How do we fix Trump supporters?

wew

Delete Sup Forums and the_donald forever.

the_donald is pure cancer

whats the matter limey cunt? did his beanie trigger you?

you can't fix whats not broken

t. the_donald

This

t. bucktoothed snowflake

That's a typical r/the_donald normie
No better than the weed-smoking hipster commies

>snowflake

you're literally the stereotype, is that you in the pic?

Crooked Hillary BTFO

how do we fix aussies who browse reddit?

>le b asham if dis pig of CROOKED HILARY made id to front pade!!!

you're literally the stereotype of a triggered cuck.

Death camps

they are just in the starter phase. I was blue-pilled 4 years ago, then I got red-pilled. in the beginning, I just liked the red pill philosophy and thought it was superior. then the community integrated me. convincing me how not to be a beta cuck, convincing me how and why to work out, why and how I should earn money and take care of my friends and family. 4 years later (today) I have already red-pilled multiple mates of me. I'm currently trying to red-pill a feminist my friend intruduced me to. it's going quite well. I assume she will denounce feminism in some months. the starting process is always slow. but once in motion, it will accelerate quite fast. she is 17, so she is a part of generation X. this makes it very simple. i won't assume she will denounce her culture at first, but when she does, it will be first when i introduce her to you guys in some months.

Gas

>triggered cuck

the stereotype thickens

Delete Sup Forums, worse normie lair than reddit

confirmed for being faggot in OPs pic

Spot on

Shock them the way Pence shocks gays

oh man some teenager wore a t-shirt and a beanie wow so much cringe am i rite? lol why dont you take a screencap and post it on r/cringe fucking redditors.

just cant handle yourself can you faggot?

it's just a pretty normal looking gangly teenager, I don't know what there is to fix

What a subhuman piece of shit. Long hair is degenerate, and it's greasy too. Ugly as shit face with no chin. Lanky build. Dresses like an early 00s cartoon school kid.

Alt lighters will burn along with the negroes and semites.

Nothing. Every society has high IQ people (Hillary voters) and low IQ subhuman waste that's only there to do shitty unqualified jobs (Bernie and Trump voters)

You can't change that.

"hurr durr how do we fix Drumpf supporters?"
By killing off the degenerate faggots on the_donald.