Next based Eastern Country

Hungary and Poland are getting on the right track. Hopefully Jobbik can push the magyar a little further...

What Easter nation will be the next to pull itself out of the mud that is liberalism and begin to rebuild a great and mighty nation?

Romania? Bulgaria? Even Ukraine?

pic related, a woman's place is in the kitchen in all based countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-women-abortion-strike-protests-black-monday-polish-protestors-industrial-action-a7343136.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're not even white

Have you actually gone outside and look at the Netherlands recently? Or France for that matter?

>What Easter nation will be the next to pull itself out of the mud that is liberalism and begin to rebuild a great and mighty nation?

lel

in terms of morals Eastern Europe is totally like Western Europe. Vulgarized sex, contraception, abortion, divorces - it's all the same in Europe, including excessive welfare state

People are less ideologized than in the West, but that doesn't mean they're not cynical and utilitarian. It's just that they feel more free to voice their opposition, but it doesn't mean some ideas are behind this

I don't think any country in the East is pulling itself out of liberalism. Also remember that the West has an iron grip on Eastern Europe because of Comecon and the fact that local governments are addicted to EU funds. I wouldn't expect much

Destroy feminism and the rest will fall into place.

>Comecon
of course I mean Washington Consensus, not Comecon

>Destroy feminism
in Italy and Spain you don't have feminism. It's only an issue in Protestant nations + France

Your implying any of them are in liberalism. They aren't. They are all "based" in that respect.

> Hopefully Jobbik can push the magyar a little further...
>Faggot who said Islam is Humanity's Last Hope
>push the magyar
Kindly kill yourself you moron.

If Italy didnt have feminism their birth rates wouldnt suck. Any nation that allows the pill/sells contraception openly is broadly feminist.

Good luck with that. You'd have to ban contraception, abortion and all that. Discourage women from working. Brainwash girls into being housewives. Basically go back to America of 50s

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-women-abortion-strike-protests-black-monday-polish-protestors-industrial-action-a7343136.html

Eastern Europe is degenerate but it's not really liberal degeneracy. No LGBQTAsjajs no feminism or white guilt etc.
There is tons of feminism in Spain, probably one of the most feminist countries outside of the anglosphere. I don't know about Italy.

Russia obviously.
Romania is fucked, they just elected some degenerate
Ukraine is cucked

Every white nation a is feminist, don't be fooled.
You'd have to be North Korea, China or Africa to not be. Or Islamic.

Nice get, there are some interesting countries, like Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Belarus (although it's complicated), and maybe Slovenia, if they stopped to hate themselves.

Is that not the plan? I mean right now they are brainwashed into thinking that they need a job to be worth anything.

Wir schaffen das.

The Czech republic is sweet but held back by atheism. The rest all have potential but are held back by corruption as far as I can tell.

I dont consider corrupt shit holes like Ukraine or Bulgaria based. They are a disgrace and on the same level as Zimbabwe or Malawi

>their birth rates wouldnt suck
birth rates are a problem when you have the welfare state. If the West didn't have an excessive welfare state, then you wouldn't have to bother about birth rates

That's definitely a big part of the problem, I'll admit. Women doubling the workforce all of a sudden and also not having children plays a bigger part imo.

How Keynesian of you to say that

Is that good or bad? Don't know much about economics, senpai. just want to restore monarchy, put women back in the kitchen, and enforce state catholicism.

>Pro EU
>Based

I mean a lot of that has to do with the fact that they benefit so much from the EU. I don't have it on hand, but there's an infographic that gets posted a lot on Pol that shows that the V4 countries take out a lot more than they invest into the EU.

That's just for the gibs though. I'm all for the east robbing us dry because otherwise we'd put that money toward fugees or sex changes.

Once the EU starts demanding stuff from them they'll peace.

Curious in regards to the Monarchy, how many in France support a restoration. I was talking to a friend about it and he said that it was somewhat of a contentious issue.

Thats all cute but now we should concentrate on removing the state from deforming competition on the markets. Women becoming a workforce doesnt take anything away from us except their ability to raise children 100% and thats not important when speaking about economics.

You do know that the east isnt ripping us? Its an investement

Adding, women becoming a workforce has much less downsides than bringing in outside workforce. Or do you like the Turks and Algerians in your country?

Not a whole lot, but the number is very rapidly growing. A demographic that was created in the early 70s (traditional catholics) is now in its third and fourth generations and they have a birth rate of around 7 children per women. Not even joking, it is the fastest growing demographic in the entire country and now makes up 10% of all practicing Catholics and almost 25 percent of vocations. All of these people hate the republic and are very monarchist.

So if they keep their TFR this high for another 3 generations, who knows.

The heir is widely liked. pic related, royal family

It is a problem when you already have sufficient male workforce, manpower, whatever. This of course isn't true because of demographic decline, but that is beyond the point.

Yeah, an investment in people with a spine so when our countries become caliphates they have the infrastructure to raise an army and come save us.

There are no labor shortages regardless of whether or not women work. Not when you have record high unemployment and record low labor force participation

Real economic reason you shouldn't want women to work is that it cuts number of taxpayers in half, which forces the government to stop with the social spending bullshit. They simply wouldn't have the money

How is that beyond the point? We need more workforce to compete globally if we want to keep our living standards. We need to pump up our birthrates or keep bringing in trained workforce from outside. Of course refugees or any else 3rd world parasites dont fill this hole.

That's pretty piss poor reasoning mate. If the women were in the kitchen and the maternity ward, i.e. where they belong, we would have a plenty large workforce. The fact that we 'need' turkroaches is a symptom of the problem not the cause.

There is a labor shortage in highly trained STEM degree jobs. We will always need more people to work so that we can pump their wages down and continue to invest and grow businesses

Russia is going to be Christian state with traditional anti salafi Islam enclaves in ten years. Anti abortion and anti gay regulations need time to have an effect on a whole country.

Apart from Ukraine, Belarus and Russia all eastern european women are mudsharks. Is it culture or genes, I wonder

Women can do the same jobs as roaches and men in general. Getting women to work outside grows businesses

Womens behaviour isnt genetic or deeply cultural. They act how men let them act.

Not if it limits their baby making, which it obviously does. Women are far more valuable to the economy as mothers than they are as workers.

Stay indoctrinated swedebro.

Having women work does not fill labor shortages in jobs they don't want to do

And fuck you for saying labor markets should be flooded to devalue wages. This line of thinking is the exact reason everything has gone to shit across the anglosphere

My dude

>Women's behaviour isn't genetic or cultural
Now hold on just a minute there, Twain

Please pray for us to save from commies and gypsies.

Working a job doesnt limit growing up a child too much if state helps mothers and gives them benefits and leaves as much as in Finland or Sweden

Boohoo cry me a river pinko. Its 2017 and even americans cant understand capitalism what is this. Wages should be pushed down from academic jobs if we can answer the demand with our native workers. Whats the problem there?

It obviously does or the birth rates wouldn't suck so much. And day care is a MUCH worse way to raise a child than an actual mother.

Further, if the mothers stayed home and had kids you'd have a bigger tax base, more workers, and a much smaller welfare burden.

Literally. Fuck. Feminists.

>Wasting state money and employers' resources is preferable to just having them be supported by their husbands
>Let's spend more money than we have to so that women can feel "free"
>Maternity leave is enough to properly raise a child

Okay Finland

I am pretty much 1488 but if a woman wants to work outside the law shouldnt limit her options. She should work a womans job out of her own will but the state shouldnt order her to stay home or make coffee in a office

Well I can agree that there should be certain positions (traditional women's jobs like school teacher, nurse, hairdresser) available, sure. Possibly for widows, infertile women who wanna feel useful, women whose men leave them and they're seeking a new one. Things like that I think are generally fine; they really are jobs better suited for women anyway.

But I don't think they should have access to the ENTIRE range of jobs in the market, and that a lower class man should at least be able to afford a mediocre apartment and enough food to take care of his wife and child.

When wages are lower than a flaccid Asian penis and the cost of living is on the rise, you wind up in a situation where both the man and the woman are working shitty jobs 9-5, possibly sharing their property with someone, and the last thing on their minds is having a child together.

Basically, wages go down in any market if the potential workforce is higher. This is why doctors make so much money, because obviously only very few people actually have the skills. Conversely, a McDodad's employee works minimum wage because literally a feral hobo can do their job.

When women are introduced to the greater workforce, the average wage goes down. Women started entering into the workforce en masse during the 50's and 60's, and since then, the average wage in Western Europe and the US (the average, mind you. In basic, entry-level jobs, I'd estimate the effect is even worse) has dropped by roughly $10,000.

And that ain't good.

Tell her she can't grow up to be a gay trans CEO, you bigot.