Dear meme magicians of Sup Forums

After Le Pen, we have another goal! Support the Brazilian Jair Bolsonaro to reach the presidency of Brazil in 2018! Praise kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwPBcR8p2Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=e9y3BWDWaEw
youtube.com/watch?v=u9MoX9hLUKw
youtube.com/watch?v=e_XElxmcJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=WV7OMbS5rEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Personally I think we should genocide the brazilian population and allow the Amazon to reclaim the whole country and preserve it for its wildlife.

gib piratini republic independence faggot

>Implying we won't have the entire amazon cut off completely by the time you manage to genocide all Brazilians

kek

nopppp. that also reminds me we need to retake uru... cisplatina!

Make Brazil slightly less horrible again!

Sorry dude

fucking die you leftist cancerous PT scum

Based Bolsonaro

No one cares about Brazil. I vote we meme the most pussified candidate in so Trump, Le Pen and New Britain can manhandle them into submission.

Fuck your country and fuck all Brazilians. You are scum.

Who?
Can I get a quick rundown?

Not a bad idea, white Europeans are going to need a place to migrate too as Islam grows.

>american
>opinion

basically a Brazilian Trump

Not even close.

I needs some sauce, video links with English subtitles, a run down on Brazilian politics, a basic gestalt. Can't meme without sauce...
Then I have a few cultural questions

I guess it's time for me to go on a hunt for videos with subtitles! Give me a few minutes

Thanks, sry to be lazy but I don't speaka a luck of Spanish or Portuguese to narrow down the field....

May kek bless us

youtube.com/watch?v=SwPBcR8p2Tw

Nah fuck Brazil

he is
>pro guns
>pro low taxes
>pro free market
>pro spanking for educate kids
>anti gay marriage
>anti racial/gender quotas
>anti human rights
>anti abortion
>anti gay indoctrination

Basically his platform is to turn Brazil into another South American military dictatorship

Closest thing we have to a modern Pinochet desu

youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8&t=14s

youtube.com/watch?v=e9y3BWDWaEw

youtube.com/watch?v=u9MoX9hLUKw

This is what I got so far with english subtitles. I'll try to look up for a few more things in the meantime.

I made subtitles of 2 videos
the fight with maria do rosario
youtube.com/watch?v=e_XElxmcJWs
rage against increasing taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=WV7OMbS5rEk

I feel sorrow for Brazilians who aren't pavement apes, spoke to a guy recently who I could just feel the pain he reserves for his nation.

Read up in him. He seems like our guy. Does he have remotely a chance though? Any polls out yet?

Bolsonaro might want that but we all know that if he reaches presidency, he's not going to do that. The problem with Bolsonaro is that he kind of overreacts when talking, so this military dictactorship thing is way too overrated

/ourguy/

I agree.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SwPBcR8p2Tw
You must be some fucking leftist moron who is voting for Lula after the PT turned this country upside down into a clusterfuck... Do me a favor and move to Acre.

He will never make it son, forget.
He a joke candidate who would get 1% a 2 % max votes.

You wont agree with me, but a business man like sp mayor joao doria is our best real available option.

Checked

If he takes back all the mexicans then sure.

cheirinho de justus?

Go away. VHS is your place, not here.