Raping white women

How come white people are unable to defend their women. Black men just seem to have their way with white women with zero repercussions.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/604vr8/white_sexpats_responsible_for_13rd_of_the_rapes/?st=j0ics18z&sh=988c8d3f
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/street-pick-up-guru-faces-4611380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well black women are disgusting, why would we rape them?

The wealthiest blacks commit more crime than the poorest whites.

The black crime problem is genetic, not hereditary.

The deceptive conditioning done by the delusional superiority ego complex based in a paradigmn of domination and control mplemented and to this day carried out to decieve the divine feminine creating racism alongside oppression stemming from racists of white males

Yeah, we don't rape black women because their men defend them so well. That's what it is. Yeah.

No, goyim. White men rape black women a lot. Black women just don't report because nobody will do anything to help them. The good ol boy network, and white, male privilege are too embedded in out society.

Every day this same thread.

How about white men raping asian women?

In Seoul, South Korea, white men make up 0.1% of the population yet are responsible for a third of the rapes.

That number is way to low for all the refugee rape

>hurr look at all this rape happening there so you should forget about the rape happening here
jesus, user

You got a source on that?
I tried googleing, and nothing.

I don't believe that for a second.

Feminazis

Of course you found nothing on it. White sexpats are heavily protected by cucked asian governments and they like to keep this shit under wraps.

Found it for you:
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/604vr8/white_sexpats_responsible_for_13rd_of_the_rapes/?st=j0ics18z&sh=988c8d3f

Nigger women are too disgusting to rape.

fpbp, i find nothing attractive about black women

>Your source is an Asian Identity reddit thread.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Because white women are strong and independent and don't need no man in her life!...

Until they're on the ground having their head smashed in whilst a fully erect black cock is pounding her from behind.

fpbp

>How come white people are unable to defend their women
The cucks decided to let women be in power and have choices in life (aka voting rights and female liberation). White men no longer have any control over their women legally, therefore no incentive to defend them.
>Black men just seem to have their way with white women with zero repercussions
Prisons exist

That statistic is trash. Look, we have lots of evidence that blacks commit more crime.

>implying asian MSM would ever report it

There's literally an entire group of people who come to asia to prey on asian women

Here's a guy giving a seminar to a class of white men on how to rape asian women:
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/street-pick-up-guru-faces-4611380

>y-you're overreacting
imagine if this was a class of black men being taught how to rape white women, how would you feel then?

>Here's a guy giving a seminar to a class of white men on how to rape asian women:
PUA is about manipulating them in order to get their legs spread for you not raping them.
>imagine if this was a class of black men being taught how to rape white women, how would you feel then?
Okay go rape all the white women then i don't fucking care.

they dindu nuffin

Yeah, that video is fucked up.
I don't think it is evidence to your third of all rape claims though.

Without evidence, you're just going by feels and hearsay.

Because of women in politics emasculating everything about our society, and this cancer known as feminism.

Also, if memory serves correct, I believe that dude was banned from visiting after that video circulated.

ahmed you serious ??

thi is fucking julien from RSD who uses clown game to get bitches into bed (and it works)

that shit was years ago where he showed some beta cucks that you can get away with anything if you are exotic loking to the locals

also why the fuck are ou reading mainstream media news and then spreading their shit you omega cuck !?

Nobody wants to fuck niggers exept other niggers, that's why their women are safe from white rape.

>clown game

elaborate pls, my pua lingo is sloppy

Well clearly the white people are racist for not raping blacks.

Whites don't think in terms of racial solidarity, they see shitskins infesting all areas of our society and think there is no problem there

So the constant predations upon us by the non-whites is accepted as a normal consequence of "diversity"
After all, we can't have segregation now can we.

Relentless propaganda aimed at the most gullible is also 100% good according to liberals.

They were coalburners who changed their minds.

this desu

That's because every black women would praise lawdy the white man took them forcibly.

This! Who in their right mind would willingly rape a black woman? The very thought is sickening.