is destroyed by an unsustainable level of retarded Africans and Islamists...
2.) They don't succeed in #1 and are wiped out by the hordes before they can wipe them out after they fulfill their usefulness to the plan.

Kike's first and foremost enemy is the sandniggers, Shitbeuponthem. By promoting
integration and multiculturalism they plan to plant the seed of hate, because the sandnigger
is intolerant violent unbreed. When the west try the seed in their own lands, in their own
women. The west will react with violence. That will open the door for the open support of Kikes
as main victim of sandniggers. The west will once more ally with the kikes and the greater
Israel will be "restored"

>that doesn't make any sense at all. Israrel is in a unique situation, I don't blame them
they are the chosen one right?
For god sake you fucking cuck, I'm so glad that the sweden race will disappear, you cuck don't deserve to live at all.

But shitposting is fun.

not at this point, no. I don't think much about the issue. what I meant was that if you hang out with people who say the problem is the jews every day there's a chance you'll eventually start believeing they are right, not by the power of their arguments but simply by having heard it repeated so many times

>the world would be better off if Alex Jones killed himself
faggot

So you're assuming everyone is a total fucking retard?