Tfw the whole nordic, along with all protestantism found in mainland europe exists because of Sweden

>Tfw the whole nordic, along with all protestantism found in mainland europe exists because of Sweden
How's it feel, catholishits?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that protestants can't participate in crusades, much less shout Deus Vult. Heretics.

>Monkey education

You can't, you fucking idiot.

Thank you Sweden!

Why would anyone want to be a christard

>WE

Swedish history:

> heathens (vikings)
> heretics (Protestants)
> cucks (current swedes)

You have got a lot to be proud of, Swedes

>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids
>Stop being vikings
>Fight Denmark for independent controll of Sweden proper and Russia for controll of Finland
>Eventually win both of those, take controll of most of the baltic, and rise as a great power
>Win 30 years war
>Create the caroleans, one of the best armies in history
>Lose great power status along with continually more and more land, but being adaptable, switch to making huge scientific discoveries and inventions instead
Indeed

Hussitism and lutheranism very well know the concept of a holy christian war.

And now your daughters are getting raped by somalians daily and there is nothing you can do because your own government is covering it up and throwing people protesting against it into prison.
>YES

Was it worth all that trouble, knowing this is a thing?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html

>>Lose great power status along with continually more and more land, but being adaptable, switch to taking Tyrone's BBC up your ass

Fixed

Ta livet av dig, jävla muppjävel som dyrkar en magisk sandneger i rymden. Du är en skam.

Vikingar var slavägare och våldtäktsmän som offrade levande människor och mördade massvis med oskyldiga civila, jävlar vad ärorikt.

De protestantiska karolinerna är de äkta förebilderna

/thread

>that disgusting blue spot
REMOVE BOZGOR !!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The more protestant your country is the more cucked your country is.

>Really makes you think.

France, Belgium and Austria are the most cucked countries in Europe

Used to be true until the current satanic 'pope' was elected.

Reason #672 why Sweden is literally Satan.

Following an SJW peadophile makes you not cucked?
>Why is Poland Catholic? Orthodox makes more sense

How can Catholics stand being heretics?

>Tibetan Buddhism

intredasting

tibetan buddhism in russia?

What's that small protestant enclave in Hungary?

Also I have serious issues remembering anything that would explain buddhits just above the caucasus.

You need to update that map. Most protestants are atheists now which is essentially the same as being protestant just more honest than protestants larping as christians.
Netherlands has more Catholics than Protestants now.

So what is so great about Sweden? Everybody worships the state, monolithic media without pluralism, I suppose there's cartel economy with big firms being subsidized by the state and new firms have to join trade/industry chambers by force. Add to that terrible morals and blind trust in the state which is trying to destroy Swedes

I should ask - how do you feel? Do you have any brains left in your dumb swedish heads?

>most cucked nations are majority protestant

made me think
what is it about Protestantism that turns people into lunatics?

Some tatar clans adopted buddhism instead of islam.

That's true, but I didn't expect it to be big enough to be a majority (I assume the map shows which is the majority in which places)

It's called Kalmykia

Like being betrayed

Protestantism teaches us that your own perception of religion s more important than the church, regardless of how degenerate you are. Basically it lacks a firm moral consensus which allows the inherent degeneracy of humanity to influence the church in a harmful manner.
At least with Catholicism we can hold the Pope responsible whereas nobody holds any real responsibility in Protestantism.

>muslim loving catholic church
>crusade
Top zoz

>400 years ago
>gib benefits to lazy mediterraneans

>today
>gib benefits to lazy mediterraneans

Time for Breitenfeld 2.0.

Look up sedevacantism, fatso.

lol the crusades were fucking autistic
The Teutonic Knights massacred white pagan Balts for no reason
all they did were fail or kill other Europeans
stop being so delusional

Nice try, Muhammad.

>oh wow he disproved me...shit
>he's a Muslim xD
fuck off loser

Protestantism created many useless conflicts and divided our people. We all need to return to the true Catholic church.

ORTHODOXUS AETERNUM EST

Recovering Catholic here. Pretty sure the pope won't be leading Crusade 2.0 anyway.

all protestantism ... exists because of Sweden

Sven, save your country before we infected with your virus.

>true
cancerous to Europe? that's true??

You left the church because of the pope?

this

No, I left because organized religion in general is bullshit.

Protestantism made Western civilization. It brought work ehtic, literacy, nation statehood...if it wasnt for it Europe would be on the level of Brazil. Thanks Luther! Too bad all euro prots are not christian at all today and are almost entirely cucked.

oy shut up

>That green spot in the middle of Russia
Such a fucking meme. This region is like 70% tatar, 5% of which are actual Muslims(with prayers and stuff). And they used the same color for the actual Jihadists who behead people on a daily basis. .

That's a load of shit, though. Sweden and Germany are far more cucked than France.

The Crusades lasted 196 years, from 1095 to 1291.

Protestant Reformation 1517.

Fucking monkeytard.

>Sweden and Germany are far more cucked than France.

not true at all. France is the most cucked euro state by far even mroe than sweden, more muslims aslo and more divorces.

we should shit on france more often

>The amount of germans that died in the Thirty Years' War
>The amount of soldiers that died of disease

Holy fuck

>Thirty Years' War

its really fucking horrific how much people died during that time. WW1 and 2 were childsplay compared to it.

Irreligion in Europe

>France has been traditionally laicist since the French Revolution.

>Today the country is 25% to 32% is Irreligion.

>The remaining population is made up evenly of both Christians and people who believe in a god or some form of spiritual life force, but aren't involved in organized religion.

>French society is still secular overall.

Brazil > Protestestantistanians

Why protestants are richer than catholics?

cuz catholics life the ascetic life dude

>Lithuania is catholic
Really? Shit. Didn't know that.
Why are the other 2 cuties protestant then?

Why not? Pope acting all gay and kissing black men's feet is just a legit reason to leave church as priest in Stockholm marrying gay Muslim couple.

If there is anything I can be thankful to Sweden for it's that Catholicism isn't majority religion here.

They have 22.2% Protestants.

Im betting most people dont know this, but the majority of the religious korean population is actually christian.

>117488217
last step: give all you've achieved to Muslims.
pathetic.

Nobody is going to be participating in any crusades. Just be happy if you can keep Europe at the current level of Islamification and that things won't get worse.

Protestant will be send to hell with the Jews, the Muslims and the Orthodox

not the orthodox

>muh oneTrueApostoliTM church

bad argument

I remember having read somewhere that 1/4 of russian tatars have converted to orthodox christianity. Is that true, Ivan?

R A R E
A
R
E

Idk about that. We're not big on religion. Extremely small amount of people goes to churches. They can light a candle is their relative is sick, or put an icon in their car, that's it for the most people. You can belive whatever you want(even Sphagetti Monster), just keep it to yourself.

Pretty much like anywhere else. I guess mongoloid muslims are fine tho, even their birth rate is lower than native russian. Isnt it the northern caucasians that are the problem? Extremely religious and hostile towards russians.

Dude, tatars are not mongols. Some of them look whiter than avarage french or med for example.
Yes. All that green that you see an the border with Georgia. Especially Chechnya.

Mongoloid doesnt mean they cant be white tho. There are f.ex. white turkic people too in central asia.

I rember when we killed 1/3rd of poland?
I rember.

>Abbandon the more difficult aspects of faith
>Still seek god as a reason to slaughter innocent people
How German is that...

CoE is not protestant
stop lumping us in wth Lutherans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jokes on you, Sven. Youre the one getting slowly exterminated as we speak.

Can we stop with this Sven?
Pic related

Good thing our save has a good chance of gaining a nice foothold, bigger then Geert's

>Believing into a literal copypasta religion

Must have missed when Sweden invaded us, Anglicanism is best described as "not Catholic" more than Protestant

I had stronger boners too when I was younger.
It's only going downhill from now, like Sweden.

It allowed us to get some money for our state and get somewhere, thank you.

Godspeed and Shadilay to Åkesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA

F

We had a crusade against Papist scum, it's you papal slaves that are unable to have any free thoughts of your own, thus unable to actually partake in a Crusade.

A mosquito is not wealthy simply because it's buzzing in a mansion and has made its nest there.

They're not Tatars in the usual sense of the term, but proper Mongols, who applied for asylum to the Tsaritsa when their feuding back in China went wrong.

Based Jan Hus.

>Too bad all euro prots are not christian at all today and are almost entirely cucked.
>Too bad
Typical idiotic slav not seeing that protestantism encourages deviation which naturally destroys morality and creates degeneracy. You are just throwing a shit fit because we have one bad Pope to soften the churches image after a scandal. It's like saying that the entire government should be scrapped because your candidate lost. Catholicism is going to get better. Protestantism cant.

ameriprots are going pretty strong and bitchslap muslims far more than catholics.

noone mentions that catholic nations of spain and france are divorce ridden shitholes and that south italy is on the level of somalia with organized crime and low hygiene even for croatian standards.

Godspeed, Eíreanon

Crusades

>ameriprots
*cuckservative sheep
>spain and france
see Those countries are genuine shitholes with fucked up politicians and filled with atheists. If they were protestant then they wouldn't even exist right now.

>We won the 30 years war
>Ignores that you were getting raped until France intervened

>Those countries are genuine shitholes with fucked up politicians and filled with atheists

yes they are. Spain and France especially is a shithole. Atheism and humanism started in 100% catholic France, with it started Enlightement while German Protestants were keepin it real.

Wtf are you on about? It started in Germany.

buy yourself a pie and go celebrate