We don't owe a penny to the US and NATO

Trump BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_133169.htm
youtu.be/Scjy-jQWTQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy speaking Russian...again.

Isn't that woman the main villain of a famous German game?

Enjoy speaking Russian...again.
Oh wait! Someone already said that.
We've had our troops in Europe for 50+ years, on our dime.
I say end it, and bring our troops home.
Lets save some money for a change.

As usual, Trump had no idea what he was talking about.

>Enjoy speaking Russian...again.
Russian is better than English. I welcome a German-Russian-European national superstate.

If this leads to increades spending to improve the german armed forces, so it will actually be an army, i´m fine with that.
This inbetween shit is terrible. In our current state, the Bundeswehr is only in place to uphold the state until some real army helps out..

It is time that each european country sets up its individual defense.

paying money to not-nato does not get you credit toward your nato membership fees you stupid goat fucker.

"Enjoy speaking Russian...again."
Please, do us a favour and go back to primary school where you belong burgers.

pay denbts

You have 30k troops in Germany, 80% of them are working in hospitals, supply depos, admin etc. Only 20% are actual active troops for deployment and fighting. So you got 7k troops vs. our 200k active troops in our country. Essentially you use Germany as a staging ground for your illegal wars.

They owe the US for funneling cash into ISIS through the wellfare system

>It is time that each european country sets up its individual defense.
Absolute BS, it is time to eliminate the 5000 generals Europe currently has and implement an EU military that is efficient and capable. There is enough money spent on the military EU-wide, we just need to combine the resources to have an actually working and efficient military.

Whatever you say Kraut. We hate you anyway.

>Anonymous (ID: e6hVbu/Y) 03/20/17(Mon)14:39:52 No.117472528 ▶
> (OP)
>paying money to not-nato does not get you credit toward your nato membership fees you stupid goat fucker.
You stupid idiot actually think anyone is paying anything to NATO? NATO is just a round table on which member states get a seat. Nobody pays anything into NATO, except for a few million to pay for the running cost of the building, the handful admin employees and new chairs once in a while.

Adorable, Trump may order the DOJ to fuck with Deutsche Bank.

>Whatever you say Kraut. We hate you anyway.
Is that why your politicians begged our government to send tanks and German soldiers to protect you?

Can you say... it's over for him?

Why are eurpoor men so cucked that they elect so many women officials?

EU seriously needs that army. We need your help against the russians once again.

Actually Germany does owe money, because it only spends 1.2% of its GDP on defence, when the NATO requirement is 2%.

OP BTFO.

We also made it illegal for you guys to militarize again because muh 16 gorillion.

Remember Germany, we're your greatest ally!

>Adorable, Trump may order the DOJ to fuck with Deutsche Bank.
Then we do the same with Goldman Sachs. Remember who was responsible for the 300 billion disaster that is Greece.

>Essentially you use Germany as a staging ground for your illegal wars.
TRUTH
Please, for the love of God and all that is Holy in this world...KICK US THE FUCK OUT!
Hopefully Trump will not fund ISIS anymore like Obama and John McCain did.

Ministers are not elected directly. Its a party matter.

Good. I don't want to have to pretend that we like or respect Germany at all.

this. fucking faggots.

>We don't owe a penny to the US and NATO
You don't have a military.

Actually, seeing as Japan has tossed out that bit of it's charter I'm pretty sure Germany can do the same.

>117472234

I kind of want this happen just to see how long it takes for America's economy to collapse after we destroy our alliances and hand our control over Europe to Asia.

Its funny how its "Europe first" but not "Europeans first". Really makes you think.

Fake news taking one part of statement out of context as usual. He said if you can afford to take in millions of mudslimes a year, you can afford to pay your share to nato and the US picking up the slack.

Btw this is public record

Das vidanya Hans

I...don't think trump is smart enough to know how to do that. And the DoJ would probably refuse.

200,000 total for the entire german military.

3/4 which are support.

Less than half of your vehicles, planes, helicopters, and ships are combat ready.

Ammo shortages, worn out plastic hk rifles.

Defense minister says it would take 10 years to get the military fixed.

Not spending the required 2 % gdp on military, as nato requires.

Hmm for some reason i knew that you will mention your stupid little tanks. What our politicians say is completely opposite of what our people think.

I'll take you serious when you stop using the King's English.

let me guess, you voted for Brexit?

russia is weak nowadays

they cant conquer ukraine even

>Actually Germany does owe money, because it only spends 1.2% of its GDP on defence, when the NATO requirement is 2%.

You are literally an idiot, are you not. Read up on the "2% guideline". That is not something you pay to NATO, it is a suggestion by NATO adopted by NATO members in 2014 to get close to 2% within 10 years. And Germany has adopted a plan to reach about 2% in 2025 as recommended. All of the 2% spending is GERMAN spending at home in Germany, not a single penny goes to NATO or the US.

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/official_texts_133169.htm

Oy vey

Would be the better choice, but it is unrealistic. The EU is currently fragile, if it falls apart and tensions between european countrys rise, what army will defend each country?

For germany an european army would be perfect because the country has enough power within european politics.

A better contruct would still be a strong national army taking responsibilities in some joint venture european army, like we already do. This should intensified.

Fuck sovereignty right? Let germany be your army, economy and government?

>We also made it illegal for you guys to militarize again because muh 16 gorillion.
Go back to kindergarten where you may learn about history.

Germany was never told to demilitarize after ww2, that was an initial effect of the Treaty of Versailles in 1919, i.e. a limitation of troop levels and fleet size, but that treaty was voided by Hitler in 1935 and never reinstated.

If you paid your fair share, you wouldn't be able to afford your zombie Muslim hordes' gibs, and I guess keeping your invaders happy wins out.

You forgot
>islamic

Tbh the only countries that do anything in this shitfest are Denmark, the US, Estonia and the UK. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I've worked with troops from all over the world. They're all Nigerian tier shitters with minimal training and no operational experience, except for the countries I listed. I'd throw Aus/FFL in there too but I haven't seen enough of them to comment.

The rest of the European militaries might as well be Afghan National Army for all it's worth, you're just as shit but you have less operational experience. You have no chance if a war breaks out. You have no chance when the riots break out. You're a bunch of space cadets, and when you need our assistance in the near future, rest assured you will pay good money for it.

After the fall of USSR NATO only serves US interests. Its de facto American private force in Europe. Everybody understands this, the only people who pay for this useless occupation are paranoid countries who constantly fear another invasion.

>Russia is weak
I guess they aren't the superpower Poland is.

Kick them out of the nato
It's time to take reichstag(oh whatever the fuck they call it today) again
And remind german woman how russian dick feel

>You don't have a military.
Our military is larger than yours, Brit. So if we don't have a military, you have a negative military. You then have literally less than no military.

Doesn't it suck when a foreign 'superstate' asks you for money that you don't owe.

I could have sworn as part of your surrender we made you give up your military...

I am itching for a war with the German menace. This time we will leave NOTHING.

the germans need to pay their fair share

they are relying on primarily american protection

that has to come to an end.

germany should also pay war reparations to greece

You're the idiot to expect this party to continue when you don't contribute anything towards it.

Enjoy your shit tier joke of a military, Hanz. Round 3 when?

I will take you serious when you develop your own language. Or at least some kind of culture. And no, 2Pac and Eminem doesn't count.

US contributes over 70% of NATO.

US economy (GDP) only 50% of NATO countries total GDP.

The other countries need to step up to 50% (i.e. find another 20% of total NATO budget.

USA is currently being taken for a ride by paying any more than 50%.

Germany has no nukes and that makes you always weaker.

Alright back it up boys

We'll just leave this on here

Good luck

youtu.be/Scjy-jQWTQU

90% of american soldiers stationed in europe are niggers. they are literaly sending them here to breed with white european women.

By these numbers and current GDP Germany owes us $268,800,000,000 yearly assuming you only paid this much

well, what would we do if Deutchland decideds to militarize?

>says the pollock in English while browsing a website centered around American culture

BACK TO THE LOO

Don't lie. Your men literally train with broomsticks.

You have nothing, you've been relying on the US for so long that you've cut military spending so you can feed and clothe your newest guests.

>03/17
>STILL misunderestimating Trump's business acumen

>2020

Ahhhh haaa haa haaaa haaa ahhhh ahhhaaaaa.
He believes the 2020 meme.

He is partly right, Russia while strong within its own borders and a little beyond it, Russia lacks a lot of force projection making them not very capable to fight a war outside of their own borders effectively. If you look at it in the light of force projection the britbongs are actually second strongest in the world because they have as effective a Navy to move troops and supplies around like they can. Russia will have to focus on a ground war where they can be overpowered the further they leave their borders.

NATO needs to go. All it does is promote globalist warmongering.

*decides

Ayyy

I fucking hate yuropoors. Germany needs to be gassed and glassed.

> We won't pay Schweinhund
> What do you mean we covered the costs by selling Berlin and Hamburg to the Russians
Oh Turks, never change.

I guess it's hard to understand what I said. Here let me write it out in polish.

Wstfgzcevbftps hfwklfysnvvepsdj y jfhepmndlwk

Based Greece, Bongs, and Estonia. Everyone else deserves Russian cock.

>Europe first
Großgermaniums*
let's not pretend, Merkel only says EU because it means she gets to dictate what happens to other states.

They can

It's just the fight wouldn't be good for anyone since both sides are dedicated to fight which would leave a lot of casualties

Germans are too cucked to fight back so Russians would take them easily

You know he's taking hints from us right, he has a dedicated team watching these threads

Thanks for this.

UK has nuclear weapons, nuke subs, carriers, a world power navy.

Germany has a coast guard, and diesel subs they will sell to israel

Good luck preventing PIGS from syphoning all that money to military projects that go nowhere.

>We've had our troops in Europe for 50+ years, on our dime.

Right after you and your commie- and jewfriends purched the last good nation from gods earth. Well done, Isram.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN GOY

t. Jon Leibowitz

>200,000 total for the entire german military.
Yes, correct.

>3/4 which are support.
Not true. We have a shitton of civilian support in admin, cooking etc. 60,000 people work in civilian support, a lot of things which in the US are done by soldiers are done by civilians in Germany. They are cheaper and you can fire them - that is why.

>Less than half of your vehicles, planes, helicopters, and ships are combat ready.
Says who? Link? I don't think so. Every piece of our equipment which is not in storage (America has storage too) is combat ready. This is a military requirement.

>Ammo shortages, worn out plastic hk rifles.
Ammo shortages? We have more ammo in storage (from the DDR and in western Germany because we were awaiting an invasion) than the UK and France combined. Not even kidding. I know that, because I have seen the depots!

HK rifles? All soldiers use the G36, which was only introduced in 2000 - American troops still use a rifle which was introduced in the 1960s!

>Defense minister says it would take 10 years to get the military fixed.
Wrong, the defense minister says it takes 10 years to get from 1.3% to 2% of spending. Very different thing.

>Not spending the required 2 % gdp on military, as nato requires.
It is not required. Look it up. It is a guideline which was adopted in 2014 and the 2% is supposed to be reached within 10 years from 2014.

Why are Burgers so uninformed? You got Google in your country, don't you?

Actually wait it's 26,880,000,000 yearly my bad not 268 billion

Basically the German gov't was willing to spread their legs for the US gov't, as long as they were getting paid.

But now that the money is stopping, they're pulling up their panties and walking away.

Who's more sleazy in this? The John? Or the Whore? I dunno, I'm just a peasant, stupid Feds never give a shit about anything I have to say.

>Russia lacks any force projection
>what is Syria

Russia has a high way into Europe, it's all mostly flat ground

>What our politicians say is completely opposite of what our people think.
Really? In Germany, everybody is Pro-Merkel!

Guess a comrade kicked your mommys stomach too many times, while she was pregnant with you.

Not to mention infantry that have actually, you know, been on tour instead of patroling the buffer zone in Cyprus and going out on the lash in Napa.

Germany has no military, they have cadets with shit equipment, shit training, shit leadership and zero experience.

I don't get why they don't understand Trump here: just pay people who know what they're doing.

Germany owes the entire fucking world money for being such a Muslim shithole.

>Fuck sovereignty right?
Are you for an independent Texas and an independent California? Why not? States rights could also mean your own army, economy and government.

wow, supreme defend strategy. next time someone want to get money back from me i just say "i dont owe you anything" and surely that will hold up in court right?

Reddit is that way, kid --------->

Are you just pretending to be retarded or are you legitimately this stupid?

Do you even understand why the 2% rule is in place?

Who's going to come bail you out if your military isn't strong enough, huh?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Remind me again how many businesses he ran into the ground?

Remind me what happened to trump university, trump steaks, trump airlines, and trump mortgage?

trump says he's rich but I'm willing to bet that we haven't seen his 2016 tax returns because he's not nearly as wealthy as he says he is.

>G36, which was only introduced in 2000
Look how many g36's sell on the civilian market.

Oh yeah they don't because they're a pile of shit.

You don't have a clue what you're on about Fritz, just shut the fuck up.

so if US pulls out of europe will neo-bolshevik russia slowly creep its control over europe?

Maybe because we don't give a shit. Pay your fair share. Cut some freebies from the rapefugees and the thought police arresting German citizens for having an opinion.

>nobody pays anythibng
>except for a few millio-
Wow, it's almost like you're fucking retarded.
But no, just a typical German.

>everyone loves merkel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA