Why is asian racemixing not accepted?

Why is asian racemixing not accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to hug her :3

because the sons are 99% of the time extreme betas with identity issues

Because /r/asianmasculinity and /r/hapas love to cherrypick and blame their own personal problems on external forces.

There'll be a bong poster here very shortly that'll leave 100+ replies, I guarranttee you

Hispanics are a mistake

Because it will make your son's penis smaller.

It combines the worst parts of both the white and Asian race. You're breeding something worse than both parents. That is an absolute net loss for humanities' genes.

Why is it wrong?

Daddy why do white supremacists want to kill me :( ?

Kys racist

I really wish the italians and the greeks would remove you from the mediterranean

Because the majority grow up to have very obvious chink eyes.

yes indeed Muslims were

This are the parents

The infamous kiddy fiddler. Kill yourself, faggot!

they got nothing on us

Poor girl, she'll grow up to be an indentityless whore with mud babies.

Kill yourself, pedo!

>with mud babies
that sounds worse than mud butt

>Why is asian racemixing not accepted?
>Elliot Rodger

Most Asian country's hate foreigners just like a lot of Americans hate Muslims.

Yes they do you fucking moor

No they don't, aquafresh

my sister is dating a white guy who rides crotch rockets and listens to metal music, she even rides on the back with him now, my parents don't even give a shit. hes a white trash idiot who works landscaping with his dad and my sister is a 4.2 gpa student. she never shuts the fuck up about him. he always trys doing shit with me and i just tell him to fuck off. last week he tried taking me to logan and i told him to fuck off, day later he tried renting some game for the ps4 to play with me, but again i told him to fuck off. he just doesn't get it.

I'm Asian and White, and I'm not a beta cuck, Nor am I leftist scum.

Wrong. I'm white and Asian and I look majority white. My eyes aren't chinkish at all.

you grew up with a sister and you still don't know how women think

pretty funny

pedo
Classic case of fetal alcohol syndrome
/T_D is the other way

Your picture is sideways. So much for asian intelligence.

no, i just follow muhamad's teachings, you're just a racyss bigot

sounds like hes a pretty decent guy and is trying to be your friend

I don't know I don't have a prob with it.

Sounds like youre 12

yeah but you're pretty ugly.

and someday he will have an angry manlet son just like you. have some sympathy, user.

Most hapa are beautiful

She is ultrahot
Any nudes op?

I mean yeah. I'm not fucking beautiful. But at least I'm intelligent enough in politics.

I don't think you can really commit to racemixing while being overtly racist, the result tends to be

hot lead

> pretty decent guy
> white

Never happened

2 words: Elliot Rodger.

It's sad because White-Asian girls are a masterrace on their own, as feminine and cute as a people can get; on the other hand the boys are beta Eliot tier

RICED

they don't look white at all

It is accepted.

The only people who care are jealous white women, Asian men and faggots from Sup Forums.

Wouldnt consider myself a 'White Nationalist' seeing as whites are not immune to degeneracy in every form. I am extremely opposed to race mixing with any non-white aside from east asians. Ive 2 younger sisters and I argue all the time with them about race bollocks, we live in a very 'multicultural' (nigger and paki infested) area and constantly call me racist etc etc, but they are somewhat baffled when I say whites first but if it's ever going to be a non-white, go for an asian.

Looks wise they can pass for being white-ish - shit they are more paler than whites in Med countries. Also higher average IQ than whites. They also hold very strong values from what I can tell.

Most east Asians I know are redpilled as fuck too. Within a few generations I'm sure you wouldnt be able to tell if Person X had an east Asian grandparent.

And gosh darn it, people like you!

This is how they look now

faggot alert

Yeah. My family , on both sides , is pretty redpilled. Even though most Asians in my area are Bluepilled faghots.

Still hot

Because you're a beta race-mixer. Either you're a race-mixer and is fine with white women fucking niggers, while mixing with asians yourself or you're an alpha who is against race-mixing of all kind. You can't have the cake and eat it.

It creates mentally unstable hapas (e.g. EurasianTiger)

This is a child, Paco. I know it's hard to understand since Mexican goblins are 4'10 fully grown.

dubs
/thread

>intelligent enough in politics.

>not leftist

Well whoop-dee-fuckin-doo, Hopalong Cheng. I do believe you got another think coming

Because you're not only destroying your own lineage, but you're destroying someone else's as well.

If you complain about black men procreating with white women and then go and procreate with an Asian woman, you are a fucking hypocrite.

No
3'9 fully developed

This has to be bait, but if not....

Youre sister's bf sounds chill and you sound like the typical Asian beta orbiter autistically screeching online about people having fun. For fucks sake, he could even tell that you're retardedly pissed at him and tries winning you over. Faggot.

pretty sure that is how you make a Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ

Name please?

The secretary of Defence in Russia is a Hapa, part Tuvan, Part Russian.

Your sisters boyfriend sounds like a nice guy that is serious about his relationship with your sister and just wants to be friendly with you.

You're such a massive fucking faggot.

black and white is best

look pretty beta to me senpai

this

hapa here; can confirm
white betas shouldn't procreate PERIOD

blacked asians area the hotest hting ever

Is it okay to race mix with a harfu so the child becomes 75% White and 25% Asian? It should balance out the supreme gentleman genes, no? We need to figure out the perfect mixture Sup Forums

mixing with niggers makes ugly offspring. So that ugly offspring has to procreate with a white women to Water down the "Blackness"

Hence I said majority, exceptions do not make the rule.

>sisters bf trying to be nice when he could be taking your lunch money
>lashes out at sisters bf for no reason

You're being an ass. He's not trying to be your stepfather idiot. Give yourself a slap for Sup Forums.

3/4 white and 1/4 Asian creates people who look full white.

Are you still butthurt about being two times 2nd in the world cup , or about being born in a totally irrelevant country
>Reconquista
>Actually THE country that wasn't utterly destroyed and bathed in shame in the crusade.

Literally a country that got demolish by the TURKISH VOTE

:V

Oh God, I'm not a degenerate but they make it so difficult.

YAY ALANDS FLAG IS BACK :DDD

THANK YOU HIRO

fyck again until you have a daughter then, simple

These threads are interesting until the nut-jobs jump in.

CHING CHONG CHANG CHING

fuck you hes an asshole who pretends to be nice to me becuase hes fucking my sister. all you white assholes are the same. Why do you have to go after Asian girls? why can't you just stick to your own.

Naomi & Lisa, they're twins.
They're americans, but fled to korea after some white supremacist attacked them in Charleston, SC.

it's all fun and games until she pops out the next elliot rodger

>autistic rage dot empeg

You're in America now, Chang. All your women belong to us.

Sadly for you, Mexlets are probably still getting more than you cuse they're not heightcucks

Not all Whites are trailer park trash. You're just a butthurt beta male.

how can you be against this?

Thanks senpai.

I Guess that Asian intelligence didn't end up spreading to you.

It's my last resort if the West dies. Move to Japan and try to find someone who meets my standards.

Looks Finnish desu.

>Prime
>Inbred
>Mexican
>Pussy

who are the least chink eyed asians?

it's just the eyes that give away the mixed ness.

Pure blooded Asian here.
Stop taking our women just because you screwed yours up.

why dont you slant eyed motherfuckers go back where you came from? All this yellow fever is not helping the 60% situation.

Or this?

dude was decent looking

IDK what the fuck his problem was

Your sister is kinda flat. You should be grateful that there are people willing to fuck 'her'.