>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar20
>SAA liberates all points in Jobar
>Head of White Helmets’ office in Daraa sent to land of 72 virgins after his car was struck by a thermal missile
>Russia to set up military base in Afrin, train YPG forces there
>(((Le Happy Merchant))) minister threatens to destroy Syrian air defence systems
>SAA liberates more territory north of Palmyra
>HUNDREDS OF TERRORISTS LEAVE HOMS’ AL-WAER AREA
>Rebel offensive in west Daraa fails as ISIL regains initiative
>SDF preparing to storm Raqqa
>2500+ ex british soldiers jailed for crimes, sexual offences
>France will cooperate with RU for preparing Syrian peace talks in Geneva
>Houthi MISSILE HIT KING SALMAN AIRBASE NEAR SAUDI CAPITAL
>SAA establishes fire control over DEIR HAFER

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ara.tv/gbfbb
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/843844595960098817
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8prwbWLa7f0
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-set-military-base-kurdish-controlled-area-northern-syria-photos/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ypg-exclusive-idUSKBN16R1QS
russia-insider.com/en/politics/un-envoy-putin-told-israel-its-game-syria-over/ri19268?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/THE_47th/status/810179376239276040
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/843861859010854912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for smaller Kikestan

VIDEO: #Syria TV reporter gets fact-checked live on air during #Damascus battle ara.tv/gbfbb

>twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/843844595960098817

HAHAHAHAHAHA ASS*DISTS BTFO AS USUAL

>EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL I S-SWEAR

LMAO WHY EVEN TRY?

maghrebi is srsly delusional person , gains get reversed which was addmitted by pro rebel media , but he continues with his delusions

sad individual .

if maghrebi wasnt retarded enough and was able to take look at pro rebel media ,he would understand that rebels got buttraped again... sad really sad fella

highly retraded person

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 || youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ || youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Thats kinda long story.
Yeah Ukraine needs Donbass resources and pretty much cant function without them, so they were trading with the "pro russian terrorists".

But bunch of ukrainean radicals began to block the railroad because "Pro russians kill us and you pay them for their coal"
Ukraine began to lose shittons of money and got into (another) resource crisis.

Ukrainean police and riot police tried to attack radicals to renew the trading but they resisted and claimed "If you will attack ukraineans Poroshenko, we will launch one more revolt in Kiev"

Rebel republics said that if Poroshenko will not lift the blockade they will annex all the resource sites and factories on rebel held lands (previously they were still sending money to Ukraine)
Poroshenko did nothing and factories got annexed.

Later Poroshenko agreed to set up a blockade officially (because he couldn't remove it), and they continued to lose tons of money.

But now Ukraine was about to recieve another loan from IMF but they refused to give a loan because Ukraine is losing too much money.

And like yesterday Poroshenko said that those are maintaining blockade of the rebels are enemies of the Ukraine and hurting Ukraine alot.

Something like that, clownfest as it is.

here we go:

Jihadist causalities in Damascus so far:
- 42~ Nusra (HTS)
- 20 Ahrar Sham
- 15 Faylaq Al Rahman (FSA)
- 6 Jaish Islam

- 10~ Unknown groups

rebels like dying

those who are maintaining*

TOP TROLL

"OK, after failed Al-Qaeda resuscitation attempt Syrian Army can once again continue with autopsy and burial of the decaying corpse #Damascus"

t. Abdul al-Parisi

rebel corpses polluting streetsa of Damascus

This was posted in the threads yesterday and I think it's a quite good explanation on how the war begun.
youtube.com/watch?v=8prwbWLa7f0

And yes, the guy looks like a douche.

>t. kraut al cucki

>"If you will attack ukraineans Poroshenko, we will launch one more revolt in Kiev"
>literally Arab spring
>europe edition
What have we done

>resuscitation
That's a big word

>this butthurt
H-how? You aren't even losing that bad yet you are butthurt-posting like a maniac

Lithuania & magrebi, my grubby, my dirty little friend...

you were bamboozled. it is not the same picture. the pictures were taken at different times

t. not a kraut

Wew. I thought Valtzman hardlined about taking the eastern regions back a year or 2 ago? Why does he sound so cucky this time around?

For you.

Yeah, he is pretty sad. I had more respect for Countrysidecuck, cause he at least could debate.

>t. hewal

>t. fingol

>>Russia to set up military base in Afrin, train YPG forces there

I thought YPG are proxy-US bad guys. Wtf is going on?

I'm not sure,maghrebi started out a lot more nuanced.
Some of these """"rebel"""" shills start of alright but they somehow 'break' after a while and turn to shitposting
Countrycuck went absolutely insane near the end

Met with reality?

Because if Ukraine will not receive this IMF loan, they won't be able to pay for previous loans.
So basically, "Do whatever it takes but get this loan even if it involves saying that ukrainian radicals are bad guys and pro russian militias are good"

didn't ottoman start out much less aggressive, or is my memory tricking me?

Yeah, I noticed it too. I guess the problem here is amount of ass beatings rebels recieved over the past two years. Shills just can`t cope with it and at some point simply break.

This. They knew they were sperging out trying to open the corridor and didn't use this to their advantage. There's a thousand things they could've done to use this to advantage.

Thank you liberator.
Threatening another uprising in Ukraine?
Who is really served by that? No one in power i think. Unless those militias want to run things directly from Kiev without Poroshenko and his clan. Such a move will only drag Ukraine down further into the shitter and may lead to a bigger civil war. How long until the militias do something really stupid?

countryside called me a nigger once.

in the space of a few hours I caused his mind to melt. I still feel a bit bad.

My recollection of early-onur is a bit vague,but near the end he was unironically shilling for isis kek

and just throwing insults around like a madman. I think that wasn't the case in the early-onur era, but I might be wrong, it has been a while now.

good morning!

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-set-military-base-kurdish-controlled-area-northern-syria-photos/
Some footage n almasdar article about Afrin base.

More insurance against Erdogan's dreams perhaps?

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ypg-exclusive-idUSKBN16R1QS

YPG looking to push their manpower to 100,000 by the end of 2017

Gypsy, or Refugee?

>maghrebi
who?

FSA rebels launched an assault and opened a new front inside damascus opening a new front

Syrian forces were scrambling to defend frontlines near the heart of Damascus on Sunday after a surprise offensive by opposition groups.

Shelling and sniper fire echoed across the Syrian capital as rebels and jihadists attacked regime positions in the Jobar neighbourhood, just 2km north-east of the Old City walls.

do you have this in different resolution?I can't read anything!

Unreadable.

>17:57
>morning

UN Envoy: "#Putin Told #Israel That Its Game in #Syria Is Over"

UN Envoy: "#Putin Told #Israel That Its Game in #Syria Is Over"

Russia has sent a clear message to Israel that the rules of the game have changed in Syria and its freedom to act in Syrian skies is over, Syria’s ambassador to the United Nations said on Sunday night.

“Putin sent a clear message,” said Bashar Jaafari, speaking on Syrian television. “The fact is that the Israeli ambassador [to Russia] was summoned for a conversation only a day after he submitted his credentials [to the Russian Foreign Ministry last Thursday], and was told categorically that this game is over.”

Putin gave Syrians green light to use AA against israeli planes . Thats why this incident happend few days ago ,when syrian AA targeted israeli jets and when syrian AA targeted drone

Russian AA vs Isreali planes when ?

russia-insider.com/en/politics/un-envoy-putin-told-israel-its-game-syria-over/ri19268?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Early on he was an incessant sperg, but not nearly as wild as he got by the end.

it's good morning when you first come in the thread! hahaha since we spend hours together!

All the radicals are being controlled through local Fsb named SBU. American CIA controls SBU: there is a floor at SBU HQ occupied by SBU agents and American flag was lifted at SBU HQ in days of maidan. Thus they will do nothing until Langley tells them.
But you should never underestimate stupidness of Khohols and their inability to cooperate with each other in hierarchical way. Just look at the fact that these guys couldn't arrange their own country during 800 years of existence. And as we say in Russia 1 khohol is a partisan, 2 khohols - partisan squad with a traitor.

nah, he came here from Sup Forums after the su 24 got shot down, he toned down a bit towards the end

Fake. This picture was taken in seine-saint-denis in France.

This to me was the most funny shitposters convo I witnessed while I was baking...

Remember when I've answered a Syrianbro to "What is Israel trying to do with my country" with "Trying to see how far they can push Souria, until Russian diplomatical intervention"?
Poof.

>Threatening another uprising in Ukraine
Some deluded ukrainean radicals stil think that Maidan revolution was done by "simple ukraineans" and US totally did not infest shit tons of money to make it happen. And Nuland with Maccein got there by an accident.
They obviously cant repeat it and if they will try Ukraine will give order to beat the shit out of them and their overseers will not notice it.

But because of the poor economic situation and an ongoing civil war they still possess some danger and attacking radicals can cause "anger of the people"
>How long until the militias do something really stupid?
They are doing retarded things on daily basis. Like attacking russian banks for example and in ukrainean realities keeping money in russian banks is 100% safer than keeping money in ukrainean ones, not to mention that russian banks pay alot of money to Ukraine to stay there

Like every second thing their radicals are doing are hurting Ukraine even more.

Still pretty fucking comfy if you ask me

KET.

Who else will Assad bury? Who is next on his list?

Ah, the times when /sg/ was drowning in Turks and was nearly unreadable because of that.

>infest
invest* kek

can some kind user update the maps in the op

the k*rds in the northwest are somewhat cooperative with the syrian government which is understandable given their geographical circumstances

the k*rds in the northeast however are US proxies

pic somewhat related

If I'll be back before next bread I'll do it.
Feel free to give me (You)s with maps included in pic, so I can check it the easy way later. Laterz.

Holy shit. I hope Trump doesn't go anti russia now and holds his nerve. If Trump does what i think he will do, and stays out of it. Israel is fucked.

THEY'RE TRYING TO BAIT RUSSIA FOR S-400 LAUNCH

THEY WANT RADAR AND MISSLE SIGNATURES

PUTIN PLS DINT FALL FOR IT

THIS IS BAIT
>THIS IS BAIT
THIS IS BAIT
>THIS IS BAIT

>still believing in Trump

I will update the OP lads

Probably works like this: They start out as well-meaning idiots who get their information from western MSM, the whole Assad is literally Hitler stick.
Once they come to these threads and see themselves confronted with evidence that the opposition forces are largely a lot worse than the government, they become more ideological because of their biases and enter full-on shitposting mode.

Watching Aleppo fall was like watching the deconstruction of Countryside General

Fixing. Gimme a few. Exporting is a prob.

this is the doing of donald J trump

kek
>implying that russia would help ass*d against the jews

14 years agothe US Air Force began dropping bombs across Iraq

Yes, this certainly is a big part of this phenomena.

twitter.com/THE_47th/status/810179376239276040

what is this cuckery

>Not believing in Trump

the "was the revolution always Islamist, or did it become so later on" question will come to an end

*will never come to an end

Oh, this cartoon again. I like how armed islamist just happened to be the one standing. It`s not like islamists literally killed off the moderates and keep doing so today.

Hohols also thought that Putin would not dare to take Crimea

taking Crimea from weak ennemy is different from declaring war to your ally because of one of your pupets

They won't. Buk/Tor will be enough to swat the antichrists.

To be fair Syria is a very important puppet and the eternal Jew has been pretty uppity

jews are not russias true allies , if they were they wouldnt be disrupting russian efforts in Syria.

Russia and Isreal are not enemies ,but neither are allies.

>declaring war to your ally because of one of your pupets
We do not care about asad actually. if kike intervene in this shit is a threat to the entire company in Syria and the threat to the lives of our people. If they were really worried about the Hazball, it would be worthwhile to start talking to us about this shit. In fact, they just slap weighed Iranians at every opportunity.

Russian MoD or Ivan replied on our latest sacvenger hunt?

JUST FUCK MY REVOLUTION UP!

W E W L A D !
E
W
L
A
D
!

So ISIS released a video about brainwashing children from Raqqa province

Something interested

pic related is an ISIS foreign fighter from France, and with him are 9! of his kids (all his)

Whats going to happen to these kids when Raqqa falls?

pic related

Back to France of course to leech gibsmedats

>To be fair Syria is a very important puppet
for business, not for war.
putin can give up on ass*d in exchange of promises of economical treaties (what russia needs)

putin is israel's ally, not admitting it won't make it false.
also, putin doesn't give a fuck about israeli attacks against the regime.
putin helps assad because he's a puppet, if israel promises russia to help it economicaly (treaties, end of sanctions, etc) in exchange of ass*d's head, putin wouldn't hesitate a single second.
also, israel only indirectly backs the ypg, not the fsa (even if some fighters were welcomed in its hospitals)

read this

>also, putin doesn't give a fuck about israeli attacks against the regime

in DeZ they used kids as suicide bombers... I would expect them doing the same with the majority of them

Also something interesting

#BREAKING| #ISIS announce their intention to launch a TV channel called "Al-Bayan" in a video "Orwa Al-Din" from the State of Raqqa

Pretty bad timing, but 24/7 ISIS reporting coming soon i guess

>OP fucked up the formatting and this didn't get highlighted by my filter

what am i paying you for?

an awful lot of Russians in here...

BREAKING: @mod_russia has no plans to create new bases in #Syria - Sputnik

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/843861859010854912

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BIJI BIJI YPGs SPREADING FAKE NEWS BECAUSE THEY FEAR A TURKISH OPERATION

>Putin is standing next to some jews
>RUSSIA AND ISRAEL ARE ALLIED
You are strawmanning as never before.

I threw away the last panel. Should be readable now.

Oh, so you are Turkdiaspora. Sorry for trying to take you seriously, lol.