Is (((Liberalism))) a social construct or is it genetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
twitter.com/Ethelmonster/status/843063315865767936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably both, like all mental illnesses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
Fucking DNA all patriarchal and shiet

If. You. Have. Too. Many. Chromosomes. You. Start. Talking. Like. This. DOWN. SYNDROME. Many. Such. Cases.

>what is the Y chromosome

What the fuck is up with all these retards suddenly refusing to believe actually established science and believing in shit like the flat earth theory or that sex is not defined by the DNA?
Did they get so triggered by people not wanting to go along with their global warming scam that they somehow got lost in their parody of "science-rejection"?

I also have autism.

X
Y

TPBP

i am old enough to remember when leftists attacked people for not being "pro-science"

I think people are and were always just incredibly dumb but now nobody is ashamed of being dumb anymore and you can't publicly shame people for that as easily.
Now they 'feel' right on top of their ignorance.

>many such cases

Kek.
There are still good swedes.

>no part of dna that defines male and female
>genitals just grow at random

Liberals clearly never heard of X and Y chromosomes

Lefties were never fans of science.

Their problem was just that their religion, which they mask as political ideology, was lacking some kind of higher authority. They didn't have a god hand down the commandments to them so they needed something else that cannot be easily challenged.

Since intellectualism is highly valued in our societies, they just went for that. But from day 1 on, they made sure that it was still them dictating the rules and science only being the fake authority that was there to confirm them. If a scientist disagreed with them, he just had his career destroyed.

Openly refusing to accept proven scientific facts is quite a different thing than trying to ideologically influence ongoing research though. I think they are just finally losing it.

You're ok Sven, anti Islam rebellion soon

>"You can't support global warming while ignoring chromosomes."

This kills the liberal. Now someone make it a flashy meme image

can't find that particular tweet

did she delete it?

They don't support global warming anymore. That one suffered the same fate as global cooling, since all their predictions refused to turn real.

They only support "climate change" now because that one is non-specific enough that absolutely every natural phenomenon can be assigned to it.

Kek, why don't you tweet her and ask?

I will just link her this thread instead :^)

The Dalai Llama is a fag

S-Rank post.

it's a mental disorder

Topkek!

There. Is. Part. Of. The. DNA. That. Define. Male. And. Female

This is call the presence or not of a Y chromosome

I know. I support one China policy.

holy fuck dude, this bitch has like 200 posts on that date. fucking insane, how is that even possible

twitter.com/Ethelmonster/status/843063315865767936

What is a "singular aspect" of DNA?

By the way, this "argument" is like saying that since cathedrals and day care centers are both made out of stone bricks that they're the same thing.

Either way, forcing science on them lays the burden of proof on them

yea, lol I gave up after scrolling down for 3 minutes.

Leftists through history have pretty much been complete psychopaths.

That's a troll. Must be.

Nice flag

Nice fag

dude this bitch has made literally L I T E R A L L Y, and not in the meme sense hundreds of posts between today and saturday

if it's a troll, it's really really dedicated

Because they don't do anything else all day long.
Used to be that normies would go out with their friends or spend hours talking on the phone, now they just shitpost on social media all day long.
They are psychologically addicted to the upvotes.