I hope you guys are happy

I hope you guys are happy

We can't even celebrate holidays anymore thanks to Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEn2WrOjJ4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahaha

Good. The only thing more stupid than St Patricks Day is celebrating Mexican Independence Day in the US.

Sage

Lol

my sides

Why are there illegals in Philly?

Then that just confirms, or at least organizers know or assume, it was made up largely by illegals? Maybe ICE should waterboard them and find out what they know.

I am happy. Thanks for asking.

I don't think it's their Independence day, it's celebration for a victory against France iirc.

I can't wait until beaners are self-deporting en masse

There's a shit ton.

>Cinco de Mayo
>Mexican Independence day
>Implying its not just another holiday Americans made up as an excuse to get shitfaced
Burger Education folks

HAHAHAHAHA

They're celebrating shit all the time.

Except it's not Mexican Independence Day.

LOL

y tho?

I thought illegals stuck to the Midwest/West? How is this an east coast problem?

No loud spics blasting their shit music then getting drunk and rowdy on the streets?!

The ICE is the gift that keeps on giving.

Why americans make such a big fuss about 5 de mayo?

Fucking awesome.
Why the fuck do we celebrate that bullshit here anyway?
Fuck mexico. Ban their independence day. They celebrate their own independence while trying to take away our own.

Good.

Kill them all Mr Trump. Hernán Cortés looks at you from heaven.

>I'd rather kill myself than go back to mexico but please respect muh patriotic festivities!

i don't really give a fuck about celebrating foreign nation holidays

saged

They have nothing to worry about if they are here legally.

Are you an American or just visiting? About half of my hometown has turned into condominiums for Mexicans and I'm not even in a big east coast city.

MR PRESIDENT PLEASE
WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING

Spics btfo

UwU

Western Michigan is full of illegals
They're everywhere man. They don't just stay in one location waiting to get deported.

t. mexican intellectuals

Well maybe you shouldn't have so many illegals make up the majority of your shit enclave.

>happy

Happier every day since Jan 20

you have some nerve celebrating your shitty national parties in a foreign country in the first place

I'm in SoCal, ground zero for this shit. I just didn't think anywhere else had it as bad...

Like we have a Spanish side for every official document here...

good thing their home county is basically next door

>We can't even celebrate holidays anymore thanks to Trump
You celebrated St Patrick's Day, didn't you?
Fucking liar.

Holy crap....

on the subject of ICE, there should have a show like cops but with ICE.

Dude there are illegals in mass in every major city in the US. Whether it be through connections or gib me dat programs they have infected every section of the US.

Now do you understand why they have to go back?

ICE should just covertly organize another for that explicit purpose

Get your spic holidays outta here,only American Holidays,while we're at it,change black history month to White History year,there is no black history to celebrate in the first place

GOD BLESS AMERIGA

Pretty happy. They wouldn't cancel it if they were legal.

10 years ago we would not have given a shit. Now thanks to the fact there are so many of your shitty kind around its now a major holiday. So don't point the finger at us.

American citizen here. I never have to worry about deportation for celebrating a holiday.

Why do you have to worry?

Would watch

Also I want to find
>

LOL

That's the entire reason they're flooding over in the first place. If you shared a 1000+ KM border with shitskinks Germany would be 50% white as well

They're in Maryland too.

It's a sanctuary city

>3 months in office
>shiskins are already afraid of practicing their culture

No one in Mexico outside of Puebla celebrates Cinco de Mayo. It's strictly a US thing. It's like, you guys wanted another excuse for songs, drinks, and dance and piggybacked an obscure regional holiday from another country.

16 of september is the anniversary of the independence un México. 5 de mayo is celebrating the battle of Puebla.

Sanctuary City
>Fuck off, we're full

This is how it should be. For years I wondered by people were flying foreign flags so openly in the USA. Now maybe that bullshit will stop.

You can't because you are a bunch of scared faggots, that's why

Fugggin kike on a stick m9s

I didn't know it was that bad everywhere. I cry for those who didn't make it to this timeline...

Hillary would've been it for this countries demographics

>you guys
Get out you fucking spic

>I hope you guys are happy

>We can't even celebrate holidays anymore thanks to Trump

>Ayy lmao!!! Ilegal scum cant celebrate our shitty holidays

Thats what you get for giving your back on your country because your a loser with no educatio or real skils. Trump pls gas all the ilegals.

Yeah lived in SoCal for a couple of years. That place is officially part of Mexico not even 10% white. San Diego might have dodged most of that bullet just because asians displaced the Mexicans but still....... Nuke SoCal.

thanks, that is the funniest thing I have read all day

When they deport your ass you will see that it isn't a real holiday outside one area.

>cinco de mayo
>American holiday
Allow me to play you the song of your people
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEn2WrOjJ4k

Fuck you ese. I'm going to cum in white vaginas and you can't stop me.

Fucking puto.

Cinco de Mayo is a spic holiday that shouldn't even be celebrated in the US.

>are happy

i've had more laughs in the last 2 months than in 8 years under chief spearchucker so i'm very happy

That's not a holiday in my country.

I imagine Maryland is pretty much the worst outside of border states between the agricultural jobs in rural areas then DC metro taking over the 270 and 95 corridors.

I'm not happy yet, not until the quarter of messcans squatting in America are back in messihole.

Isn't Saint Patricks day just some regular catholic thing though? Aside from the cheesy Oirish "heritage green" shit

t. Atheist not to knowledgeable on Catholic holidays

This land scaper seem pretty angry. I hope you get deported back to Michoacan, pancho.

FUCK MEXICO AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE

You have to go back.

Subhumans cannot live in white society anymore.

Mexicans lost that war though.

Idk, but shitskins always bitch about seasons. They want to live in a warmer state but can't part with the gibsmedats.

Yep is a catholic holiday

Eramuuus conquistadores y mieeeerda

What do they have to be scared of unless the festival would be filled with illegals?

It isn't their independence day, it is a day they won a battle over France in Puebla or some shit. Following that France steamrolled their army and took Mexico City. Their independence day is in September.

How about you be a legal US citizen...

Saint Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland after magically removing all the snakes from Ireland. Whether snakes actually even exist on Ireland I have no idea but that is supposedly what he did for his miracle to achieve saint hood. How it turned into everyone lets get shit faced kiss me I'm Irish shit I have no idea.

It's really funny to pretend Cinco de mayo is Mexican Independence day, because it makes libs and shitskin spics so mad. I implore you all, on may 5th upload "happy Mexican Independence day" shit on social media to booty blast the sjws.

Live in the 909 and I couldn't even get a I Voted sticker in English.

Why delay the inevitable? These leeches are going home eventually.

Flying at your house no .having it as a key chain next to a usa or canadian flag yes.

build wall dirty sanchez

Youre cumming in white Hispanics. Only other spics breed with spics. Even then I highly doubt you even have sex

I think the funniest part about the entire thing is that an ICE raid actually cancelled the whole event.
They're implying the Cinco De Mayo festivities wouldn't even happen without illegal Mexicans.

Wrap your head around that.
>there are so many illegals in Philly that taking them out would completely fuck over a citywide event

>be me
>Grandparents are from Mexico
>have liberal friends "fearing for my safety"
>call them out on their bullshit
>they think as a US Citizen I'll be deported by the evil Trump SS ice agents
Liberals are so stupid

Called the jews subhuman.
The jews made the nuclear bomb.
Aayyyyy i think pol is past that kind of shit posting user.
By the way keep your mouth shut you cum ball our prime minister master trucuck, told mexicans they dont need a fucking green card to come to our leaf place

>let it happen
>blame everyone else

It's after a certain battle, not the war.

>implying Trump is doing enough
>implying Democrats can't still fuck with us judicially

do they have Citicen visas?

because if they do, your liberal friends are literally retarded

AHAHHAHA

GOOD!

BE AFRAID BEANERS! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

No one cares about your holidays, Juan.

Lolololololololololololooooollllololloolllloollollollllloo lo oolololloppllppokkkoj I jlpolollpoolopllpl

Hey illegal Mexican immigrants, no where you can live, out in the open, without fear of ICE? FUCKING MEXICO. GO BACK THERE.