Bill Nye's Open Letter to President Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=IA5KjpIowF8
> I think we're all aware that Bill Nye is a puppet for the elites, but whats his end game here? These seem like things i would support

Other urls found in this thread:

xenodochy.org/article/popper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate his faggot ass face

he seems like a total bore

Nasa should spend money on flying into space instead of Muslim outreach. Dont bankrupt our explore space buddies by getting a pipeline thru Syria to endich Bush/Clinton 15/19 911 hijacker land.

Dare I say is Nye our guy.

>but whats his end game here?
The entire of the US Entertainment System is now in thrawl to China.

I guess all these TV stars and Movie actors just forget to mention theiir massive vested financial interests when they go off on one about Trump, a President who ran on "fuck Chyna".

NASA should put bill nye on a rocket to the Beta Cucktari solar system

I can't believe he's worse than NDT, it's simply bewildering

Bill Nye videos are used to babysit students when substitute teachers run out of word find puzzles

If people talked in this tone to/about Trump there would be little reason to hate faggot democrats. They should take a lesson from this vid.

I can't stand this smug asshole.

> Bill Nye is a puppet for the elites

So is Donald Trump, the vast majority of his financial backers are Zionist economy brokers, even most of his own kids have converted to Jewdiasm to get a leg up in the Jewish dominated real estate market.

Typical conservative Voter everyone.

> I can't stand educated smart people!

fucking Salarian motherfucker

If you have hardon for someone with a bachelors you need to get your head checked nigger. Get educated yourself so you dont have to be a fucking sheep who worships someone else with an "education"

Reminder Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer

>this is who the left regards as "intellectual"

He's a bobblehead publicist and hypeman for DNC platforms to funnel money to his "educated" friends in their various cottage industries, like genderbenderism and ass-gas emissions.

Maybe he should convince his "colleagues" to focus their efforts on tangible things, like "ocean acidification" rather than lumping everything together with Al Gore tier global hyper-tornado theorists and Russian Truthers.

Yeah I'll just trust some poll nigger on Sup Forums instead.

inorite, he hasn't even bankrupted one company and gotten away with it.

You perceive him as liberal therefor you hate him no matter what he says or does. He's the kind of intellectual free thinker who you've been programmed to despise because he doesn't say the things you want to hear and makes you feel dumb.

>intellectual free thinker
Incorrect, he's a Bishop in the church of Scientism. He calls out unbelievers and curses them for transgressions against his God. He's only relevant because the Obama Whitehouse pulled him and Tyson out of the poorhouse to produce low level pop propaganda for the soulless beige youth of the USA.

Nye acts on behalf of international initiatives, not because he believes in them but because he does not believe in you. he doesn't believe in sovereignty, culture, or gender. He has nothing to teach. I confess he taught me what Centrifugal Motion was in 1993, but he's been irrelevant since the broadband internet took off.

> EVIL EVIL SCIENCE THREATENING OUR RELIGION AND OUR FEEDUMB!!!!

Fucking Leafs

How come nobody except Elon Musk promotes colonization of the moon and Mars?

Space colonization is literally the only way to free humanity from globalist enslavement.

Why do Brits make the best posts? Why can't my fellow Americucks into intellect and bantz?

KEK. Bill Nye the pedo guy.

What I find funny is this fear of globalist enslavement while being blind to nationalist enslavement.

I did not say Science was evil.

"Scientism" is this modern deferral to Science as a rigid source when most of what gets published these days is not Law or even theory, just manipulated data from obscure sourcing specifically made as busy work to employ these "free thinkers" and to to keep them, again, out of the poorhouse.

I know of a small town where the local pulp and paper mills bankrolled a study into the death of the local fish population. the study determined a farmer upstream who grazed his cattle on a small island had killed the fish because of the manure left on the cow hooves when they crossed. In your mind, this finding is valid simply because it was paid for and found "empirically" and even co-signed by the government.

It's sad the degree of mental gymnastics you will go through just to uphold the anti-Global Warming rhetoric of the big business controlled Right.

>Limey complains of Nationalist enslavement
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find solace in finally becoming an Islamic colony

We have the first and second amendments to the Constitution of the United States of America.

The first lets us say terrible things with impunity, the second makes the government fear us.

You should try becoming a citizen rather than a subject. You are going to leave the EU eventually?

>Bill Nye the irrelevant guy

Did he finish his degree?

He has an engineering Degree, that's about it

You've been blown out multiple times on this very page.
These kinds of responses do not work on this website.

Science is cool

I didn't see Bill Nye make a video like this directed to Obama when he defunded NASA.

It is well known science is very closed in recent years. The old professors in many fields control what experiments and what thesis may be tested at universities.

That's right friend, the Muslim Boogeyman will justify everything.

And yet your government passes laws everyday which limit and relegate those rights. What good is free speech if no one listens or acts on it? What good are guns if gun ownership is on the decline? Why fear stupid people with guns when you can trick them into doing anything you want anyway? By your logic Blacks should be the most powerful people in the USA since they are the most vocal, violent and arguably have the most guns.

You can claim that all you like, but feigned confidence and boasting does not an argument make.

That's largely because the progress is reaction a point of being unprofitable, new technologies threaten old economic monopolies so a number of factors have contributed to science stagnated, whether it be the closing of the scientific community to protect from political shill science or lack of funding on research into space or new alternative energies that might free us from the claws of Big Money interests.

>this is science

> reaction

oops, meant "reaching"

Weak bait.

>just lists off a bunch of stuff nasa was already doing so he can look like he made a difference

I hope this guy doesn't get to go to mars with us

As expected from a Leaf.

See, I can deflect and use ad hominem too.

>yfw your regular teacher taught with 90% bill nye videos

You used ad hom from the beginning and continual deflection. You've not even attempted to address a single claim I made about Nye or his bankrollers, and there was no way in the world you would touch the Scientific study of a certain New Brunswick river.

Stay clowned, lil man

He doesn't really say anything that Trump, or even I personally, disagree with outside NASA needing 5% funding boosts every year because its wasted money when the military does a lot of the R&D themselves.

Thats what he is.
Irrevilant person given celebrity status to help guide the millennials to accept their climate change tax.

And what have you offered to counter any of said "ad hominem" claims? Oh you've feigned ignorance while providing no substantive evidence or even a consistent or cohesive argument.

The real irony is you posting an image reaction of a Jew when most of the people backing attacks on modern science are the Zionist elite in big business who control much of the Right. Why do you think the Right is so pro Israel and so invested in our involvement in the middle east?

It's called global warming friend.

>Hey look, this ONE non-peer reviewed 'study' was intentionally done wrong to benefit the businesses that funded it
>That invalidates ALL science, and also this fraudulent 'study' is science because it's science-y, even though it was deliberately fraudulent, therefor it's not actually scientific!

You make me embarrassed to be Canadian.
Also, Exxon hired scientists back in the 70's to determine what would happen to the earth if they continued to pump out co2 with their business practices. Pro tip, the scientists came up with the conclusion of man made global warming, on Exxon's bank roll.

tl;dr fucking kill yourself

and you work in retail

The words of bill nye must only be submitted in the form of a music video not an open letter.

The Ryddler!

I have a letter for Bill Nye

Dear faggot,

KYS

t. white America

Whoops, meantfor

You're a good leaf. You make me laff.

>gets assblasted people don't believe Bill Nye
>proceeds to badmouth Jews as a subversive force
Nationalist Jews are not the same as Subversive destructo Leftist Jews, but I'll allow you to continue your current LARP as a Stormer because it will give me a few cheap laughs at your expense.

>believe in all Science
>oh but not that Science you idiot that's different
Who are you to determine what is and isn't Science?

The numbers do not lie, and the Science is settled.

Or maybe the increased burning of oil and hydrocarbons just so happens to correlate with the rising geothermal temperatures which is a proven fact?
>You make me embarrassed to be Canadian.
Go move to Germany then with all the cucks, Abdul would probably love you over there. If you cared about Canadian values the focus would be on actual pollution not bullshit scam artist fucking "man made climate change,"

>biased leftist kike with a bachelor's degree
>implying his opinions are relevant

Manufactured synthetic philanthropist to push the man made global warming universal carbon life tax - life control agenda. Willing shill or ignorant enabler is irrelevant, they have built a small army of these new age climate priests. Also, Trump is controlled opposition to placate the deniers until they can be rounded up and crucified on windmills.

> The Jews that agree with me are the good Jews.

Leaf logic everyone. Also, I don't have anything against Jews, but I'm not blind to the special interests which influence our government. You're the one who introduced Judaism as a derogatory concept. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy.

Oh, so you and a bunch of angry rich business men get to decide what business is. Swell.

It's almost as if when faced with irrefutable scientific evidence the only recourse for corrupt officials is to challenge the validity of science itself.

If it doesn't follow the scientific method, it's not science.
What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

The answer is nothing. Nothing's hard to understand about that, you're just simply a fucking moron who would blindly follow his toxic narrative and live in a world of cognitive dissonance rather than accept the objective truths of the world and base your life around those.

Typical brainwashed rhetoric. By "reframing" the concept of Global Warming or Climate Change into a globalist boogeyman agenda or "tax" the Right is able to sway the weak minded into rejecting it. Hope you don't live within 100 miles of the coast line friend.

You people talk about redpilling yet are so absolutely blind to the rhetoric and spin which you've adopted as your own religion.

globalists want to enslave you as an individual, nationalists are slaves together.

Is this the kind of rhetoric they're using to get millennials on the conservative band wagon now?

The joke is that the local mills did not actually bankroll the study. it was done by the government and lauded by the CBC. Oops, it's almost like the state media companies determine what is and isn't Science. I wonder where they get those ideas from, anyway? Never mind all that, we need a carbon tax to solve all of this.

>Redneck bigot complains about Sceintific method
kys

calling yourself "the science guy" doesn't validate your opinions as scientific

science has to be falsifiable

xenodochy.org/article/popper.html

>just so happens to correlate with the rising geothermal temperatures which is a proven fact?
How about you prove it with some sources you fucking nigger

>inorite, he hasn't even bankrupted one company and gotten away with it.

1.) Atlantic City caused lots of businesses to fail, not just Trump's.

2.) Chapter 11 bankruptcy isn't that bad; but leftists plebs hear the word "bankrupt" and react like the dumb children they are.

3.) Trump has over 200 successful businesses.

> decide what business is.

Shit, meant "science"

I've got to stop multitasking.

How can one person be so based

>The joke is that the local mills did not actually bankroll the study. it was done by the government and lauded by the CBC.
>Oops, it's almost like the state media companies determine what is and isn't Science.

Lol just cause you're a fucking moron doesn't mean that it's science.
Who cares what the government and the media said, it was fraudulent from the beginning because it didn't follow the scientific method, therefor it wasn't scientific.
Jesus christ you're so fucking stupid it hurts

>educated smart people
Bachelor's Degree

Top fucking kek, maybe in England and its vassal states, but here a BD isn't worth the paper it's printed on, and our colleges are the best in the world.

>"open letter" meme

For fuck's sake. These libs belong to a hivemind.

>Also, I don't have anything against Jews

So you basically pulled a pic related, LARP-ing as anti-Jew to get people to support you cucked leftist views?

Why does he always wear a bow tie, what a faggot

I would love watching Jordan Peterson destroy Bill Nye's popsci-asshole in a debate so much. Can we meme it into happening?

>the same business listed multiple times

off self ty

He's still LARP-ing from when he had a lame TV show on PBS (US government channel.)

Leftists can't make it in the private sector, so they become bureaucrats and force taxpayers to pay for their useless shit and fuck-ups.

>it was fraudulent from the beginning because it didn't follow the scientific method
You keep saying that. But it did follow the Scientific method. You see it was well known that the mills produced ZERO pollution!

You don't seem to understand that these studies are done specifically for propaganda purposes, that this is precisely what Bill Nye and his Scientism cohorts produce. Remember Al Gore's global hyper-tornadoes and how the earth was finally engulfed in water a few years back? Good thing we made it out of that one!

You're retarded.

As expected, leftists don't know shit about economics/business.

multi-level irony is so 2013, get with the times user

> taxes are bad.

It's a form of checks and balances to control unfair interests in the private sector. The same way taxing business who ship jobs over seas was a way to deter that, but Big Business backed NAFTA saw an end to that. Yes, a liberal backed agenda, surprise surprise, the Clintons have a great deal invested in big business and international trade as well. Unlike you though I can recognize this and don't need to re-contextualize everything to fit some black and white dogma of "my political football team is better than your political football team"

Didn't even mention Trump. Nice shill game though. Notice how 99% of those business listed are just puppet LLCs to hide behind in case of bankrupcy.

And what is your degree in friend since you put so much value in paper?

If you cannot see the hypocrisy of your own post then there's no hope for you or probably the better part of humanity.

Again, pointing out nationalist conservative Jewish interest in government isn't an attack on Jews, particularly if it was only brought up to point out the hypocrisy of someone claiming Liberals are Jewish pawns.

"Who cares what the government and media said" As you defend Bill Nye... Tell us more about grapes in Britain again you cocksucker.

Source?

they are the best shills

But he's right, they're all subsidiaries and LCCs of the same 3-5 businesses.

>show penis

>unfair interests

What a spook.

>defending a tax on something which cannot be measured and verified independently
>assuming this tax will affect the "issue" it promotes

Yes, the people making articulated arguments are obviously the shills, not the ones screaming "no u" and "scientism" as their own self evident arguments.

Sure we can, we can see what the carbon emissions of each factory and business is and verify those independently.

So it's okay to attack Trump for one subsidiary of one of his businesses going under in Atlantic City, and call him a total failure?

That's like saying 7-11's CEO is retarded because the single 7-11 in your neighborhood shut-down.

Either way, I'm right, and you're retarded.

In Canada, the factories and industries have been given several years to NOT pay. The public, in certain places, pays immediately. The emission figures have not changed, so what is the figure based upon? Not the personal emission, but an aggregate and several estimates. This makes it an unfair and absurd tax from the very beginning, reminiscent of the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Tax is for the peasants, always and forever, this is it's purpose, to hold down and to deflate.

Except that each of his many bankrupcies weren't LCCs, but rather core businesses that used said LCCs to dodge any direct financial loss or have to pay said employees.

That's because alot of industry chooses to pay the tax rather than fix the problem, that doesn't mean the tax is wrong though as that tax money can then be put towards government funded green energy countermeasures. Furthermore taxes are essential for any government to run or operate, letting yourself be brainwashed into thinking otherwise is just part of the slave wage agenda used to dupe voters into voting conservative, favoring short term goals over more meaningful long term ones.

>the study determined a farmer upstream who grazed his cattle on a small island had killed the fish because of the manure left on the cow hooves when they crossed.
>In your mind, this finding is valid simply because it was paid for and found "empirically" and even co-signed by the government.
>You see it was well known that the mills produced ZERO pollution!
Is there supposed to be a winkey face somewhere in your posts that I missed?
What the fuck are you trying to say?

Guess what bud, February 2017 was the second hottest February on record, only surpassed by last year.
And the arctic is well on track to being completely gone within the decade. May not be fully in line with what al gore said, but the trends match.
If your doctor told you you had 6 months to live before you died of cancer, and you were alive at the 6 month mark, with 20% of your muscle mass gone and all your hair fallen out, would you tell him to stuff it and think he's completely wrong?
No because that's fucking stupid, just like you are.
The symptoms are everywhere, and in broad daylight.
Increased prevalence of forest fires, increased average global temperatures, coral bleaching, higher numbers of heat waves, heat stroke deaths, migration patterns of animals changing, countless other symptoms.

>Sure we can, we can see what the carbon emissions of each factory and business is and verify those independently.

That's a collosal task on it's own, and probably costs more energy in the aspect of hiring bureaucrats to stick their noses up each factory's asshole, as well as the red tape delays involved, than it would be worth in "carbon cleanliness".

Also, you're assuming the government won't just use the majority of that tax money to pay for free Islamic women's history courses for trans-helicopter kin.

You are a person who will take literally any position so long as it allows you to troll the opposite side, aren't you?

Do you actually have any beliefs of your own?

Reminder: half the college graduates on this board are more credentialed than this asshat. I've got two masters, and this guy can't even earn one.

The tax IS wrong in Canada because the Crown does not use money where it should. It's just creating and maintaining bureaucrat aristocracy.

Canada is a shameful and pathetic place.

>Except that each of his many bankrupcies weren't LCCs

Source.

Also
>4
>"""""""many"""""""

Again, leftists don't know dogshit about business.

And exactly what makes you think this? Did you mistakenly assume I was some black & white conservative or liberal? I see the facts for what they are and don't subscribe to dubious narratives that help validate some anti-government bogeyman complex.

Only conservatives think Zionists interests are something exclusively liberal.

Then that's Canada's problem, not proof that Global Warming doesn't exist.

1 bankrupcy is alot for any self proclaimed genius business man.

> again, leftists don't know dogshit about business

Says the person who was posting an already debunked meme image.

Canada is the spearhead of the Carbon tax initiatives and shit like the Kyoto Accord. Hence the recent synchronized articles calling Justin trudeau le smartest man in world or greatest politician of all time, all fluff pieces to manipulate women.

it's hogwash to further agenda 21

Policy not working =/= non-existence of Global Warming.

So you're saying we should just pretend Global Warming doesn't exist because Canada's dubious political system doesn't allocate the tax money properly?