What are some Sup Forums books

What are some Sup Forums books

I got this cuz someone said it was redpilled and I'm greatly enjoying it and almost done but I don't really see any redpill shit in it, just very repetitive chapters about people getting blown up by artillery (his prose is nice enough to make it interesting).

Has anyone read his other stuff like his scifi shit? That seems extremely redpill/proto-ronpaul kinda shit.

I kinda want to get some but ficiton books are generally really faggy.
I'm also reading Marcus Arelius' Meditations but have decided to just read a page or two at bed time and ruminate on what he wrote, seems really dumb to read it straight through as they are literally meditations.

What are some good Sup Forums history books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRAsPKl52Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homage to Catalonia

Best book written by Orwell.

Original John Carter of Mars or Pirates of Venus . Or the Original Tarzan where the apes are cannibals and the africans are lambs for the slaughter.

I just finished Road to Wigan Pier and deicded I don't like George Orwell at all. He is a fucking asshole and does nothing but complain and its seriously reads like a fucking reddit or tumblr post in the last quarter of it.

I said no fiction

fiction books are for faggots

especially some cape shit sounding fiction like fucking tarzan

read Heinlein

Then enjoy reading nothing then fucking faggot bitch white boy. The most non-fiction shit you will get a real red pill in the ass with is Harry fucking potter since that must be your reading level

go watch some marvel movies you fucking cuck faggot

OOOH TARZAN

OOOOOOOOHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=KRAsPKl52Zo

Your moms diary OP

literally retarded. it's no surprise you can't get anything out of Storm of Steel.

>weak ass white boy can't fucking google his question in the OP because hes too busy posting on Sup Forums while real niggas are fucking his gf
Revel in knowing "reading" for the sake of "red pills" is a fucking warning sign that you can't deal with real life and instead must escape to another time where things looked better for your fucking pathetic white ass. Hows it feel knowing that your white "race" is fucking done? your time is over dumb bitch

Even the ones who can read always resort to "muh dick". Pretty sad to be a nigger.

>implying that I am a nigger and not your future conqueror.
The prophet Muhammad will be merciless to you. Peace be upon him. Death to whites.

God tier book incoming. Every Sup Forumsack should read it.

You can't say you're redpilled without reading this
Really helps understand where he was coming from
He really did want what was best for Germany
Ford translation is the one I own since it seems to be the best and least biased

Pic related is my favorite passage from MK

I needed a new book to read. Thanks, user.

OP comes across like a pathetic cunt in this thread.

This actually sounds cool thanks for the recommendation user

Read SEPP ALLERBERGER's Sniper book.

As good as Junger, but from WWII!

Also, it's ten times more brutal and incls. shoveling commies to death

Blood Meridian

How do I acquire a copy of this
Israeli and US intelligence services track everyone who buys this off amazon and target them for FEMA extermination

yes I get the point of his impartiality and cold removed manner is some kind of thing that is whats appreciated, although this book is more iron pill/stoicism than redpill

I've taken to sleeping on my floor with only a blanket

No problem anons.
It's one of my favorite books ever. Hope you like it.

My local university UCF had this in the library.

I'll check this out, looks good and not retarded faggot cape shit fiction

LIBIDO DOMINANDI - Sexual Liberation and Political Control; by Eugene Michael Jones

not pol approved, because pol hates such stuff, but easily the best new age self-improvement book