Are finno-ugric white?

Attempting to steal Russian qt for production of white children....Found out today she is half Mari, a finno-ugric people in Russia.

So, are the finno-ugric people white? Are Russians white for that matter? Or is she just half slavnigger half mongoloid?

I need answers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Yes.

lol 60% talking about white

Finns are the most powerful race in the world.

No.

Anybody knows any more Finnish music?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Not actually Finnish though

Yes.
Finno-Ugric Magyars lived with indo-europeans so much they interbreeded with very close.
Before migration of Indo-europeans, finno-ugrics lived in entire north europe.
Even now in Russia they still look white.

They are white mongols.

>another is X white-thread
>by an amerimongler
Yes, we are white.

Are all the finno-ugric people the same? If so that'd be ideal if I could essentially be getting half Finnish genes. I'm just worried these Mari are something else

Who knows, there isn't any actual research in to the finnish race besides ancient pseudoscience and the fact that we are our separate race from caucasians, asians and negroids. Here in Finland we do have genetic disposition to schizophrenia, heart disease, and alcoholism, which is bad because it affects our brains differently and pretty much activates berserk mode. Whether these affects all finnic tribes or just the ones here in Finland is a question i can't answer without scientific research, and we ain't gonna get it until the taboo of scientific race realism is lifted.

Mari people look different from finns. Wouldnt reproduce if i were you.

Yes

Mari people are really cool, last pagans in Europe. You can convert to Mari paganism and live a simple life.

no and your thread sucks

Nigger, Finns living in eastern and western Finland have more genetic variety than the Brits and the Germans. There is more than one finnic tribe.

> last pagans in Europe
literally nothing speacial about them
there are like a thousand minorities like them

Thanks for the bump!

Finno urgics yes, but russians - no

What's your opinion on them Ruskie?

literally never seen one
there are Komi around my parts but I think they're Uralic and not Finno Ugric

all i know is Mari El is a very shitty place even by Russian standards

they have a horizontal vagina

proofs?

They're not hill niggers though, right?